Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode III Is People's Choice

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34101

Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith was named favorite movie and favorite movie drama at the 32nd annual People's Choice Awards in ceremonies Jan. 10 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...
    sigpic

My favourite too - the world agrees with me at last!!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

This confirms many of my suspicions about 'people'.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

now i liked the movie ok...

but come on....the only reason it won is because it's light years superior to either of the first 2 and the voters couldn't help but think it was dictated from the burning bush...the first two were just that bad.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Just watched a music vid of it made by Ses - its soooo tragic
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
            now i liked the movie ok...

but come on....the only reason it won is because it's light years superior to either of the first 2 and the voters couldn't help but think it was dictated from the burning bush...the first two were just that bad.
            No its because Lord of the Rings is finally out of the Picture it stole from star wars so badly star wars could get a award the fact is Lord of the Rings was the only compition star wars has really had.

They should have had a Harry potter movie in there that would have come close. But I'm glad star wars one after all it is the last of them all and it was a sad ending also shows that good doesn't always conqure evil in the fantasy world of peoples minds.
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

I actualy like EP1. It felt like a Star Wars movie more so than EP2, or 3 to me. The lightsaber battle in 3 was the best so far, IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X