This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy season 7 get one free

Just an FYI for everyone go to Bestbuy.com or to any best buy, do a search under stargate SG1 on the circular(weekly ad) Its wierd they dont have it on the actual ad but I think its just a online sale but I went into a store and they said its valid there as well.
    If you buy Season 7 on dvd you can get a season free. Just thought I would let everyone know. I am unpset cause I already have season 7 but not 1,2 or 3 so I cant take up the offer. Its a kick butt offer though, its only good thru Jan 14th though.

Originally posted by Darkdreams
    Just an FYI for everyone go to Bestbuy.com or to any best buy, do a search under stargate SG1 on the circular(weekly ad) Its wierd they dont have it on the actual ad but I think its just a online sale but I went into a store and they said its valid there as well.
    If you buy Season 7 on dvd you can get a season free. Just thought I would let everyone know. I am unpset cause I already have season 7 but not 1,2 or 3 so I cant take up the offer. Its a kick butt offer though, its only good thru Jan 14th though.
    Yeah, my sister told me there was a deal on. Too bad I'm obsessive and already own them all!

Ah well, the hours of entertainment are well worth the money.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1

Ah well, the hours of entertainment are well worth the money.
      I agree, although I still feel like I get jipped for buying the Season sets when they are released. Ahh well, I enjoy the series.

Comment

Working...
      X