Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity Might Fly Again?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34083

Loni Peristere, visual-effects supervisor for the SF movie Serenity, told SCI FI Wire that there's hope for future flights of the cast and crew of the movie, which just came out on DVD. More ...
    sigpic

Bloody awesome. That's fantastic.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

it was such an awesome movie
      i really hope we get something else

Comment

That’s mad as I hope it does really well in Australia and everywhere else it’s not released yet or at the very least enough to ensure another movie

Comment

need more movies

Comment

^_^

Comment

I would be thrilled to see more of these characters. I never watched Firefly when it was on in 2002 because it was from the creator of Buffy and I really don't like Buffy. Plus I had a few other shows I was into at the time which sadly some died horrible deaths. But then I saw the movie (a bit reluctantly) and liked it but didn't think I'd ever buy it. Then I saw a few epi's when they aired on Sci-fi and liked it a little more. Then my best friend got my Serenity for Christmas and I've become slightly obsessed having watched it a few time this last week. It grows on you and now I love it. I want to see all the epi's I missed and I would adore seeing more adventures of these characters I've reluctantly but now happily grown to love.

Joss you did the amazing by getting a movie made now keep the hope alive. Remember: "Can't stop the signal.", "The future is worth fighting for.", So let's "aim to misbehave."

AL

Comment

Please, please, please let it come back again.....

Comment

I thought I read on SciFi.com that because the movie peformed so poorly at the box office that they would never be revisiting Firefly again. I though it said something like the movie pulled in only $20-25mil.

I can't seem to find Scifi.com's news archives, but it was not long ago (December?) that this was posted.

Comment

Originally posted by AnUbIs2004
                    I thought I read on SciFi.com that because the movie peformed so poorly at the box office that they would never be revisiting Firefly again. I though it said something like the movie pulled in only $20-25mil.

I can't seem to find Scifi.com's news archives, but it was not long ago (December?) that this was posted.

yeah well the dvd sales have been doing really well and it isnt even out all over the world yet so well yeah thats were this is coming from

Comment

I wonder, would an independent financial source be able to revive the franchise? Or are the rights owned by Fox and Universal and cannot be greenlit until they approve?

I am asking because I saw some site asking some 500,000 fans to donate 25 dollars each to revive the series or some such.

Comment

Got a link?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Didn't work for Enterprise.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

that would be so cool if that would happen, but something just tells me that it won't
                            sigpic

Comment

I rented the movie last night, and It was ok. The plot was kinda confusing, but I've never seen the show. I think I'd watch the show if it was on Scifi.
                              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Working...
                              X