This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Screencaps

Does anyone know where I can get a complete SGA: Rising Screencaps? I want to verify something.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Visit www.new-atlantis.net There you will find 554 Screencaps from the Series Premiere Including 10 MPEG Video Clips.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you want to verify?
      Rocky

Comment

It's not the... ANCIENT TREE is it? I jest. I too am curious however *arches eyebrow*
        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I wanted to look at the name on the bottle, I honestly think it says JOSH....I've been writing in script for years...and thats not even a K, its an H.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

oh, sure. now i find out there's screencaps, after i went through all that trouble to print-screen the scifi.com trailer for the pic of the screaming wraith... oh well. [bookmarks site] at least i know it's there now.

Comment

Thats an awesome signature.

Comment

why, thank you!

actually, my friend thought of the caption, i just put the thing together.

Comment

Working...
                X