PDA

View Full Version : Episodes

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Ok, this might have been answered, but, although it may be a bit much to ask for an episode section for all of the old Who eps, how come we dont get one for new who? S1 and S2 sections would be great IMO

creed462
January 9th, 2006, 09:15 AM
I know it would be nice to have an eps section that is sepeated by doctor rather then season

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Well I did complain about this a few months back whne this DoctorWho part of the forum was started but I got yelled at by mods.:o

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Damn mods :P Maybe we should petiton for it? Sign on this thread if thats wat you want!

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 09:49 AM
We should but we need more than 3 members.

Darkstar
January 9th, 2006, 09:53 AM
alright now you have 4 signatures, all we need now is probably 250 of em to get the mods to notice

*walks off for fear of the mods wrath being enforced over me*

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 09:55 AM
We could all but in our sigs in big red letters we want Episode threads !!!

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 10:05 AM
You mean like that?V

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 10:09 AM
No Bigger !!!! :D :D:D See mine !!!

Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
January 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM
I could see two subfolders "Classic Series" and "New Series".

But we really can't expect the Mods to populate the "Classic Series" subfolder. They have enough on their plate.

But if they were to create the two subfolders and let us populate them ourselves, it could be doable.

However, assuming they agree, with 159 stories in the Classic Series to list, we'd have to first agree on a naming system that would allow the members to easily find the correct stories in chronological order (IMO alphabetical is too confusing for Doctor Who newbies, when we're discussing various companions and Doctors).

I would suggest a format of ##A-[Title] where
## is the Season.
A is a letter designating the place of the story in that season.
[Title] is the simply the title of the story.

Example:
01A-[An Unearthly Child]
24D-[Dragonfire]

Also, it might be cool to consider posting standard little factoids in the post starter of each story.

As far as the new series naming convention goes...perhaps I'd better let them decide amongst themselves.

If this was approved, I would stress the need for some level of conformity and organization.

Finally, despite my seeming support for all this, I'm not sure it would ultimately be worth the time and effort. Perhaps that's the first issue that should be resolved.

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Why dont we ask if we can vote for a new mod that deals strictly in this part of the Forum?

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I never said to do a classic series, as it would be too much work. However, they would benefit from a new series folder IMO as they would prevent mulitple threads about eps over a long period of time, or instance, if the Christmas Invasion thread stopped getting posts, so in 6 months when it has all but vanished and UKGold shows the ep, someone would start a thread, and the same problem wil come up time and time again

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 10:42 AM
I vote DASP, who seems to spend a fair bit of time here, then again so do you MS

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Well weve both been since there was just two threads in the general scifi section. One for the classic series started up by DASP and the other set up by I think it was The Warrior but I may be wrong about the 'new' series. But in all essence DASP deserves it since he knows more about Doctor Who than me.

January 9th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Why dont we ask if we can vote for a new mod that deals strictly in this part of the Forum?Because...
1.) there's only 8 Mods right now taking care of this whole forum
2.) the Mods are happy with their current number
3.) the Doctor Who community is very small compared to others, so it is not reasonable to expect much more manpower to be devoted to it
4.) this is not a representative democracy...we don't vote in Moderators
5.) if you think about it, such a request could be considered insulting

January 9th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I never said to do a classic series, as it would be too much work. However, they would benefit from a new series folder IMO as they would prevent mulitple threads about eps over a long period of time, or instance, if the Christmas Invasion thread stopped getting posts, so in 6 months when it has all but vanished and UKGold shows the ep, someone would start a thread, and the same problem wil come up time and time againDidn't mean to suggest you did. Sorry. Got carried away. :o

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 10:52 AM
It is the reason I got told off the first time for it >.<

January 9th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I vote DASP, who seems to spend a fair bit of time here, then again so do you MS

Well weve both been since there was just two threads in the general scifi section. One for the classic series started up by DASP and the other set up by I think it was The Warrior but I may be wrong about the 'new' series. But in all essence DASP deserves it since he knows more about Doctor Who than me.

Thank you both. Those were very nice things to say, but it's still not a representative democracy here.

This forum is very open and fair, but it is still Darren's forum, and I respect that.

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:00 AM
So do I . I just find it a tad unfair that even the firefly forum has an episode section and thats just a miniseries and a movie. I mean you dont get that for the 4400.

January 9th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Ok, this might have been answered, but, although it may be a bit much to ask for an episode section for all of the old Who eps, how come we dont get one for new who? S1 and S2 sections would be great IMOI don't think this request would be too unreasonable. :S

Unlike my suggestions. I do tend to get carried away. :o

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I wouldnt want to insult the mods, this is just a thought and if they said outright no then i would drop it, but it would be nice if they considered the thought and not automatically dismiss the idea

creed462
January 9th, 2006, 11:02 AM
I would just like a classic folder, with a listing for each Doctor, and New seris we can fill the folders ourselves, but make a strict room that each topic has to be about an eps

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Perhaps the mods are afraid of a Doctor Who revoloution and us transforming Gateworld into Tardis world. That could be the reason why no Episode threads.

January 9th, 2006, 11:09 AM
So do I . I just find it a tad unfair that even the firefly forum has an episode section and thats just a miniseries and a movie. I mean you dont get that for the 4400.I understand. Well, I think Ptah's suggestion is reasonable...more reasonable than mine was.

It all comes down to how much time & effort the Mods are willing & able to devote to this section.

I created the Classic Series thread which is now redundant because Creed and others created the separate Doctors threads and other thread topics.

Now, we want threads on specific episodes...but do we have enough members to justify that or would we be spreading ourselves too thinly across these threads? Are Creed's threads not serving that purpose well enough? Is there added value in separate episode threads?

Personally, I don't know.

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Episodes could bring in the crowd.

January 9th, 2006, 11:12 AM
I wouldnt want to insult the mods, this is just a thought and if they said outright no then i would drop it, but it would be nice if they considered the thought and not automatically dismiss the ideaAs long as you remain considerate of them and objectively state your goals, I don't see your request as insulting.

creed462
January 9th, 2006, 11:14 AM
The problem with then indiviual Dr theads is that theu are for the braud topic, if we discuss spcific eps then the treads could get very hard to understand, because one moment we are take about Robot the next post is about The Armagedon Factor. It will get very hard to understand the flow of Ideas.

January 9th, 2006, 11:15 AM
I would just like a classic folder, with a listing for each Doctor, and New seris we can fill the folders ourselves, but make a strict room that each topic has to be about an epsI see. You're looking for a greater range of discussion.

Some areas more open.

Some areas more restricted to a particular topic.

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:17 AM
ahh but if we do it comparativley there is no harm in that. Comparing Robots to the Armageddon Factor is like comparing Avalon to Prototype in the Stargate forum.

creed462
January 9th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Yes, I think that it would serve the seperate doctor froum by discussing the nueonce of the spcific eps.

January 9th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Perhaps the mods are afraid of a Doctor Who revoloution and us transforming Gateworld into Tardis world. That could be the reason why no Episode threads.Somehow, I doubt that.

I honestly think the focus remains on Stargate simply because this is what brought the members together.

I don't think there's any danger of us taking over the forum.

And I really don't think the Mods are concerned about it either.

I look at it this way: I get to talk about Doctor Who on my favorite forum.

creed462
January 9th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Somehow, I doubt that.

I honestly think the focus remains on Stargate simply because this is what brought the members together.

I don't think there's any danger of us taking over the forum.

And I really don't think the Mods are concerned about it either.

I look at it this way: I get to talk about Doctor Who on my favorite forum.
Yes I totally agree.

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 11:23 AM
ahh but if we do it comparativley there is no harm in that. Comparing Robots to the Armageddon Factor is like comparing Avalon to Prototype in the Stargate forum.

yes but if you want to compare those, you can make a new thread about it, or post it in either of their indevidual threads, we have no choice but to either turn the topic of a Doctor thread, (which is especially annoying if say one ep was from the 1st doc, and the other was the 6th for example), or create a comparison thread that will get 2 replys before vanishing from existance and the thread maker gets flamed for spamming

January 9th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Episodes could bring in the crowd.Really? I don't see that.

Are you suggesting stricter on-topic discussion of a particular episode would reduce potential spoilers or something like that?

January 9th, 2006, 11:26 AM
The problem with then indiviual Dr theads is that theu are for the braud topic, if we discuss spcific eps then the treads could get very hard to understand, because one moment we are take about Robot the next post is about The Armagedon Factor. It will get very hard to understand the flow of Ideas.I suppose I can see your point there.

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Yep same here If it wasnt for this forum Id be a totally different person plus i wouldnt know my Stargate and Doctor Who as well as I do know.

January 9th, 2006, 11:29 AM
yes but if you want to compare those, you can make a new thread about it, or post it in either of their indevidual threads, we have no choice but to either turn the topic of a Doctor thread, (which is especially annoying if say one ep was from the 1st doc, and the other was the 6th for example), or create a comparison thread that will get 2 replys before vanishing from existance and the thread maker gets flamed for spammingThat's one of reasons why I created the Classic Series thread. Hint. Hint. :D

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Yep same here If it wasnt for this forum Id be a totally different person plus i wouldnt know my Stargate and Doctor Who as well as I do know.

Yup same here, plus i havent ever had the oppertunity to talk about Doctor Who anywhere else anywhere near as much as i have here

The Signal
January 9th, 2006, 11:33 AM
That's one of reasons why I created the Classic Series thread. Hint. Hint. :D

lol, that is just the same though, if there is 3 pages of comparing JP's doctor to SM's and suddenly you go "I just noticed there is a similarity between WH's doc and CB's that I never noticed before..." its either going to be ignored or annoy the people who were talking about the previous topic

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:37 AM
here, here

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Really? I don't see that.

Are you suggesting stricter on-topic discussion of a particular episode would reduce potential spoilers or something like that?
Well te thing is some people prefer to talk about the episodes themselves and what theyve thought about it rather then get caught in the technobabble which some noobs and such may look at and run cos they may beleive us all to be 'too geeky' in their terms.

January 9th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Well te thing is some people prefer to talk about the episodes themselves and what theyve thought about it rather then get caught in the technobabble which some noobs and such may look at and run cos they may beleive us all to be 'too geeky' in their terms.Boy, that was a really nice way to give me a hint. :D

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Hey im not saying thats my case I love my Technobabble and my 100% Geekiness its what keeps me sane.

January 9th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Hey im not saying thats my case I love my Technobabble and my 100% Geekiness its what keeps me sane.Yeah, I know. I'm just joshing. :D

Metarock Sam
January 9th, 2006, 12:19 PM
coolies.

Ascended Times.2
January 9th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Well, I've loved doctor who since I started to watch the new seasons (My dad is a huge doctor who fan, he even had one of those massive scarfs from the fourth doctor...)

So, sign me up for a doctor who episode thread :D
Also, metarock, you're sig is a little squidged...

Reefgirl
January 9th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Here's another one who says "Give us an Episodes thread"

Metarock Sam
January 10th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Well, I've loved doctor who since I started to watch the new seasons (My dad is a huge doctor who fan, he even had one of those massive scarfs from the fourth doctor...)

So, sign me up for a doctor who episode thread :D
Also, metarock, you're sig is a little squidged...
Akkk I know its so terrible I wish i could make it dimensionally transdental but I dont have the power to do so. >.<

creed462
January 10th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Akkk I know its so terrible I wish i could make it dimensionally transdental but I dont have the power to do so. >.<
To bad there are no theads to talk about the eps when they expain it

Metarock Sam
January 10th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Exactly.

We Want Episode Threads !!!!

creed462
January 10th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Yes It doesn't seem a realistic excuss that there is only on seris anymore does it

Willow'sCat
January 10th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Well I did complain about this a few months back whne this DoctorWho part of the forum was started but I got yelled at by mods.:oNow I read this! :eek:

I have already asked Darren for Episode threads. I only just realised that for example, Lost had episode threads so I thought why not ask.

Seems odd that a show that has only 13 episodes a series shouldn't have an episode sub-folder. And it is true it would stop the repeat posting of threads on episodes, we already have too many repeat threads, I have had to ask to have 5 threads merged in the last few months *do a search people* :cool:

Anyway as I said I have asked Darren and if he doesn't agree, I guess we can protest *evil laugh*. :p

I do however agree a classic series episode section would be too much, it is better to keep the talk on those episodes in the classic thread or in the individual Doctors threads. :)

Willow'sCat
January 11th, 2006, 04:00 AM
OK peeps Darren said if someone will provide the details on episodes and stuff, he will include a sub-folder. Any takers?

Quote Darren: (Ask the Mods thread)

"The main hindrance is the fact that I live in the U.S. and can't ever see the show. We can make episode threads if someone sends me a broadcast schedule, episode titles, episode numbers, and 1-sentence loglines. [email protected] " Unquote.

So any takers? (please don't everyone bombard him) I live in Australia so it's not really an option for me as I don't even know when the next series will be screened here.

The Signal
January 11th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Woo hoo!!!! We can have them!!!!

Metarock Sam
January 11th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes !!!! finally we can have episode threads.
Now we've got to choose what episode threads we want first classic or new.But in precaution im sending Darren the information anyway for the 26th/first season anyway to start off with

The Signal
January 11th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Thanks Metarock Sam! I think it may be OTT asking for every single serial in Doctor Who history, straight away. Then again, of we order them by Doctor (as someone did say) then instead of eps we do serials we might get away with it, but lets ease that in once the new season eps are listed

Metarock Sam
January 11th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Argh this is taking quite a while as my pc is basucally fallen ill and keeps crashing on me I may need to 'borrow' an episode summary from somwhere if this keeps up rather then spend an hour typing it all in and giving the urls for the pictures.

creed462
January 11th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Cool, now what about the classic seris

Willow'sCat
January 11th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Guys, I did ask Darren specifically about the new series, as I really think the whole 27/28 series is way too much! :S So can we at least try for the new series first? I don't want Darren having a heart attack having to deal with all the classic series as well! :cameron: ;)

Thanks. :)

The Signal
January 11th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Lets walk before we can run, yeah that sounds good *looks smug*

Metarock Sam
January 11th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Um is it ok if someone else sends the email since my pc has got so bad and its taken 4 tries and I almost finished it last time but my pc crashed again so if someone else can send the info and pics for the first series instead of me I would be eternally grateful.

creed462
January 11th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Sorry about your computer....

Reefgirl
January 11th, 2006, 02:21 PM
If you have a couple of hours spare have a look through this for it's episode guide for the Classic series http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/episodeguide/index.shtml
and here for the new series http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/episodes/index.shtml

Willow'sCat
January 11th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Darren wants it to be for the NEW series, OK so I have to agree, it is far too much to ask for the whole 27 when we all don't see them, or care to watch them anyway.

Now the other question is what are we going to call them?

Series 1 or Series 27? I am willing for arguments sake to go with series 1, although it does grate a little, but I am also interested what peeps think.

Reefgirl
January 11th, 2006, 11:23 PM
If you want my opinion we could call it The Ninth Doctor Episode's

Willow'sCat
January 11th, 2006, 11:27 PM
If you want my opinion we could call it The Ninth Doctor Episode'sYes but what about the second season of the new series, and then the third?

I mean we already have The Doctor threads and this will be a sub-folder, so it needs to be something everyone will get and some peeps believe it or not still don't get the 9th and 10th doctor thing, they think Chris is the first Doctor. :S

EDIT: I have asked Darren if we can have a poll in this thread to decide what to call the episode folder. Don't know if he will agree to it yet but it seems like the easiest solution to me.

Willow'sCat
January 12th, 2006, 03:09 AM
We got a Poll. :) I voted for Series one, as I think it is only fair to new fans to use what The BBC seems to want to use to describe the show now. But this is a Poll so if you do or don't agree vote away! :)

Remember this is for the new series only not the classic one.

Metarock Sam
January 12th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Just call it series 1 new series.

The Signal
January 12th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Yeah series 1 so Darren doesnt see 2 Series 27 and feint!

creed462
January 12th, 2006, 08:31 AM
I vote the latter I like to have some indication of what we are discussing

Metarock Sam
January 12th, 2006, 09:55 AM
well it looks mostly one sided ans Doctor Who new series 1. Question am I still supposed to be sending the data to Darren or is anyone else doing it?

creed462
January 12th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Does this mean if we want to dicuss a classic ep we have to make a thread for it in the general folder

Reefgirl
January 12th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I thin k it's been sugessted that we we use the appropriate Doctor's thread, IE if it was an episode in in Tom Baker's era we use the 4th Doctor thread

creed462
January 12th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Now that the new seris is going to be released here, are they going to put in all eps or just do then as they air here?

January 12th, 2006, 02:43 PM
We got a Poll. :) I voted for Series one, as I think it is only fair to new fans to use what The BBC seems to want to use to describe the show now. But this is a Poll so if you do or don't agree vote away! :)

Remember this is for the new series only not the classic one.I agree. After all, IMO, the point of this is to garner more new fans.

The BBC is referring to it as the First Season (or First Series).

It's less confusing to and less daunting for new fans to start with a Season 1.

If we ever make episode threads for the original series, we can just call it "Doctor Who: The Classic Series Season 1" or "Classic Doctor Who Season 1", etc.

BTW, I did vote.

P.S.: I suppose the recent news of Doctor Who coming to the Sci-Fi Channel in March gives this project a new urgency. Step on it! :D

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
January 12th, 2006, 03:23 PM
It should be called Series 1/Season 1...
so if American see Series 1 they may get confused by the word Series because they are so use to Season

Willow'sCat
January 12th, 2006, 04:53 PM
It should be called Series 1/Season 1...
so if American see Series 1 they may get confused by the word Series because they are so use to SeasonNo, for 2 reasons, I am not American and I often use the term Series rather than Season, and by and large the British TV industry still uses the term Series.

I actually prefer the term Series for Dr Who, this is one area I don't feel like compromising *sorry* ***** me here, and the whole point of this is to K.I.S.S ;) *don't Americans use Series when talking about Sport? They know what a series is I am sure*:cameron:

P.S.: I suppose the recent news of Doctor Who coming to the Sci-Fi Channel in March gives this project a new urgency. Step on it! :DWhat? :S Since when? Do tell. :) EDIT: OK I just read the thread, great stuff.

Willow'sCat
January 12th, 2006, 05:06 PM
well it looks mostly one sided ans Doctor Who new series 1. Question am I still supposed to be sending the data to Darren or is anyone else doing it?What he asked. Anyone actually putting the info together yet? You have time now with the Poll not ending until Jan 26 and the new series not airing until March.

Now that the new seris is going to be released here, are they going to put in all eps or just do then as they air here?They will use the UK scheduling, which means the US and for that matter German fans :) will have to either suffer spoilers or avoid the episode threads, hmm a bit like me and SG-1. ;)

January 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM
No, for 2 reasons, I am not American and I often use the term Series rather than Season, and by and large the British TV industry still uses the term Series.

I actually prefer the term Series for Dr Who, this is one area I don't feel like compromising *sorry* ***** me here, and the whole point of this is to K.I.S.S ;) *don't Americans use Series when talking about Sport?Actually, in the U.S., the term "series" refers to when one team plays a set of contiguous games against a specific team, and I think that's only used in baseball. When the Boston Red Sox play the New York Yankees for five games in a row, that's called a series.

Each year of programming is referred to as a "season".

The program itself is referred to as a "series".

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal.

They know what a series is I am sure*:cameron:All I can say to that is the Americans that frequent this site should have no difficulty. The vast majority who would be confused, wouldn't watch the show anyway, so no worries.

January 12th, 2006, 05:32 PM
They will use the UK scheduling, which means the US and for that matter German fans :) will have to either suffer spoilers or avoid the episode threads, hmm a bit like me and SG-1. ;)Makes perfect sense to me. ;)

I've resolved to not be spoiled for Season 2, so I've been avoiding many sites and threads.

Heck, I've still barely viewed any Season 1 threads even after I watched the DVDs.

creed462
January 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Most of us have caught on to the termonolgy by keeping up with the news

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
January 12th, 2006, 05:35 PM
No, for 2 reasons, I am not American and I often use the term Series rather than Season, and by and large the British TV industry still uses the term Series.

I actually prefer the term Series for Dr Who, this is one area I don't feel like compromising *sorry* ***** me here, and the whole point of this is to K.I.S.S ;) *don't Americans use Series when talking about Sport? They know what a series is I am sure*:cameron:
Well, unlike you, I ofter use the term Season instead of Series, because I live in the States. and that's why i recomended the split title name.

January 12th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Well, unlike you, I ofter use the term Season instead of Series, because I live in the States. and that's why i recomended the split title name.Okay, I just read this and I still don't understand it.

You obviously know that the U.K. "series" = the U.S. "season".

Surely you don't need to be reminded of that everytime you enter the Doctor Who folder.

Since you understand already what "series" will mean, how is your nationality still relevent to the argument?

Willow'sCat
January 12th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Well, unlike you, I ofter use the term Season instead of Series, because I live in the States. and that's why i recomended the split title name.I understand that the US uses the term Season but this is a UK show and by and large they use the term Series, so I think it should be Series, it has always been series for Dr Who to my knowledge and I see no reason to change it now, and as someone said even with SciFi screening the show, it will in all likely hood garner less than 2 Million viewers now 2 Million US versus 9 Million UK viewers?

I also said that it is better to keep it simple, the more words in the episode title I think the more confusion, I will be more than willing to point out to peeps why it is Series and not Season. I am sure we all will be more than willing to also explain why it is either 1 or 27. ;) Lets not get bogged down on semantics. :)

creed462
January 13th, 2006, 08:15 AM
OK, Hopeful over time this part of the furum will grow

The Signal
January 13th, 2006, 10:36 AM
has anyone sent darren the info ?

Metarock Sam
January 14th, 2006, 02:10 AM
welll I think I sent it in one of my four tries. If It did get through than its the one where I was about to write about the christmas special when i accidently clicked something and the page dissapeared and went back to Darrens profiel
So i might have but I dont know.

creed462
January 14th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks man

Willow'sCat
January 14th, 2006, 01:51 PM
welll I think I sent it in one of my four tries. If It did get through than its the one where I was about to write about the christmas special when i accidently clicked something and the page dissapeared and went back to Darrens profiel
So i might have but I dont know.Have you asked him if it got through? ;)

Metarock Sam
January 15th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Well I havnt got round to asking him yet .....

Willow'sCat
January 18th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Well; either there are 16 Dr Who fans on GW or just 16 who care to vote/found the poll. ;) Well I think we will be going with Series one.

So do we have an answer to whether Darren has recieved the info? :S

creed462
January 19th, 2006, 11:19 AM
I wait with baited breath. yet evenI will probly wait till I see eps til I post.

Metarock Sam
January 19th, 2006, 01:00 PM
ell I PMd Darren but so far ive got no reply. Something is amiss !!!

creed462
January 19th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I hope not!

Darren
January 24th, 2006, 12:11 AM
No, Darren just has lots to do. :)

The Series 1 / 27 episode threads are now up. I've lumped in "The Christmas Invasion" with Series 27 for now -- in the future we might opt to resort ep threads by Doctor instead of series.

Enjoy!

Willow'sCat
January 24th, 2006, 12:46 AM
No, Darren just has lots to do. :)Well of course you do. ;) :)

The Series 1 / 27 episode threads are now up. I've lumped in "The Christmas Invasion" with Series 27 for now -- in the future we might opt to resort ep threads by Doctor instead of series.

Enjoy!Thank you Darren, a thousand times thank you!!!!!! You so Rock!!! :cameron:

*OK move along nothing to see here*:o

Metarock Sam
January 24th, 2006, 10:54 AM
No, Darren just has lots to do. :)

Enjoy!

Thanks Darren You Rock !!!!!!

creed462
January 24th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks Man.

Willow'sCat
January 25th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Um, since we have the episode sub-folders and they are already named Series 27. ;) I think we should just ignore the voting...yes well, it works in some countries. :tomato: What do you say? Anyone even care now? lol

The Signal
January 26th, 2006, 07:41 AM
DARREN, YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to getting doctor who smilies :P :D :P

creed462
January 26th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Um, since we have the episode sub-folders and they are already named Series 27. ;) I think we should just ignore the voting...yes well, it works in some countries. :tomato: What do you say? Anyone even care now? lol
Nope don't mind at all, especially since that's how I voted.

January 26th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Um, since we have the episode sub-folders and they are already named Series 27. ;) I think we should just ignore the voting...yes well, it works in some countries. :tomato: What do you say? Anyone even care now? lolWell, I've grown quite accustomed to ignoring votes.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

I laugh because I would otherwise cry.

Metarock Sam
January 26th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Well in the UK as soon as I can vote im gonna vote for the best party in the unverse. The Monster Raving Loony Party !!!!!
The monster Raving loony party it rocks and has the best messages such as in a school if a pupil is smater than a teacher the teacher has to sit in the corner with a dunces hat on and is put on half pay until they redeem themselves.

creed462
January 26th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Not really this is all in fun.

January 26th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Not really this is all in fun.Yeah, it's no big deal.

We have the Doctor Who sticky thread to explain the Season 1/27/28 thing.

creed462
January 26th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Just think if we had a folder for each season...

we wouldn't have a Doctor who thread.

Metarock Sam
January 27th, 2006, 07:29 AM
I dont see whats wrong with having episode threads for each seasno. It wouldnt get rid of the forum due to the fact episode guied doesnt include other things such as Doctor Who news and other things.

creed462
January 27th, 2006, 10:31 AM
I was just joking that it would take up all the room, They would probly have to do it by Doctor rather then season.

Metarock Sam
January 27th, 2006, 11:13 AM
yeah i see your point.

creed462
January 27th, 2006, 07:38 PM
It would be nice to have ep threads for each seiral though