Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who would kill to see atlantis and sg1 in HDTV?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who would kill to see atlantis and sg1 in HDTV?

Since both now shot in widescreen (IE have black bars on top and bottom) Im assuming that they are atleast getting ready to start broadcasting them in HD but from what Ive been hearing scifi-hd is still a ways off. I really hope scifi joins the hdtv revolution because sg1 but more so atlantis (because most likely it will be around longer) would be awesome in HD. Those effects and the worlds in HD would rule.
    Movie Theater

It would be cool to see Atlantis and SG-1 in HD even though I don't have an HDTV... but I wouldn't kill anyone for it, to answer you question.

Comment

It would be better if Altatis didnt start at 10

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
        It would be cool to see Atlantis and SG-1 in HD even though I don't have an HDTV... but I wouldn't kill anyone for it, to answer you question.
        Sissy.

I would <g> J/K.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I probably wouldnt either but it really pains me to watch it when I know its being recorded in HD (or atleast widescreen) and not being able to watch in on my big screen.
          Movie Theater

Comment

hd would be awesome, i always get dissapointed when i see those screenshots with high resolution and then i realize it won't be broadcast like that

Comment

I wish I had HD! We just got a HDTV but we dont have HD service. How sad is that!

I have seen Digital Satelite rips on IRC though. Is that same as HD? Guess not cause SCIFI isnt broadcast anywhere in HD right?
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I actually heard a rumor that one of the canadian provider was going to air the episode in HDTV, I have no idea if it was true though. This was reported by a member on AVSForum.
                Last edited by jagowar; 18 July 2004, 04:39 PM.
                Movie Theater

Comment

Was atlantis widescreen? I know S7 & 8 of SG1 was, but is Atlantis?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    Was atlantis widescreen? I know S7 & 8 of SG1 was, but is Atlantis?
                    Yes atlantis is widescreen....
                    Movie Theater

Comment

Originally posted by jagowar
                      Since both now shot in widescreen (IE have black bars on top and bottom) Im assuming that they are atleast getting ready to start broadcasting them in HD but from what Ive been hearing scifi-hd is still a ways off. I really hope scifi joins the hdtv revolution because sg1 but more so atlantis (because most likely it will be around longer) would be awesome in HD. Those effects and the worlds in HD would rule.
                      who would kill to have Stargate ON-DEMAND!

Comment

I have a 65" WS HDTV and I would love to see it in HD

Comment

Ok it seems Atlantis airs tonight in Canada on The Movie Network's channel.... for any of those who get this channel in HD I would like to know if its actually aired in HD or not.... If it is I would love some screen caps
                          Movie Theater

Comment

Originally posted by LOBO2999
                            I have a 65" WS HDTV and I would love to see it in HD
                            How much did that cost?

Comment

Hmmm...I might kill a good steak, maybe?

We have a widescreen HDTV-ready tv, but we haven't gotten the HDTV receiver since there isn't anything being broadcast in HDTV that's worth it. Either Stargate would be worth it!
                              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                              once done, cannot be undone...
                              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                              X