This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gene

When Jack killed Anubis last season by sitting in the chair and unleashing the jelly thingies, does that mean he has the gene also, or was it just cause he had the Ancients knowledge in his head?

Sorry is this is a retarded post, but I was curious.

i think the machine that loads the knowledge gives him the gene.

Comment

It isn't made clear whether he has the gene or it is a result of the library download.

Comment

It's probably the gene, since the chair most likely won't even bother to interface with his mind unless he has it.
        sigpic

Comment

yep, he seems to have the gene ... he'll be able to say " Hold on Ba'al or I'll kick ur ass ! !!! then bang bang bang !
          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
          - The Nox

Comment

If theres sufficent power in the ZPM on Earth
            *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
            McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Haha when the laugh track starts then the fun starts. Or at least, the ominous horn stabs (which have definitely come into play when fighting the Replicators).

I think Baal should die a HUMILIATING death for his villainy. Apophis had a pretty good one, and I liked the up-close-and-personal nature of Cronus'. Now it's Baal's turn! Maybe he'll fall into a vat of hot molten gold and be turned into a... false idol!

DUN DUN DUN!
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
                If theres sufficent power in the ZPM on Earth
                I think there would have to be more power in it or somehow they will find another one because you know either baal is coming or the other system lords are.

Also they might get the asgard to hook them up with a few for saving their @ss once again from the replicators and it would help them patrol the other planets if they didnt have to worry about protecting earth. I wouldnt think it would take very long to make the zpm's.
                Movie Theater

Comment

jack has to have the gene.

he accesed the Ancient Library 2 times, and he also acessed the chair two times.

Didn't the Asgard say something about him being "more evolved"? Wouldn't that suggested the pressance of the gene?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

If you watch "Lost City" carefully and regard all other gathered info on "the gene" you will see he has to have it!

*** possible SPOLIER for "Lost-City" ***

In the Scene where they are looking for the repositry on that planet, ALL of them are walking around, touching things, grabbing around and O'Neill is sitting in the "only a whole lott'a outside" beeing pretty much bored.

Then he walk up, TOUCHES THE WALL AND KAWOOSH - what the others didn't find for hours just comes up.

For me a clue he has to have it. No?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      jack has to have the gene.

Didn't the Asgard say something about him being "more evolved"? Wouldn't that suggested the pressance of the gene?
                      you stole the word right off of my keyboard! i was just about to say that

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat
                        In the Scene where they are looking for the repositry on that planet, ALL of them are walking around, touching things, grabbing around and O'Neill is sitting in the "only a whole lott'a outside" beeing pretty much bored.

Then he walk up, TOUCHES THE WALL AND KAWOOSH - what the others didn't find for hours just comes up.

For me a clue he has to have it. No?
                        Umm... what did you say there.
                        O'Neill is sitting in the "only a whole lott'a outside" beeing pretty much bored.
                        Wha, wha, wha?
                        *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
                        McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
                          Umm... what did you say there.
                          O'Neill is sitting in the "only a whole lott'a outside" beeing pretty much bored.
                          Wha, wha, wha?
                          Yeah, right before Daniel says "Here's written that it is somewhere in the inside", and O'Neill says: "Inside? There's no inside, just a whole lot of outside!" and pointing outside the structure.

Before that he is sitting in front of the structure (the whole lot of outside) waiting for the other to find something.

Comment

Working...
                          X