Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres My prediction on whats going to happen to Admiral Cain ( Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres My prediction on whats going to happen to Admiral Cain ( Spoilers)

I dont think admiral cain will be shot, instead she will be arrested for murdering the surviving civilian fleet.

I don't see that happening because as long as she is alive, she's deadly dangerous. And even if she were arrested, there would b ea chance some of her loyal crew members would 'bust her out'.
    I fear that this can only end one way.

Comment

I think StarBuck is stopped before reaching CiC, but her XO shoots her when she tries to give the code orange-order.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        I think StarBuck is stopped before reaching CiC, but her XO shoots her when she tries to give the code orange-order.
        I agree....what she did to the civilian ships would definitely foster a lot
        of anger in her ranks.....the battle will probably make it easier to get
        rid of her and she is distracted.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

She has to be removed from power, after what she did to the civilian fleet, but she could get Rosilan for the people she left when they were discovered by the Cllon Raders... Yet oviously Rosilan didn't have a choise then, and the Cain did. She left the Civilians defenceless
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

well character wise, it would be great to have her around for awhile. She would be like the republican hard nose type character. Always prodding adama todo the hard thing. I hope they keep her around like in jail.

Originally posted by Minniyar
            I don't see that happening because as long as she is alive, she's deadly dangerous. And even if she were arrested, there would b ea chance some of her loyal crew members would 'bust her out'.

Comment

Working...
            X