PDA

View Full Version : The same girl... then now ? !!

po134
July 18th, 2004, 03:00 PM
The woman we see at the introduction of Atlantis seems to be the same that we saw in episode 604 !

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rinhoc/ayanna1.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rinhoc/ayanna2.jpg
then in atlantis :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rinhoc/ayanna4.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rinhoc/ayanna3.jpg

:D pretty amazing isn't it ??? If someone cans confirm with the credits of these episode it cans be cool anyway they looks very similar even if its not the same actor :)

What do u think ? Is there more anciens remaining under the ice ? :rolleyes: And the prisonner under the ice also seems to posees the healing power of the ancient ! and she was probably frozen to dont infect other humans of the wraith virus ...

Mio
July 18th, 2004, 03:00 PM
It is the same girl...they did it for a reason.

(It's been said in a couple other posts)

Blue_Revan
July 18th, 2004, 03:03 PM
thats crazy!!

po134
July 18th, 2004, 03:03 PM
yeha but if its the same, she is certainly not alone, then there is a chance that they can help us to fight the wraith ! then the Nox or the asgards can certainly help them with the wraith virus =) ... [In millions of years they have also evoluate !]

Tannis
July 18th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Apparently she was left behind as the caretaker of the outpost on earth.. Probably was in stasis like O'Neill was and only awoken when the outpost detected something that needed her attention.

po134
July 18th, 2004, 03:12 PM
In Atlantis they say that there is many ancient wich have decide to stay on earth when the other quit with the shipcity ... and the shipcity was probably not going on the "atlantis planet" in pegasys galaxy first ... they was obviously going on other planet before ! then possibly many ancients remains here ... [Like the planet where they go in lost-city !] probably thousands of them remains yet :D :p

I love Atlantis :eek:

Blue_Revan
July 18th, 2004, 03:13 PM
she seemed to be frozen alone in that episode. It wasnt intentional. There would have been something holding the ice in place. she wouldnt just be frozen in the artic. LOL

Mantorok
July 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
We also saw Narim as the Husband of Dr. Weir... That was strange too

Blue_Revan
July 18th, 2004, 03:19 PM
narim wasnt her husband. I think it was a diffrent guy. at first glance he diffinatly looks like him though

po134
July 18th, 2004, 03:25 PM
yes narim was the same actor ... but we presume he's dead [Probably not all the tollans, but him certainly ...]

I think the woman frozen himself to prevent infection to other human ... cause she must have the wraith virus that they was cause the dead of the ancients ! But as I said, the Nox must be able to heal them now ... :rolleyes:

Blue_Revan
July 18th, 2004, 03:28 PM
the nox dont seem to do much aside from make flower hats

Anthro Girl
July 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Does anyone actually read forums before posting? :p

Yes, it's the same actress, presumably the same character. Provides some continuity for the fans while not requiring Atlantis viewers to have seen S1's Solitudes or S7's Frozen.

Selmak
July 18th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I guess not

Icemancmd
July 18th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Wow I thought the Female Teal'c was black....im losing it.

DownFallAngel
July 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
We made another thread about this? There are like 6 for her, and like 33 for Nariam...

EYU86
July 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
There can only be one for Narim...
Mine. :)

DownFallAngel
July 18th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Well there is talk about the aboard...and no-1 likes yours. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

J\K, lol.

EYU86
July 18th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Well there is talk about the aboard...and no-1 likes yours. Sorry to break the bad news to you.

J\K, lol.
I feel so alone all of a sudden.
:( Nobody likes me...

However I was suprised when my topic came to life again a little while ago.

DownFallAngel
July 18th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I did say J\K.

EYU86
July 18th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I did say J\K.
I know, it was called being sarcastic

DownFallAngel
July 18th, 2004, 05:03 PM
No kidding man...

EYU86
July 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM
No joke, I'm telling you the truth.

WraithKing
July 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Apparently she was left behind as the caretaker of the outpost on earth.. Probably was in stasis like O'Neill was and only awoken when the outpost detected something that needed her attention.

Hmmm, this would actually make sense.

Shes frozen in the pod until something causes the outpost to awaken her. Like maybe the stargate activating? A serpant guard was frozen down there too. Maybe he came through the stargate after the Egyption one was burried. She wakes up, confronts him, he fires, causes an avalanche that burrys the gate, DHD, himself, and her.

Here's hoping for flashbacks in some of these episodes.

jagowar
July 18th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Hmmm, this would actually make sense.

Shes frozen in the pod until something causes the outpost to awaken her. Like maybe the stargate activating? A serpant guard was frozen down there too. Maybe he came through the stargate after the Egyption one was burried. She wakes up, confronts him, he fires, causes an avalanche that burrys the gate, DHD, himself, and her.

Here's hoping for flashbacks in some of these episodes.

I would love for her to be brought back somehow and she could be an "ancient" with the SGA group (helping them out), somebody to show them some of the subelties of the city they would probably never find. She could provide useful information on the wraith much like tealc does with SG1. Plus I read somewhere that she (the actor) auditioned for the teyla part and didnt get it so she wants to be on the show..... She also would know how they could get their hands on a few extra ZPM's :)

Replicarter
July 20th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Can I just ask when they found her she was in like a cuboid (sp?) ice cube, like she was frozen in the stasis pod and the block sort of, fell out and slid near the other gate. And how long do ancients live, how could she have stayed there that long. And there didn’t seem to be any computers to wake people in the pod up do deal with enemies, n if there was why didn’t the computer just activate the weapon its self when enemies arrived, sorry if I’m talking a load of crape, but some may understand.

DownFallAngel
July 20th, 2004, 11:54 AM
It is beleived that there was an avalanche and she was caught in it. That is why she was out of the pod, she was taken by surprise, and then frozen.

All of the anicents technology is powered by the gene, so enemies can't touch that tech. Also, i think it would activate on its own if anything were really to look like impending doom!!