PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown - SPOILERS

GateGipsy
April 30th, 2004, 07:08 AM
For all the news and spoilers on this episode click HERE (http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/8x1.shtml)

LOCKDOWN
http://www.gateworld.net/graphics/clear.gif
WRITTEN BY - Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie

http://www.gateworld.net/graphics/clear.gifThe S.G.C. is put under quarantine after a mysterious infection leaves a Russian officer in the infirmary. But the disease may not be a disease at all.

bcmilco
May 1st, 2004, 12:13 PM
The poor Russians are like the red-shirts, they always get the shaft. :p

Otherwise an interesting looking episode.

Teal'c
May 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM
In my head I'm picturing Orpheus-level entertainment... it'll be no Fragile Balance, but it will be good! :D

Especially the stuff about you-know-who ;)

Nolamom
May 1st, 2004, 03:36 PM
The poor Russians are like the red-shirts, they always get the shaft. :p

Another hommage to Roddenberry? :D Well, we know Jack doesn't much like the Russians in any case, so maybe the "illness" is a case of "O'Neill's Revenge" or even "Luke's Special Dish"?
Nola

Teal'c
May 1st, 2004, 03:40 PM
Another hommage to Roddenberry? :D Well, we know Jack doesn't much like the Russians in any case, so maybe the "illness" is a case of "O'Neill's Revenge" or even "Luke's Special Dish"?
Nola
The regular special dish, or the one reserved for McKay? ;)

bcmilco
May 1st, 2004, 04:40 PM
It's the 'Red' plate special :p

Freelancer
May 1st, 2004, 05:09 PM
(SPOILERS for the end of Season Eight's "Lockdown" ...).

Its Anubis

Teal'c
May 1st, 2004, 05:27 PM
Yeah, did you not read that whole big editorial on spoilers? That could spoil the end, as far as I know, GateWorld never published that info, and they could have if they wanted to, that's why I said you-know-who :P

Darren
May 1st, 2004, 05:51 PM
Please remember to include spoiler space! Thanks much.

Check out the Announcement at the top of this folder for more info on the new spoiler rule.

pettygrew
July 23rd, 2004, 09:50 PM
(SPOILERS)

Didn't it surprise anyone that Jack actually shot Daniel? I was.

Ilios
July 23rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
(SPOILERS)

Didn't it surprise anyone that Jack actually shot Daniel? I was.

Jack has always been sworn to his duty first then his emotions... (Entity).

Jar'ac
July 23rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
I think Jack has always wanted to shoot Daniel :D . It was just a flesh wound though

Anubis
July 24th, 2004, 12:02 AM
It was nothing that would have killed him I presume, but I'm glad to hear Anubis is back!

uknesvuinng
July 24th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Shouldn't this thread be closed now there's an official episode thread? Just curious.

the dancer of spaz
July 24th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Is this the original Gateworld thread for Lockdown? Ah well... Anyway, I really liked that ep. There were just parts about it that cracked me up. Do we really need spoiler space, if the name of the thread has the word "Spoilers" in it? Just curious.
Anywho, the part when Daniel wants to know who shot him is hilarious. That entire scene is just funny. It is a very good team-themed scene. If they manage to pull off team-scenes like these, it'll be pretty cool, considering the circumstances. Also, the scene where SG-1 is talking and General O'Neill walks in is great, too. Good stuff.

DownFallAngel
July 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM
GateGipsy...your URL link leads to "Its Good To Be King" and not...the producer notes on Lockdown.

Anubis
July 25th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Good point. Bugs, what evil things!

VixyOwl (~~Ani)
July 25th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Is this the original Gateworld thread for Lockdown? Ah well... Anyway, I really liked that ep. There were just parts about it that cracked me up. Do we really need spoiler space, if the name of the thread has the word "Spoilers" in it? Just curious.
Anywho, the part when Daniel wants to know who shot him is hilarious. That entire scene is just funny. It is a very good team-themed scene. If they manage to pull off team-scenes like these, it'll be pretty cool, considering the circumstances. Also, the scene where SG-1 is talking and General O'Neill walks in is great, too. Good stuff.
Yes. Loved that scene.

Elwe Singollo
July 25th, 2004, 08:30 PM
The thing i was laughing at first, was the unusual hyperness of Daniel, then yah, like everyone else's favorite part, "who shot me" :D

Torley
July 25th, 2004, 10:28 PM
"That's beside the point." :)

the dancer of spaz
July 25th, 2004, 10:32 PM
DANIEL: "Who shot me?"

(indignant glare)

JACK: "Don't... change the subject."

(worried and guilty)

hehehe

*snip*

SAM: "You don't remember accompanying him to the infirmary?"

DANIEL: "No! Who... shot me?"

(slowly realizing that the question has successfully been dodged)

To which Sam - without saying a word - does the "eye roll thing" in Jack's direction.

It's gold. Pure gold.

Hawkeye
July 26th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Can anyone advise when (CDT) on Tuesday July 27, SciFi is rebroadcasting "Lockdown" due to bad feed spazzing up picture??? Thanks!