PDA

View Full Version : SG-1 Box Sets Buy 1 Get 1 Free @ Best Buy NOW!

Morbo
January 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
I just got seasons 3 & 5 of SG-1, thus completing my entire collection of SG-1 season sets - for the price of one.

Just a heads up.

I don't know how long it lasts, but I'd take advantage of it soon.

It's available in store AND ONLINE!

go go go!

xfkirsten
January 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Oooh! Thanks for the heads-up on that one! I've got some BestBuy gift certificates to spend anyways... :D

Minigin
January 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
erm this wouldnt happen to be on in aus would it?

Morbo
January 7th, 2006, 10:44 PM
erm this wouldnt happen to be on in aus would it?

i dunno.
go to your local best buy, or regional best buy online website, and look up SG-1!

GATEGOD
January 7th, 2006, 11:14 PM
darn too bad i already have them :cameron: :ronan: maybe i'll go get 2 more ;) lol

Morbo
January 8th, 2006, 04:05 AM
just FYI, a friend of mine found out I guess this deal is good till February 11th, 2006.

and its not just SG-1 sets, its a bunch of other TV on DVD sets too! so here's your chance to get SG-1 and other great shows haha.

Morbo
January 8th, 2006, 11:57 AM
here's a list of whats available: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat79000050018

jafacakes
January 8th, 2006, 02:28 PM
That's a good bargain but no good for us in the UK, the best price i've seen is on Amazon where they have the box sets S1 to S7 at £21.97 each with free delivery

HirogenGater
January 8th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Wow, that's a great deal! I already own all the seasons but awesome for people who need to get those holes filled in their collection.

contact2918
January 14th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Ah, man! The good deals always come when I'm broke. :mckay:

HirogenGater
January 14th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Ah, man! The good deals always come when I'm broke. :mckay:

Yeah, that's how it goes.

Cam-Shaft
February 3rd, 2006, 01:06 AM
AH! This special ROCKS! I picked up season 2 thru 7 to finish off my collection of Stargate SG-1. Tho I just wanted to ask one question if anyone might know or have experienced the same thing on some sets of Stargate on DVD? Well on all the episodes on season 4 and 5 have the credits that of the Stargate pilot montage. I was checking some eps and all in 4 and 5 eps have the same credits. Season 6 on Redemption part 1 and 2 the credit montage is of the gate chevrons spinning and the actors’ names are shown. Tho the rest of the ep's have the regular credits to the season. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten the same thing as me from buying these DVD sets at Best buy or anywhere else? LOL maybe there are defected in that way and that's why they went on sale. Who knows. Oh well so far the eps are intact and I am happy just to have them all now on DVD. Any help would be great thanks.

Cam-Shaft :cameron:

HirogenGater
February 3rd, 2006, 07:44 AM
I think Best Buy has Season 8 for $25. Call your best Buy to confirm.