This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate vs. Charmed

I think those Witches would kick Stargates butt with the Power of Three.

3 Hot witches but stargate has At
    *starts fantacising about her*

Comment

Stargate rules. They would just turn the witches against each other and over come the odds to sweet victory.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

No offence, Shouldn't this be in the General discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
          No offence, Shouldn't this be in the General discussion?
          or even off topic chatter...
          it has no relevance to the science and technology of stargate.

Comment

Probably just an oversight. Did anyone report it yet to get it moved?
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Bah, you guys are absolutely no fun. The Witches have natural science... Witchcraft and magic... some would say that Ascention is like magic... there's no science behind that, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                some would say that Ascention is like magic... there's no science behind that, either.
                ascension is believed to be the "end" of evolution when you cant evolve any furthur so you become pure energy, but of course no one knows exactly how to do it.

Comment

It's called a "parody" folks! Have fun with it.

Me? Never seen Charmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                    3 Hot witches but stargate has At
                    *starts fantacising about her*
                    lol

Comment

Two Words.

Mk. 9

End of story ((Well, they probably wouldn't use this, but a Zat would be good aswell!))

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

come on lets compare:
                        1.charmed tech=modern...sg tech ubber cool
                        then again the sisters culd just alure some ppl and make them do their dirty work...(think evil pheobe)lol im loving this thread
                        tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                        yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                        Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

oh one more thing...the new spell wuld be ur hattak is in my way so be gone and forget abot bein invited another day...or there is the good ol fav:the power of 3 will set ur naq reactor free the power of 3 will set ur reactor free the po...(repeat as nececary)
                          tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                          yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                          Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

As much as I find these comparisons silly and pointless, the truth is, all the SG would need to do is send over some of their men to distract Phoebe and Paige. They are desperate for a relationship and easily distracted by the mere possibility of a handsome date.

I'm not sure why the SG would want the Charmed ones though. They do well enough saving the world on their own. And there is certainly nothing gained by harming them.

And perhaps that antiprior device would work against them. It would be amusing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

charmed would kick ass. i love SG but they just have it all...
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X