This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow Proclamation ???

IN both the episodes Rose and 'The Christmas Invasion' the Doctor and Rose refer to the section 5 of the Shadow Proclamation which in turmn allows the Doctor a safe conference with an alien species (albiet usually short lived). So I was Wondering is it possible that the Shadow Proclamation may play a bigger part in the series to come? or is it just a tool to get around things such as the Sonic Screwdriver or the Psychic Paper?
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
    IN both the episodes Rose and 'The Christmas Invasion' the Doctor and Rose refer to the section 5 of the Shadow Proclamation which in turmn allows the Doctor a safe conference with an alien species (albiet usually short lived). So I was Wondering is it possible that the Shadow Proclamation may play a bigger part in the series to come? or is it just a tool to get around things such as the Sonic Screwdriver or the Psychic Paper?
    I think only RTD knows for sure, but I would say it's simply an attempt to illustrate a cohesive and complex universe...to hint at a larger tapesty of events without getting bogged down in the details.

It adds some texture, but lets the story move along.

Comment

Have any other sections ever been mentioned?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Have any other sections ever been mentioned?
        No its always Section 5.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Well, the Doctor only mentioned the Shadow Proclamation once... with the Nestene. Rose mentioned it only because she was trying to bluff her way out of the Sycorax problem.

-IMF
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Actually it was Convention 15 in "Rose".

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X