PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1 Figure Predictions

HirogenGater
January 7th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I have been trying to think up what wave two and beyond of the SG-1 line will be; here is what I think we will see.

Wave 2:
Offworld OD Samantha Carter
Offworld Black Ops Carter
Offworld OD T’ealc
Horus helmet Jaffa

Chase:
Jaffa Armour T’ealc

Wave 3:
Offworld Black Ops Daniel
Garrison OD Daniel
Offworld Black Ops T’ealc
Apophis

Chase:
Apophis with gold serpent head

What does everyone else predict as Wave 2 or beyond in this great line? I’d like to hear your opinions.

WraithWarrior
January 7th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Wave 2:
Offworld OD Samantha Carter
Offworld Black Ops Carter
Offworld OD T’ealc
Kull Warrior

Chase:
Jaffa Armour T’ealc

Wave 3:
Offworld Black Ops Daniel
Garrison OD Daniel
Offworld Black Ops T’ealc
Apophis

Chase:
Apophis with gold serpent head

THEY NEED THE KULL WARRIORS...I NEED THE KULL WARRIORS

knightone
January 8th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Anyone expecting to see any of the characters from the first two waves make appearances in the third wave (or fourth or fifth or sixth for that matter) will probably be disappointed. DST usually doesn't dip into a character so soon after they have appeared in a figure wave. We're sure to see many other characters (maybe even Atlantis ones) made before any other O'Neills, Jacksons, Carters, or T'ealcs are made. Barring, of course, a retailer or convention organizer requesting a special exclusive apart from the regular release waves or DST making a second, special line apart from the regular figures (like the Buffy regular figures and the deluxe super articulated ones that can release previously used characters soon after due to the differences in construction/appearance of the figures making it another line altogether).

WraithWarrior
January 9th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Anyone expecting to see any of the characters from the first two waves make appearances in the third wave (or fourth or fifth or sixth for that matter) will probably be disappointed. DST usually doesn't dip into a character so soon after they have appeared in a figure wave. We're sure to see many other characters (maybe even Atlantis ones) made before any other O'Neills, Jacksons, Carters, or T'ealcs are made. Barring, of course, a retailer or convention organizer requesting a special exclusive apart from the regular release waves or DST making a second, special line apart from the regular figures (like the Buffy regular figures and the deluxe super articulated ones that can release previously used characters soon after due to the differences in construction/appearance of the figures making it another line altogether).

They havent even made the first Sam and Teal'c figure yet, so I am expectin to see them. But as far as O'Neill is concerned I think three is enough for now

HirogenGater
January 9th, 2006, 10:58 AM

That's a shame. I would hate to buy a black ops Jack and not get the rest of the team in black ops for a year or two.

knightone
January 9th, 2006, 03:05 PM
They havent even made the first Sam and Teal'c figure yet, so I am expectin to see them. But as far as O'Neill is concerned I think three is enough for now

I think it's a sure bet that Sam and T'ealc are the two Wave 2 characters, which is what I was implying. We won't see these four characters again for a long while after the first two waves unless someone requests a single figure as an exclusive.

That's a shame. I would hate to buy a black ops Jack and not get the rest of the team in black ops for a year or two.

DST usually produces thier figures in groups of two or three characters in ratios of 5/3, 3/3, or 3/2/1. If they follow their usual pattern, this wave of figures should be a 3/2/1 wave. That means there should be a second Daniel Jackson figure announced by the time the figures are ready for production. The only question is will it be a black ops Jackson or an off-world OD green Jackson. Whichever one it turns out to be, it's a sure bet Sam and T'ealc will also be produced with the same uniform. So either you'll have a full set of off-world green or a full set of black ops figures on top of the regular OD green w/o off-world gear. Of course, DST could make the SG1 figures come in wave ratios of 3/3/1 if they really wanted to. That would give us one alien or enemy plus every member of SG1 in OD green, off-world OD, and black ops uniforms. I think that would make things absolutely perfect.

And of course, any figures that aren't produced for the waves, can be made as special exclusives if the demand is there. If the figure you want doesn't make it into the regular waves, try to guage and drum up interest and talk to your favorite retailer(s) or convention organizer about requesting the figure as an exclusive. DST often does things like that and seem eager to help out their retail partners and please the fan base that way. Keep that in mind.

WraithWarrior
January 10th, 2006, 02:04 AM
I think it's a sure bet that Sam and T'ealc are the two Wave 2 characters, which is what I was implying. We won't see these four characters again for a long while after the first two waves unless someone requests a single figure as an exclusive.

DST usually produces thier figures in groups of two or three characters in ratios of 5/3, 3/3, or 3/2/1. If they follow their usual pattern, this wave of figures should be a 3/2/1 wave. That means there should be a second Daniel Jackson figure announced by the time the figures are ready for production. The only question is will it be a black ops Jackson or an off-world OD green Jackson. Whichever one it turns out to be, it's a sure bet Sam and T'ealc will also be produced with the same uniform. So either you'll have a full set of off-world green or a full set of black ops figures on top of the regular OD green w/o off-world gear. Of course, DST could make the SG1 figures come in wave ratios of 3/3/1 if they really wanted to. That would give us one alien or enemy plus every member of SG1 in OD green, off-world OD, and black ops uniforms. I think that would make things absolutely perfect.

And of course, any figures that aren't produced for the waves, can be made as special exclusives if the demand is there. If the figure you want doesn't make it into the regular waves, try to guage and drum up interest and talk to your favorite retailer(s) or convention organizer about requesting the figure as an exclusive. DST often does things like that and seem eager to help out their retail partners and please the fan base that way. Keep that in mind.

Umn... I think I will keep that in mind. But lets hope they do make the figures in wave ratios of 3/3/1 :cameron:

Thanks for the info

HirogenGater
January 11th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Ok, since we might not see Jack or Daniel in Wave 3 here is an updated wave prediction. Here's what I would like to see.

Offworld Green Mitchell
Offworld Black Mitchell
Kull Warrior
Offworld Green Jonas Quinn

Chase:
Mitchell in Blue BDU uniform

HirogenGater
January 11th, 2006, 12:03 PM

I'm a little surprised that DST wouldn't include a more popular character in a wave like Jack. With the Mattel JLU line, they always put a Superman or Batman out with secondary characters. Here's hoping for new figures in waves 3 and beyond..

AcidSquid
January 11th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Wave 2
:jack: :daniel: :tealc: :sam: :hammond:
Chase::hammondanime03:
Wave 3
:jack: :jonas: :tealc: :sam: :hammond:
Chase::nox:
Wave 4
:cameron: :daniel: :tealc: :sam: :vala:
Chase: :docianime15:

WraithWarrior
January 12th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Ok, since we might not see Jack or Daniel in Wave 3 here is an updated wave prediction. Here's what I would like to see.

Offworld Green Mitchell
Offworld Black Mitchell
Kull Warrior
Offworld Green Jonas Quinn

Chase:
Mitchell in Blue BDU uniform

Nice prediction, YOU GOT THE KULL WARRIORS!:D

HirogenGater
January 13th, 2006, 07:50 AM
What's cool about getting Jaffa, and Kull is you have the oppurtunity to do some army building. I plan on getting a few Jaffa from Wave one, and if Jaffa are included again, I will probably pick up a few extras of those too.

WraithWarrior
January 14th, 2006, 10:25 AM
What's cool about getting Jaffa, and Kull is you have the oppurtunity to do some army building. I plan on getting a few Jaffa from Wave one, and if Jaffa are included again, I will probably pick up a few extras of those too.

Exactly, how kool would it be to have an army of Jaffa and kull warriors

HirogenGater
January 14th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Exactly, how kool would it be to have an army of Jaffa and kull warriors

Hey WW, as long as I have cash for it, I plan on getting a few extra Jaffa.

I hope new jaffa are made since that to me, would be an easy figure to change. New helmet, change the head, maybe the color and you have a brand new Jaffa. DST can have a field day.

the fifth man
January 14th, 2006, 10:49 PM
I just want a Hammond figure. His character deserves it.

HirogenGater
January 15th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah, I'd like to see both Generals.

I had a idea last night.

You know how they are having each figure come with a piece of the gate? When it's completed, maybe they can do a ring platform. Each character will come with a ring. The ring can somehow snap to another ring with a clear plastic piece, giving the illusion of them floating above each other. Maybe one or two figures can come with the floor ring pieces.Then you can put your team inside the rings making it look like the are ringing to somewhere.

Just a thought. Would it be worth it?

knightone
January 15th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see both Generals.

I had a idea last night.

You know how they are having each figure come with a piece of the gate? When it's completed, maybe they can do a ring platform. Each character will come with a ring. The ring can somehow snap to another ring with a clear plastic piece, giving the illusion of them floating above each other. Maybe one or two figures can come with the floor ring pieces.Then you can put your team inside the rings making it look like the are ringing to somewhere.

I love that idea!

WraithWarrior
January 16th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Hey WW, as long as I have cash for it, I plan on getting a few extra Jaffa.

I hope new jaffa are made since that to me, would be an easy figure to change. New helmet, change the head, maybe the color and you have a brand new Jaffa. DST can have a field day.

Exactly, you could have so many different Jaffa and you could then create a Jaffa battleground :D

Brill idea, I also think they should come with the MALP seeing as we have seen it from the beginning of series 1 :)

HirogenGater
January 16th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Exactly, you could have so many different Jaffa and you could then create a Jaffa battleground :D

Brill idea, I also think they should come with the MALP seeing as we have seen it from the beginning of series 1 :)

Gotta have a MALP. :ronan:
We should put these ideas in the" Ask DST" thread, but I don't think DST reads it.

HirogenGater
January 19th, 2006, 06:05 PM
For anyone who is familiar with DST, what is the actual timeframe we are looking at to get these figures? They are saying Summer 2006. Does that mean June, July August, or that's estimated date when they will be shipped, then they have to go through customs and whatever the procedure is and we won't see them until October? I know the new Star Trek TNG figures were scheduled for December 2005 and here we are at almost February.

knightone
January 19th, 2006, 06:33 PM
The dates from DST are merely estimations, but the same is true for any toy company. Most of the time you don't know when any particular toy is going to make it to store shelves unitl you see them hanging on the pegs. If it weren't for e-tailers like New Force comics and other insiders in the toy collecting world, we wouldn't know anything about when any of DST's or any other commpany's toys would ship.

With the date being summer of 2006, it could mean anything. And, you're right, even if the figures are finished by the summer, it will take 4-8 weeks for transit from Hong Kong, customs, transit to the distributors/e-tailers, then any additional transit to you or to your local specialty shop depending on any number of circumstances.

Any number of delays could happen between now and when the figures actually get to their destination. That's why toy companies don't like to release specific release dates. At this point, it's really too early to tell when anything is going to happen and DST rarely communicates directly about subjects like that for the reasons stated above. Your best bet is to be patient and hope Rick at New Force keeps as close an eye on this line as he does with the Trek line as he might be the only source of information for them. In fact, we won't know anything for sure until the figures are packed and ready to be loaded on their cargo ships for transit. And that could be anytime this summer, fall, or winter. The only thing you can really count on is that they won't be done earlier than the estimated date.

HirogenGater
January 20th, 2006, 10:42 AM
The dates from DST are merely estimations, but the same is true for any toy company. Most of the time you don't know when any particular toy is going to make it to store shelves unitl you see them hanging on the pegs. If it weren't for e-tailers like New Force comics and other insiders in the toy collecting world, we wouldn't know anything about when any of DST's or any other commpany's toys would ship.

With the date being summer of 2006, it could mean anything. And, you're right, even if the figures are finished by the summer, it will take 4-8 weeks for transit from Hong Kong, customs, transit to the distributors/e-tailers, then any additional transit to you or to your local specialty shop depending on any number of circumstances.

Any number of delays could happen between now and when the figures actually get to their destination. That's why toy companies don't like to release specific release dates. At this point, it's really too early to tell when anything is going to happen and DST rarely communicates directly about subjects like that for the reasons stated above. Your best bet is to be patient and hope Rick at New Force keeps as close an eye on this line as he does with the Trek line as he might be the only source of information for them. In fact, we won't know anything for sure until the figures are packed and ready to be loaded on their cargo ships for transit. And that could be anytime this summer, fall, or winter. The only thing you can really count on is that they won't be done earlier than the estimated date.

It's going to be tough on me if I have to wait until this winter to get my SG figures. :(

WraithWarrior
January 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Winter!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

knightone
January 20th, 2006, 09:27 PM
I may have overstated the case a bit. Winter would obviously be the very worst case scenario. Although, judging by how most toy companies (to include DST) sync their release dates to the actual ship dates as well as allowing for transit time, I would say if the release date is being touted as June, the earliest we'll see the figures is late August or early September. And that's the best case scenario. Not to say that things can't go according to plan once-in-awhile, but realistically that's when we should expect to see the figures at the very earliest. That, of course, comes from my jaded "been collecting toys for twenty years" perspective. So take that how you will. ;)

WraithWarrior
January 21st, 2006, 06:10 AM
I may have overstated the case a bit. Winter would obviously be the very worst case scenario. Although, judging by how most toy companies (to include DST) sync their release dates to the actual ship dates as well as allowing for transit time, I would say if the release date is being touted as June, the earliest we'll see the figures is late August or early September. And that's the best case scenario. Not to say that things can't go according to plan once-in-awhile, but realistically that's when we should expect to see the figures at the very earliest. That, of course, comes from my jaded "been collecting toys for twenty years" perspective. So take that how you will. ;)

Its a shame, but thanks for lettin us know so I can now be prepared if I dont get them 'till Aug/Sep :D

HirogenGater
February 12th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Since the Toyfair pics were released I thought it might be good to resurrect this thread. So Wave 2 Sam and T'ealc variants will probably look like this.

OD Sam Cater
Black Ops Sam Carter
Desert Sam Carter
OD T'ealc
Black Ops T'ealc
Desert T'ealc

I hope we get a System Lord as the villain in this wave like Aphopis, or Baal. I also would like to see, since they had many appearances or were major characters,
Lord Yu
Nertti?
Cronos
Heruer?
Osiris
Anubis

WraithWarrior
February 12th, 2006, 01:20 PM
^Yeah, you were right to ressurect this thread, and lets just hop we do see your predicted wave 2. Ive just looked on the toy fair thread and was unsure what wave the desert camo variants will be released, wave 1 or later?

I hope we get a Baal figure in wave 2 cuz he is just a such good bad guy (if that made any sense!?) Second to Baal, I want to see Anubis being released, although they'll probly end up releasin Apophis seeing as he has been around longer and he was the first Gou'ald (other than Ra) we saw :( (I was never much for Apophis)

HirogenGater
February 12th, 2006, 01:47 PM
^Yeah, you were right to ressurect this thread, and lets just hop we do see your predicted wave 2. Ive just looked on the toy fair thread and was unsure what wave the desert camo variants will be released, wave 1 or later?

I hope we get a Baal figure in wave 2 cuz he is just a such good bad guy (if that made any sense!?) Second to Baal, I want to see Anubis being released, although they'll probly end up releasin Apophis seeing as he has been around longer and he was the first Gou'ald (other than Ra) we saw :( (I was never much for Apophis)

Well I think Apophis will be released but Baal will be also. I want a whole set of System Lords.

WraithWarrior
February 12th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Well I think Apophis will be released but Baal will be also. I want a whole set of System Lords.

I know they both will but I meant that Apophis will be released first :( How good would a set of system lords be!? WOW

knightone
February 12th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Yup, all these, as HirogenGater says:
OD Sam Carter
Black Ops Sam Carter
Desert Sam Carter
OD T'ealc
Black Ops T'ealc
Desert T'ealc

Plus:
First Prime Teal'c or Teal'c with hair
and
Apophis or another Jaffa

The only question is Sam's hair. She's had several different styles. I hope all three figures will have different hairstyles.

ETA: Well, it looks like Thor will be in wave 2 according to the latest Toy Fair pics! Both black ops Teal'c and Thor (http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&imageid=17729&text=&categoryid=3937&box=&shownew=) are being displayed as wave 2 figures. The release date is also listed as September!

WraithWarrior
February 13th, 2006, 02:11 AM
I never noticed the September, yes!! Im a happy person today now I found out this news, thank you so much for the news guys!!!

HirogenGater
February 13th, 2006, 07:45 AM
I never noticed the September, yes!! Im a happy person today now I found out this news, thank you so much for the news guys!!!

I hope we can get Wave 1 and 2 this year.

WraithWarrior
February 13th, 2006, 07:47 AM
I hope we can get Wave 1 and 2 this year.

I know how kool would that be, however we do need an enemy so Im guessing for now, we will have to make do with the repliactors :) Oh well, at least they look kool as of yet and it looks like we will be getting quite a big variety

HirogenGater
February 13th, 2006, 01:10 PM
I would like wave 3 to be:
OD Cam
Black Ops Cam
Desert Cam * by wave 3 we should see Cam in this outfit
OD Jonas
Black Ops Jonas
Desert Jonas

Apophis

I wonder if Wave 3 will be shown at the next toyfair?

WraithWarrior
February 13th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Maybe we could have someone else instead of Jonas first, I mean there is Hammond and Fraiser and Walter, they've all been in long before he arrived :)

But yeah, lets just hope so (shown in the next toy fair)

HirogenGater
February 14th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I would like to see some System Lords in Wave 3 and beyond. JAFFA KREE!

WraithWarrior
February 15th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Yes, I think we definately need them seeing as they were shown way before the Replicators came into the picture:)

HirogenGater
February 15th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I have to say I'm surprised DST is using Thor in Wave 2, I thought for sure it would be Apophis. I would have preferred another villain, but Thor is definitely welcome in wave 2. :)

WraithWarrior
February 15th, 2006, 10:41 AM
You said it :D

the fifth man
February 15th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Man, having Apophis, Baal, and Anubis would sure make my millenium. My three favorite baddies.

WraithWarrior
February 16th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Man, having Apophis, Baal, and Anubis would sure make my millenium. My three favorite baddies.

Yep, I mean its ok havin a kick a$$ good team, but without any really good enemies what can they do? Sing and dance around an open fire :lol:

knightone
February 17th, 2006, 06:28 AM
My revised list for wave 2 is:

OD green Sam
black ops Sam
desert Sam

OD green Teal'c
black Ops Teal'c
desert Tea'lc
First Prime Teal'c

Thor w/ Replicators

I also have it on good authority that DST is already well into the planning stages of wave 3, but announcements on which characters will be included won't be made until around the time wave 1 is ready to hit. So who do you think is going to be included in this wave?

I think Cameron Mitchell is going to be in wave 3 in order for people to be able to have a complete SG1 team, past and present. In keeping with that, I think Jonas will either be the second character or, at the very least, the chase figure. General Hammond, I think could also fit the bill as the second character or the chase figure. It could also be that one of those two characters would be made instead of an alien/enemy figure.

WraithWarrior
February 17th, 2006, 09:13 AM
OMFG my computer is so annoyin, I was just writing a reply to this thread and just about to post it when it just stopped workin :(

Anyway, I think that for wave 2 they will make as you said a Mitchell, but only in black ops and OD green seeing as we aint seen much of him, the same for Jonas and thats if they make him in a black ops uniform (Im not sure whether he wore one!?). This makes at most 4 figures, they will then make an Hammond figure as well as a Fraiser figure and for the last two, I think we will be lucky and they will make 2 aliens, possibly 2 system lords Apophis and Baal maybe

What you guys think?

HirogenGater
February 17th, 2006, 10:42 AM
OMFG my computer is so annoyin, I was just writing a reply to this thread and just about to post it when it just stopped workin :(

Anyway, I think that for wave 2 they will make as you said a Mitchell, but only in black ops and OD green seeing as we aint seen much of him, the same for Jonas and thats if they make him in a black ops uniform (Im not sure whether he wore one!?).

What you guys think?

Jonas appeared in the Black Ops uniform in "Unnatural Selection".

HirogenGater
February 17th, 2006, 10:44 AM
My revised list for wave 2 is:

OD green Sam
black ops Sam
desert Sam

OD green Teal'c
black Ops Teal'c
desert Tea'lc
First Prime Teal'c

Thor w/ Replicators

I also have it on good authority that DST is already well into the planning stages of wave 3, but announcements on which characters will be included won't be made until around the time wave 1 is ready to hit. So who do you think is going to be included in this wave?

I think Cameron Mitchell is going to be in wave 3 in order for people to be able to have a complete SG1 team, past and present. In keeping with that, I think Jonas will either be the second character or, at the very least, the chase figure. General Hammond, I think could also fit the bill as the second character or the chase figure. It could also be that one of those two characters would be made instead of an alien/enemy figure.

Gotta agree, Jonas, and Cam will be Wave 3. Hopefully, we will see Apophis. I can wait until wave 4 to get a Hammond or Frasier as long as we get some more villains. I would like to see at least one baddie in each wave.

WraithWarrior
February 17th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Well what I said would make 8 figures which there will be in each wave so I could very well be correct :)

HirogenGater
February 17th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Well what I said would make 8 figures which there will be in each wave so I could very well be correct :)

Hey if it were up to me we would have 10 figures in a wave. :) But based on previous DST offerings, Star Trek, Buffy, and now SG-1. We will most likely see only 2 or 3 characters (3 in the case of SG-1) and variants of those characters not eight total characters. So, for Wave 3 I don't think we will see a Hammond AND Frasier.

OD Cam
Black Ops Cam
Desert Cam- only if he appears in this outfit in S10, if not scratch this figure.

OD Jonas
Black Ops Jonas
Desert Jonas

Apophis
Apophis as he appeared in Season 4 and 5. if no desert Cam

Chase: General Hammond

WraithWarrior
February 17th, 2006, 01:30 PM
OK, well this works fine for me:) Either way Im happy as long as I get them and as long as they release a Baal figure

HirogenGater
February 17th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I have been thinking "What would be a good Wave 4?" Here's my list:

Wave 4
Frasier SGC outfit
Frasier OD outfit Heroes

Baal
Baal w/ robes

Jacob /Selmac White To’kra outfit
Jacob /Selmac Brown To’kra outfit

Anubis
Chase: Anubis with skull face

WraithWarrior
February 17th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Yeah, that sounds good to me. We need a rep from DST to come and have a look at these threads in order to give them ideas about what the fans want. Maybe they do, but they definately seem like a good company that actually listens to what the fans want and not just hearing what they want to :)

HirogenGater
February 17th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah, that sounds good to me. We need a rep from DST to come and have a look at these threads in order to give them ideas about what the fans want. Maybe they do, but they definately seem like a good company that actually listens to what the fans want and not just hearing what they want to :)

Hope you're right.

WraithWarrior
February 18th, 2006, 02:07 AM
I know. Legends has a rep that visits this forum to get feedback and announce new things for Legends so why dont DST do the same !?

knightone
February 18th, 2006, 04:29 PM
DST usually does read boards where they do Q&As. They probably read this board as well. They just usually save responses for the official Q&As. Replies in threads are few and far between, if ever.

knightone
February 18th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Well, from the pics I posted in the Toy Fair thread, it looks like the wave 2 chase figure is going to be Replicator Sam and not First Prime Teal'c like I had predicted.

WraithWarrior
February 19th, 2006, 01:31 AM
I know, how kool does she look and thanks for those. I asked this in that thread as well but have you noticed the wave number release of the desert camo Carter, it says wave 1!? Is that a mistake on the card or am I reading it wrong but it really looks like it says seaon 1 of the figures. Kool

HirogenGater
February 19th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Well, from the pics I posted in the Toy Fair thread, it looks like the wave 2 chase figure is going to be Replicator Sam and not First Prime Teal'c like I had predicted.

Holy crap, I was right? That's a first. On the AA board I posted a possible list for wave 2. I would have rather seen First Prime T'ealc but Replicarter is OK.

WraithWarrior
February 19th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Holy crap, I was right? That's a first. On the AA board I posted a possible list for wave 2. I would have rather seen First Prime T'ealc but Replicarter is OK.

hehe, I personally would prefer to see Replicarter but doesnt that mean we wont get to see any other villain in wave 3 :( I was lookin forward to buyin Baal or another system lord, but on the bright side who cares as long as we get one eventually :D

HirogenGater
February 19th, 2006, 08:54 AM
hehe, I personally would prefer to see Replicarter but doesnt that mean we wont get to see any other villain in wave 3 :( I was lookin forward to buyin Baal or another system lord, but on the bright side who cares as long as we get one eventually :D

No, you're right, I am glad we are getting a villian in the wave. I'd like to see Baal too, maybe wave 3?

WraithWarrior
February 19th, 2006, 09:12 AM
No, you're right, I am glad we are getting a villian in the wave. I'd like to see Baal too, maybe wave 3?

I thought the Replicarter was being released in wave 3 or is it my eyes again, I think I really need to get them seen to :D

HirogenGater
February 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I thought the Replicarter was being released in wave 3 or is it my eyes again, I think I really need to get them seen to :D

Well I'm not sure now, I thought it said Wave 2 but now it might be a 3. If shes not wave 2 then who is? BTW, did you notice that T'ealc in green has a symbiote near his feet?

WraithWarrior
February 19th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Well I'm not sure now, I thought it said Wave 2 but now it might be a 3. If shes not wave 2 then who is? BTW, did you notice that T'ealc in green has a symbiote near his feet?

I thought Thor was the alien in wave 2. And I really should start paying attention to things like that :D and how kool is this. I mean a couple weeks ago we only just knew what was in wave 1 and seeing pics of them but now we are seeing figures from wave 3, how kool!? :D

knightone
February 19th, 2006, 01:39 PM
If all goes as planned, any Sam or Teal'c based variants seen at Toy Fair should be in wave 2 just like all Jack and Daniel variants seen there should be in wave 1 (again, if all goes according to plan). It all depends on getting the exclusive holders lined up in time for the release of the core figures.

And, yes, Thor is the alien in wave 2. Even though Replicarter is technically an alien, she is still based on the basic Carter head sculpt, so can be considered a Sam variant rather than the wave 2 alien.

WraithWarrior
February 19th, 2006, 02:14 PM
So Replicarter will be in wave 2? Yes!!! How kool is that, theres hope for a system lord yet :D

knightone
February 19th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Yes, wave 2. In fact, I expect her to be the chase figure in the core assortment just like General Jack is in wave 1. So I predict the cases should break down like this:

3 x OD green Sam, 3 x OD green Teal'c, 3 x Thor, 1 x Replicarter

That's based on the case assortment being initially annouced as:

3 x OD green Jack, 3 x OD green Daniel, 3 x Serpent Guard Jaffa, 1 x General O'Neill

HirogenGater
February 19th, 2006, 04:19 PM
So Replicarter will be in wave 2? Yes!!! How kool is that, theres hope for a system lord yet :D

Indeed.

WraithWarrior
February 19th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Kool, thanks for the info again guys, your both great :D

the fifth man
February 19th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Sweet!! These figures are going to so rule!:)

WraithWarrior
February 20th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Im countinn down the days now!:D (dont know how many yet cuz Im too tired ill check later :D

henshy
February 20th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Well guys, scouting other forums i found this link.http://www.rebelscum.com/tf2006/tf06-MISCother/image23.asp

Showing carter & teal'c variants etc from Toy fair 2006 - look like all are in wave 2.

WraithWarrior
February 20th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Thanks henshey but it has already been posted on a different thread, but not to worry :D Arent they kool!?

the fifth man
February 22nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
I hope they release a Hammond figure at some point. He played such a vital role for so many seasons, you know?

kirmit
February 23rd, 2006, 12:04 AM
if the main characters o'neill, daniel, tealc and carter have already bin used up in the first 2 waves I wonder who'll be in the third.

WraithWarrior
February 23rd, 2006, 12:33 AM
I think Cam and Jonas along with a system lord, hopefully Baal who comes complete with his own torure kit :D

the fifth man
February 23rd, 2006, 07:24 PM
I definitely want to see Ba'al, Apophis, and Anubis released at some point. They have to give us these bada** System Lords.

HirogenGater
February 23rd, 2006, 08:28 PM
if the main characters o'neill, daniel, tealc and carter have already bin used up in the first 2 waves I wonder who'll be in the third.

Cam is the most likely suspect. I'd be surprised if we don't see Jonas, a system Lord and possibly a Hammond.

HirogenGater
February 23rd, 2006, 08:29 PM
I hope they release a Hammond figure at some point. He played such a vital role for so many seasons, you know?

As long as the line does well, we'll see a Hammond.

WraithWarrior
February 23rd, 2006, 10:58 PM
fifthman: I too want to see one of the worse system lords(in terms of their power and evilness) Anubis would be a brilliant addition to the collection but I thought he was a bit cheesy with his halfascended face. Dont get me wrong I do want Anubis but I prefer him when he is fully ascended but I guess they cant make a ghost :D. Maybe they could make him from S8 when he took over the body of that guy, he looked amazin.

Baal would also be brilliant and I never did like Apophis much but he was in it for a while so I guess its ok :D