This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapping Out the Base

I looked around for a similar thread, but there doesn't appear to be one in the fanfic forum, and I think such a resource would be very helpful to have close at hand:

I'm writing a story that's very much SGC oriented, and I'm trying to get a handle on what is where in the SGC. I've found some informal lists, various places online, but I have yet to find anything substantiated enough to my liking. Can anyone help?

Meanwhile, I've been learning a lot of useful things on my own as I watch various episodes. I know the listed episodes aren't the only places some of this info is confirmed, but it's where I happened to first pick it up.

Sublevel 28- Gate room (duh- that's the easy one. lol) and Control Room.

Sublevel 27- Breifing room and Hammond's office. ("Proving Ground")

Sublevel 25- VIP rooms ("Fair Game") note** Does anyone know instances of guest quarters being on any other parts of the base?

Sublevel 23- I think some kind of storage level, according to "Foothold" It was a really high-ceilinged level, where all the people who had been 'duplicated' were hanging in those weird web things.

Sublevel 21- Medical level (at least one of them, does anyone think there might be two levels of medical facilities?) I think I picked this up from "Foothold."

Sublevel 19- Carter's lab. ("Proving Ground")

Sublevel 18- Daniel/ Jonas's lab ("Proving Ground")

Sublevel 16- Security (many, many episodes- "Chain Reaction" first comes to mind)

Sublevel 3- Accounting ("Politics" LOL)

Anyway, it's a start, but there are some really important things I still am not sure of: Where is the commisary. Where are Teal'c or Jonas's quarters? Locker rooms? Weight/ Excercise room?
    "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

This site should get you on your way

http://wiki.stargate-sg1-solutions.c...and_(SGC)_Base
    Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Wow, this is great, thanks!

(End need for thread here. LOL)

I'm anal about details in all my stories, so this is a big help (Granted, for plot purposes I had a VIP room on level 19. Guess I'll have to figure out a way to work around THAT now. LOL)

Thanks again.
      "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

No problem
        Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Working...
        X