Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost star admits to fathering child

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/01/06/lo...thering-child/

Golden Globe-nominated Lost star Naveen Andrews has admitted he inadvertantly fathered a child while on a "break" from his girlfriend, actress Barbara Hershey.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Thanks for the info, Qasim, would have been nice to have a comment from the poster to go with it.

Here's mine: *shrugs* so what?
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

My job is to provide the news in an unbiased fashion
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        My job is to provide the news in an unbiased fashion
        Your job? So now you're Clark Kent?
        sigpic

Comment

LOL yep

In the past people have started a big argument over my views on articles so I dont bother anymore
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            LOL yep

In the past people have started a big argument over my views on articles so I dont bother anymore
            You poor thing. OK, now I know where you're coming from I'll lay off! Regards, Ivanova
            sigpic

Comment

"inadvertently" ???

Comment

'unwittingly: without knowledge or intention'
                love Torri

Comment

Yeah, inadvertantly is an interesting way of putting it, isn't it? Must have tripped and fallen on top of her....

Albion (who isn't usually interested in this kind of celeb gossip but 'inadvertantly' found herself in the thread for some reason)
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

that doesn't sound very Disney - he might get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                      Your job? So now you're Clark Kent?
                      *snerk*

Yeah, I'm not sure how this is relevant to Lost. But uh, congratulations on being a father Naveen? I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                        Yeah, inadvertantly is an interesting way of putting it, isn't it? Must have tripped and fallen on top of her....
                        hole in the sock....
                        didnt know that there was no stalk?

Comment

Originally posted by Albion

Albion (who isn't usually interested in this kind of celeb gossip but 'inadvertantly' found herself in the thread for some reason)
                          You're not Stirling Albion are you?

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

okay..I guess I'll have to stop watching the show now...

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                              that doesn't sound very Disney - he might get fired.
                              Nah, this is "Hollywood". You get booted out if you HAVEN'T done something dumb, irrational, substance related, vicious, or kinky.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X