This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Sam won't be the only one crying! They won't be able to make enough kleenex to wipe all the shippers tears on that day!!!
    I'd better pre-warn my neighbors so that the screaming that they hear is a good thing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      I'd better pre-warn my neighbors so that the screaming that they hear is a good thing.
      Always a wise decision as it wouldn't be fun to have the ambulance, fire department and police at your door during a momentous occasion for Sam and Jack.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Sorry you got left behind. I think someone left a note on the old thread's door! You must have missed it or maybe it fell off! Anyway, glad you found us!

Thanks okay! I have to learn to keep up with y'all I was busy today buying frames for some con pics, printing some more photos, and setting up a $40 DVD player so I can now watch stargate SG-1 in my bedroom!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          You are in for a treat that is all I can say...I HIGHLY reccommend Mei Mei's stories. They are a pleasure to read!!!!!!

snip
          I am HONORED to be her BETA..she is EXTREMELY good!!!!!

OMG, her stories were FANTABULOUS!!!

SO well written, good pacing, angsty, a bit of humor...PERFECT!!

WELL DONE, meimei, WELL DONE!!!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Thanks okay! I have to learn to keep up with y'all I was busy today buying frames for some con pics, printing some more photos, and setting up a $40 DVD player so I can now watch stargate SG-1 in my bedroom!!

All very worthy endeavors!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              TAME! Thank you!! Again!! Glad to see you're feeling better - I was going to post this for you to help make you feel better (these posts should come with a Tame and Mala lovefest warning!!)...

I totally forgot about Episode 1.19 - There but for the Grace of God when we were all making nominations and voting for favorite shippy shows - but here's a nice scrubbed cap (that scene is so badly lit for ship-watchers!):

What a nice hug (although AU) - reminds me of the one in Heroes part 2...

And AU Jack even tells AU Sam that he LOVES her!!! good, yummy, delectable shippy moment, it was! I also believe it was the only hug (AU or otherwise) that SAM initiated....

Di

Comment

I want to remind everyone to rate this thread again. We have to re-rate everytime we move!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Meimei, could you please post where your newest story is again? I can't remember where it was on the IX thread.
                  http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...thethings.html

Here it is, I haven't posted it on GW yet. I have to reformat the file for each different place I post. I wish they all used the same format!!! ARGH! I think the italics and bold fonts are important to the story.

Thanks for your interest!

Comment

and YES I could have SWORN when I turned my TV way up Jack says I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO over the Lovefest...can I help it if I appreciate the genius all of you guys show here in the family
                    He did, he DID!! I replayed it on DVD several times with the volume high, and it's low, but clear...as if we didn't know that already!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...thethings.html

Here it is, I haven't posted it on GW yet. I have to reformat the file for each different place I post. I wish they all used the same format!!! ARGH! I think the italics and bold fonts are important to the story.

Thanks for your interest!
                      Thanks! Now I have some good reading for the evening Your last one was absolutely wonderful. I think I read it off of the Ship Nominations page.

Comment

I am happy to see her *work* anywhere too.....she makes Sam & Jack shine almost as well as as she makes RDA *glisten*
                        humina humina...a *glistening* RDA.... oh,wrong thread...
                        ok, but I did put up a glistening Mac pic on the THUNK thread the other night and no one noticed!

sooo, back on topic:

Do we need spoiler space here too? Lost City P2....7
                        Last 'conversation' between Jack and Sam just after The Boyz showed up:

Jack: "Funny..."

Just wondering, if he says in New Order that he doesn't remember anything after he got his head sucked into that thing again, does that mean he doesn't remember Sam's visit or when they 'talked' on the ship??
                        sigpic

Comment

I want to remind everyone to rate this thread again. We have to re-rate everytime we move!
                          Done. Thanks for the reminder!
                          sigpic

Comment

Always a wise decision as it wouldn't be fun to have the ambulance, fire department and police at your door during a momentous occasion for Sam and Jack.
                            Yeah, I watched the RDA interview on Craig Kilborn at 1:00 in the morning. I know my neighbors heard me screaming when he put on the wig!

I am surprised they didn't call the police!!

Or they could have just assumed I saw a mouse... I really hate it when the mouse outsmarts the traps...

(Mei Mei needs a cat, but the four dogs might not like that!)

Comment

I cannot believe we're on thread X already. I've been sick since Wednesday and I'm finally well enough to get on-line again...then I see I'm 45 PAGES behind! I'm going to have to catch up later. Did I miss anything good?

Kiwigater and Di- I did skim the last few pages from thread IX and yes, I am going to the convention in Chicago too. Alas, I am poor, so I could only afford the Preferred Weekend ticket. E-mail me or PM me if you are interested in meeting there.

Also, does everyone still want me to take another copy of the letter from the "family" and individual letters to give to Amanda when I go? If you want to send me individual letters you can do so anytime until August 26th. I'll check my e-mail and print things off until the day before I leave.
                              Tasha
                              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                Thanks! Now I have some good reading for the evening Your last one was absolutely wonderful. I think I read it off of the Ship Nominations page.
                                I don't think it was on the Ship Noms. I think I posted it too late. But thanks for thinking it was good enough to be there!

I have to get my ship anyway I can!

Comment

Working...
                                X