X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on thread X:

To my shipper family.

Video 52 ..spoilers " new order "included...."When you say you love me" Josh Groban.

Sam showed Jack she loves him and each time he felt in Heaven and alive...and she got a nice reward.

Hope you'll ALL enjoy it ..and Emilee..don't miss that one !!!

Now ..give me a big round of applause ..cuz I'm off to start a Sam and Pete video on "That don't impress me much" Shania Twain ....Wha du yu think?!!

I'm gonna to suffer through the episode not to be named ..and the awful dream sequence ...but it would be worth it .....and HAILDOROTHY..if you like it .....please feel free to link it on your anti-Pete website.

Edited to say ..I'm half way through the potatoe video ....you'll love it

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Congrats on thread X:

To my shipper family.

Video 52 ..spoilers " new order "included...."When you say you love me" Josh Groban.

Sam showed Jack she loves him and each time he felt in Heaven and alive...and she got a nice reward.

Hope you'll ALL enjoy it ..and Emilee..don't miss that one !!!

Now ..give me a big round of applause ..cuz I'm off to start a Sam and Pete video on "That don't impress me much" Shania Twain ....Wha du yu think?!!

I'm gonna to suffer through the episode not to be named ..and the awful dream sequence ...but it would be worth it .....and HAILDOROTHY..if you like it .....please feel free to link it on your anti-Pete website.

Edited to say ..I'm half way through the potatoe video ....you'll love it

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty
      Here ya go!!!!

What a woman you are, taking one for the shipper family and all!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Meimei thanks for the compliment!! I learned from my son who graduated as an engineer from Ga. Tech. Otherwise I would be using techno terms like you. He just won't let me not use the correct words.

I grew up in Little Rock. What city do you live in?
        Hole in the wall of the boondocks called Perryville. Pop. 1010. I think that counts my four dogs though..

I work in LR about 45 miles away.

Comment

Hey guys, Mad Gator and Lt. Lisa forgot to bring my footlocker over from the old digs so I had to go back. I've left a note on the door with our new address. Gosh, you lot have been busy already, what with new vids and fics.
          Anyway, must get the bottles in for Shipper Day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Hole in the wall of the boondocks called Perryville. Pop. 1010. I think that counts my four dogs though..

I work in LR about 45 miles away.
            I've heard of Perryville! One day hope to go back and see how LR has grown. My sister has her high school reunion coming up in the next month or two so she will fill me in. We both went to Hall High.

Ok, ok back OT.

is no threat to O'neill!
            is no threat to O'neill!
            is no threat to O'neill!
            is no threat to O'neill!
            is no threat to O'neill!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Hope Tame gets another update from Marimba tonight!!!! Boy am I desparate for good shipper news or what?!
              Ship Nana

Comment

I brought the shipper cookies!! I've been baking for days in preparation for our move to thread X!!!
                Ship Nana - thanks for baking and bringing the list and descriptions... I really think I need to make a cheat sheet or print it out...

Oh, and thanks for putting up my Potatohead link for Caty. Btw, when you were hanging from that zipline, did it remind you of Jack in 2010?
                (oh, I'm not SG1-obsessed, really! )

Behind the scenes '2010'
                sigpic

Comment

I've heard of Perryville! One day hope to go back and see how LR has grown. My sister has her high school reunion coming up in the next month or two so she will fill me in. We both went to Hall High.

Ok, ok back OT.

is no threat to O'neill!
                  is no threat to O'neill!
                  is no threat to O'neill!
                  is no threat to O'neill!
                  is no threat to O'neill!
                  LOL! You wouldn't believe the changes to LR! It's spread out so much you wouldn't recognize it!

Back to OT!

I changed my sig to reflect the Bard's words of wisdom to soothe our shippy hearts!

Can't beat Shakespeare for shippy quotes!!

Comment

Here ya go!!!!

What a woman you are, taking one for the shipper family and all!!!

To all of you

Caty will be back tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Ship Nana - thanks for baking and bringing the list and descriptions... I really think I need to make a cheat sheet or print it out...

Oh, and thanks for putting up my Potatohead link for Caty. Btw, when you were hanging from that zipline, did it remind you of Jack in 2010?

Behind the scenes '2010'
                      Hey that's exactly what it looked like!!! No wonder I wanted to do it!

All that subliminal SG1 stuff is taking over my Shipper mind.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Behind the scenes '2010'

Thank you for the potatoe link Mala50

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          LOL! You wouldn't believe the changes to LR! It's spread out so much you wouldn't recognize it!

Back to OT!

I changed my sig to reflect the Bard's words of wisdom to soothe our shippy hearts!

Can't beat Shakespeare for shippy quotes!!
                          "The course of true love never did run smooth." --From A Midsummer Night's Dream (I, i, 134)
                          That sure is a Sam and Jack trueism if I have ever heard one!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            To all of you

Caty will be back tomorrow
                            We'll look forward to seeing ya then.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Since folks have asked and this is a new thread(!!)

Here are the links to THE POTATOHEAD COLLECTION:
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

Jack/Sam Screencaps SG-1 S7.5
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/S7.5JSShip.htm

More GW Ship Graphics
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/GWShipGraphics.htm

Enjoy!

My pix for favorite shippy episodes:

sigpic

Comment

Behind the scenes '2010'
                                Woman you are a genius with pictures... I just wanted to say that AGAIN!!!!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X