X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signed merchandise

heya people

I was just wondering what kinda things you all have for stargate, i my self have 2 signed (authentic) photographs of 1. sg1 and 2. amanda tapping... looking very nice lol

Put some pictures on if you have em, whos planning on getting the action figures?

i've got several signed pics of the actors, some with me, some alone. i've also got a signed front page to children of the gods' script and Hammy, of Where in the World is george hammond 'fame' is signed by don davis
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have signed studio posed pics of MS, CJ, and Joe Flannigan. Also have the same of some of the minor characters. All from autograoh lines at Cons.

I still think that is so cool that you were able to get that script Skydiver Just really cool all the way around!

I wonder about the action figures, will they be as collectable as other Sci-Fi ones?? Madeleine?? do you know?
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i think with anything, they'll be worth what the market is willing to bear, and given that i have a whole box of trek figures that i need to get rid of, probably not worth very much on the after market

i got my auto'd script page from a friend of mine that used to work at a uk magazine. they'd review episodes, but needed to review them before tehy aired over there, so i'd tape them for her and send her copies. part of her thanks was that script page.

i also have one really cool item. a picture of rda that was taken for the magazine. she sent me the photo that they printed the mag from, chromium print i think it is, it has all the captions and color boxes and page numbers, etc on it.

then, through anouther friend, i got rda to sign it (only took a year)

it is my one really priceless thing. i need to get it properly framed but it is my one thing that is totally one of a kind.

sigpic

Comment

so i did scan it
          Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

i have quite a few individual signed and personalised autographs, some photos signed by all the team, signed posters, some photos with me and <insert actor name here>

aside from signed stuff I also have sam and jack dog tags, a replica stargate, some photo sheets and a few unsigned posters
            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              so i did scan it
              sits here AGOG!!!! That is just awesome I will be consumed with envy for the rest of the day How cool is THAT!!! definitely priceless.
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

i think with anything, they'll be worth what the market is willing to bear, and given that i have a whole box of trek figures that i need to get rid of, probably not worth very much on the after market
                if they are still in thier original boxes aren't they worth something at these trade shows?
                I am always hearing about how this person or that person got x amount of dollars for their action figure but only if it was in mint condition. We had a neighbor when we were stationed in Germany that collected Star Trek stuff and I will never forget when he got his *Enterprise* in the mail.. he was likea kid at christmas, dancing around with this huge box that had a window on thie side so you could peek in at it. His daughter asked if they were going to play with it and I think he had his first taste of heart failure ... LOL
                i got my auto'd script page from a friend of mine that used to work at a uk magazine. they'd review episodes, but needed to review them before they aired over there, so i'd tape them for her and send her copies. part of her thanks was that script page.

i also have one really cool item. a picture of rda that was taken for the magazine. she sent me the photo that they printed the mag from, chromium print i think it is, it has all the captions and color boxes and page numbers, etc on it.

then, through another friend, i got rda to sign it (only took a year)

it is my one really priceless thing. i need to get it properly framed but it is my one thing that is totally one of a kind.
                you have the coolest friends

Comment

I havent actually got much yet because for one thing money and another thing is I'm still waiting to go to a con. Maybe next time they come to the UK anyone know when that is?

And yes, I am gonna buy the figures as soon as they are released

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                    Maybe next time they come to the UK anyone know when that is?
                    CJ and MS will be in manchester in Feb for an auto signing
                    TR will be at gatecon and SG11 in august and november respectively
                    the great AT will be at GABIT in november for a whole weekend con but this is almost sold out i think, theres very limited capacity
                    - Simon

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

Comment

I havent actually got much yet because for one thing money and another thing is I'm still waiting to go to a con. Maybe next time they come to the UK anyone know when that is?

And yes, I am gonna buy the figures as soon as they are released
                      Joe Flanigan, Jason Momoa, Rainbow Sun Francks, Craig Veroni and Ellie Harvie are at Pegasus One in Feb...though it's be chance if you got autographs since the Meet and Greet ones are sold out...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanx for that evry1, but do you know the web address so that I can order some tickets

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          if they are still in thier original boxes aren't they worth something at these trade shows?
                          it depends. if there are 30 other folks at the trade show with the same figures in mint condition...and only 3 people looking for them, then it probably won't be worth much. on the other hand, if there are 3 of you with the figures adn 20 people looking for them, you might do ok

teh bad thing about the second hand market is that people knowinly buy things now hoping to resell them, so there's usually no shortage of a seller.

i've given away whole boxes of comics because, while they may be listed as worth $4 each, if the folks in town are only willing to pay $1, then they're only worth $1

sigpic

Comment

Thanx for that evry1, but do you know the web address so that I can order some tickets
                            it depends on whether ur an SG-1 fan or an Atlantis fan and which guests you wanna see because theyre all gunna be at different events this year...

but the one im looking foward to this year is GABIT (obviously!):
                            http://gabitevents.co.uk
                            - Simon

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

Comment

shore leave is, i think www.shore-leave.com

if that's not it, just punch the name into google, it should come up with the site

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X