Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    WORKIN' MAN
    GateWorld talks with Ben Browder

"Cam Mitchell" actor Ben Browder talks to GateWorld about fan responses to his work, being away from his family, and the craft of filmmaking in a special video interview!

READ MORE ...

Thanks a lot man

My alarm helps me too (more than it will ever know), "They've got Chris Judge laid out under a blanket with three girls trying to keep him warm" ROFLMAO ,

Whats the keyring thing about? Donut Day everyday

That was fun!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I found the keychain on the Internet when I was prepping for my interview with him. I should have saved it (and the quote) because now I can find neither. But it was actually for sale because I copied it down. Anyone else see it?

Comment

Found these on ebay:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/BEN-BROWDER-LOUS...iendlyZ1QQpvZ2
        &
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=3628

Is this what you mean?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Probably the same maker -- just that particular phrase is missing.

Comment

David, Thanks for the interview. It was a lot of fun.

Comment

so did our questions get asked (when you were preparin' for the interview, yes you know the questions, the ones you wanted us to ask) how many of those were asked.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought I was going to be in a position to print them before I went to meet with Ben but I couldn't print them out. As a consolation, everyone's name has been included at the end of the video, and I have saved all of the questions in a special place for GateWorld's next interview with Ben. With luck, it won't be that far off.

In some ways you should be thankful that I couldn't print them out. My guilt will ensure more of the questions get asked at the next interview than would've made it in this one!

Comment

Great Interview, David.

I did reconize some of the questions that I remember reading on the 'Ask Ben Browder' Thread.

Comment

You're right, a few of the fan questions did manage to sneak in there. Unfortunately, no names. But I'm looking at the list now, so hope is not lost!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      You're right, a few of the fan questions did manage to sneak in there. Unfortunately, no names. But I'm looking at the list now, so hope is not lost!
                      If is lost, you can always print the thread out.

Comment

Great interview! Really appreciate it being available on video and not just audio too. The questions were great, and his answers were very good. Well done, David!

Comment

David, I was wondering if you knew that Ben doesn't really talk about his family before you interviewed him?

Comment

Nope. We didn't go into detail about his personal life, which is my policy, but I don't mind glazing over them either. He didn't mind, or he would've told me afterward to omit it.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                              Nope. We didn't go into detail about his personal life, which is my policy, but I don't mind glazing over them either. He didn't mind, or he would've told me afterward to omit it.
                              That's good to know. Also, I'm curious, what were your impressions of Ben from the interview and from talking to him before and after?

Comment

Working...
                              X