Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayiana in Atlantis? (minor rising spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayiana in Atlantis? (minor rising spoilers)

well just in case some of you don't know, Ayiana is a character from an S5 episode of SG-1 called Frozen played by Ona Grauer.

Ayiana was an Ancient in Frozen but the actress who played her also played an ancient in Rising so could both characters be the same?

could the Rising Ancient she played have went to earth sometime after what we saw at the beginning of Atlantis?

sigpic

Both were played by Ona Grauer, and both were Ayiana. And it was Season 6, episode 4.

Comment

Really? I havent even noticed.
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Yep, it was her. Thought that was kind of a neat continuity thing they threw in there.
        sigpic

Comment

Yep its her. Im actually watching the Episode on DVD right now. Very glad they put her at the start of Atlantis for past story purposes

capt

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
            could the Rising Ancient she played have went to earth sometime after what we saw at the beginning of Atlantis?
            I think what we see at the begining was her being left at the out post under orders.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefchucky
              I think what we see at the begining was her being left at the out post under orders.
              i think you are right about that.

to me it looked like a part of the city was taking off and not the entire city so i guess that is why i missed that because to me it looked like she was in Atlantis and not left at earth by Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

She was left in the outpost which was in the middle of atlantis when it took off. If you watch rising again you will notice the city is taking off around a sphere structure

capt

Comment

The control chair in the outpost is in the background at one point. It looked like it served as a landing pad, much like the pyramid did for Ra's ship. ls it me, or did she look worried/concerned/upset/just plain unhappy?

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                    The control chair in the outpost is in the background at one point. It looked like it served as a landing pad, much like the pyramid did for Ra's ship. ls it me, or did she look worried/concerned/upset/just plain unhappy?
                    He looked angry too. He did that scary apophis stare.

But that scene was supposed to be in The Lost City, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      He looked angry too. He did that scary apophis stare.

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        It was? Please exlain to me why...
                        *is confused*

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising
                          It was? Please exlain to me why...
                          *is confused*
                          The Lost City is Atlantis and Atlantis was once on Earth... before it flew away, leaving behind the outpost and Ayiana.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!

O'Neill: "Do we know this... shrub?"

Comment

Ayiana is in the season opener of Atlantis to tell the Atlantis team some information. It is a recording, it's not actually her. The Lost City was originally placed on Earth, but flew off to the Pegasus galaxy leaving the Ancient outpost and poor little Ayiana behind!
                            __

__

Comment

@Anubis,
                              thats wrong. Ayiana was the femal ancient from the beginning. The Hologram was played by another actress.
                              Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Working...
                              X