Horizon FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizon FF

Wondering if anyone would ever possibly produced a Fan-Film?

Considering some of the crazy CGI that it would require, and the high budget cost, I don't think it's likely.
    But we can dream...

Comment

I dont know, I kind of like SGH as it is.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Yep, stay as a virtual series. We've got SG Delta and War Bringer as fanfilms.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It's been suggested before, and as nice as it would be to shoot one of the episodes, I think it would be quite difficult to pull off. Simply just because the series is written just like a TV show, meaning it would require quite an large budget. Of course that could be changed for a movie version, but I just don't think it would do the series justice if we'd have to cut down like that. In addition to visual effects, we'd also need not only lots of actors but also sets.

For now there are no plans to do anything like this. Something we'd like to see down the road is some CG videos though. That is, if we'll ever get some 3D artists to join the team. We're actually working on that, believe it or not.
          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Even if you could do just a little discussuion or suspence video.

Comment

Theres always the possibility for short CGI things.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah, or vide interviews. Hmm, I dont know what Alex looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                  Yeah, or vide interviews. Hmm, I dont know what Alex looks like...
                  Actually... I don't even know myself. I've been wanting to get a mirror for some time now.

Comment

Well it won't help, as you're clearly a vampire. What do you think those genetic enhancements were, exactly, anyway? Nirrti caught some of the vampire flicks we broadcasted into space back in the fifties and wanted to see if she could make a real vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                      Well it won't help, as you're clearly a vampire. What do you think those genetic enhancements were, exactly, anyway? Nirrti caught some of the vampire flicks we broadcasted into space back in the fifties and wanted to see if she could make a real vampire.
                      Hmm. That would make for a very interesting episode.

As for me, I've mentioned this before some time ago: I'm actually a Wraith... without a mirror maybe... but a Wraith.

Comment

Hahaha...

No, I really dont see a whole lot of prospect in shootin an episode.

Comment

I was thinkin' of it, but I am booked doing re
                          STARGATE ICARUS
                          Premiering April 20, 2006
                          Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

Working...
                          X