firefly rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firefly rumours

Well I have herd a rumour that they have signed on the cast to make a second movie or something does anyone have any idea if its true or is it just wishful thinking?

feel free to add and rumours you have herd and well yeah

lol sorry i didnt relieze that you already had this thread until i already posted it but yeah i have also herd something about book coming back but yeah something about how he comes back will blow my mind the person didnt want to spoil it i suppose

Comment

Well, use spoilers tags, [ spoiler ] *insert text* [ /spoiler ] (remove the spaces between the []'s)
      Spoiler:
      HI! I'm a spoiler tag!

Also, welcome to the forumns And yes, there has been alot of talk about a second movie.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by trentk_3888
        Well I have herd a rumour that they have signed on the cast to make a second movie or something does anyone have any idea if its true or is it just wishful thinking?
        Where did you hear this? I'd love to believe it!

Madeleine

Comment

i heard this too...from not the most reliable source, but im willing to hope in anything.

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Where did you hear this? I'd love to believe it!
          Yes, where did you hear it from? *jumps up and down* this is exciting if it is true.

Lizbeth
          das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Ahhhh... I think I know what this rumour is...
            Apparently most of the cast has already signed on for a sequel (last I heard everyone except Nathan Fillion) on the off chance that a sequel does come to be...
            It's an old rumour...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Umm yeah I really hope its true firefly is a mad show and deserves more then a premature cancellation but yeah the movie was great but anyway I don’t know if many of you use msn but lol in the msn today thing witch is just an advertising screen that comes up every time you log in witch is annoying really lol but yeah it has serenity advertised their witch is actually good because I don’t see too many movies their at all and also never sci-fi stuff just another thing that proves how good firefly is lol

Comment

The best way to get a sequel to the BDM (Big D*mn Movie) is to buy the DVDs! All the original cast were signed to a 3 movie deal. This was widely reported during the promo interviews before Serenity was released.

Whether there's any funding for more films is going to rest mostly on the sales of the Serenity DVD and the Firefly DVD and the growth of the fan base over the next year or two.

For better than spurious rumours about the 'verse, check out:

http://whedonesque.com/ for all things Joss Whedon,

for news of the Firefly 'verse:
                http://browncoats.serenitymovie.org/forums/

Keep flying!

Comment

Originally posted by rosewood
                  The best way to get a sequel to the BDM (Big D*mn Movie) is to buy the DVDs! All the original cast were signed to a 3 movie deal. This was widely reported during the promo interviews before Serenity was released.

Whether there's any funding for more films is going to rest mostly on the sales of the Serenity DVD and the Firefly DVD and the growth of the fan base over the next year or two.

For better than spurious rumours about the 'verse, check out:

http://whedonesque.com/ for all things Joss Whedon,

for news of the Firefly 'verse:
                  http://browncoats.serenitymovie.org/forums/

Keep flying!
                  k does anyone have the number on how much it has made on dvd so far i dont want to here its 3rd on something that doesnt mean a thing to me so well yeah does anyone know how much it has made with the dvd and how much it is total at the moment (before it is released in australia and other places)

Comment

Working...
                  X