This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum mirrors in Atlantis?

Well i always wondered if the Atlantis team will ever find any QUANTUM MIRRORs? The Ancient obviously lived there so there should be some.
    Would be nice if in any alterned reality the ancients weren't wipe out and would still be in tact

what you think?
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Would be a nice plot for an episode

But somehow I doubt they'll do it, ir if they do something will go terribly wrong

Comment

If they ever did it, it would have to be in season 2+. Enough time for us to know the characters and appreciate the differences represented in the alternate timeline.
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

In SG-1 they did it in the end of session 1 and it was a briliant episode!

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I hope they stay away from AU and time travel.

Comment

I hope not. It was always fun. btw what AU?

Comment

Alternate Universes.

Comment

Aha, i see. Well i see no reason why it should stay away.

Comment

I hate time travel because it usually involves some self fulfilling goal. Like 1969, while I loved the episode, the idea behind it sucks.

Some time it must have been the first time the SGC got started, and why would Hammond be there if he hadn't met SG1. And if he wasn't there, how could he send them back.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    Alternate Universes.
                    Everytime i see AU i think AUSTRALIA! (Thats where i'm from ). Shouldn't it be AR or something, Alternate Reality is what they always called it in SG-1... not that i'm arguing, but still. I was confused as to what AU meant on here for a while. Surely you guys weren't talking about Australia that often

Comment

What is an Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by diskiller
                        Everytime i see AU i think AUSTRALIA! (Thats where i'm from ). Shouldn't it be AR or something, Alternate Reality is what they always called it in SG-1... not that i'm arguing, but still. I was confused as to what AU meant on here for a while. Surely you guys weren't talking about Australia that often
                        LOL, I also first thought of Australia

Comment

What is an Australia?
                          Well sometimes i feel there are really dump people on this planet

Comment

What is an Australia?
                            *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                              Well sometimes i feel there really dump people on this planet

You don't have to tell me that, the Netherlands is next to Belgium !
                              I rest my case !
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                              X