Crusade (919)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgehman
    I saw the Asgard too. Unfortunately it also looked like it was going Boom. Not a good sign.
    To me it looked like the ori ship was going boom. Hopefully the asgard commited a fleet to the battle rather then thor going off on his own. It looks like we are going to get to see an asgard ship in action this time rather then trading a few shots with a ha'tak.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      Can’t wait for Atlantis.

Another stupid useless freaking line, thank god at least Cam called her on it. Maybe they will use Vala as a tool to make us like Cam…. They both are tools…
      What line?

Nice try to sidestep the Christianity quagmire
      I'm fine with them doing that. More than fine.

Why wouldn’t the prior just destroy it himself? Can destroy entire planets but not one communication device?
      Good question.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

summary?
        come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

I was impressed by the ending
          s
          p
          o
          i
          l
          e
          r
          s
          p
          a
          c
          e

The ENTIRE galaxy is looking for the supergate. The Jaffa nation covers the whole galaxy, plus the tokra, plus the extra galactic Asgard.

This is a definite YIKES enemy.

There is compelling storytelling and then disturbing storytelling. Theyre screwed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
            What line?
            The Daniel one ... that I have now locked out of my brain and happily will never, ever hear again... but kudos to Cam for putting a stop to it.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
              Kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see more of MS acting like Vala. I thought maybe Colonel Chekov (? Is that his name?) or Ms. Shen would have insisted that Daniel join them, and then hilariousness would insue. But, they probably still would have had CB playing it. But, I don't understand why they had Daniel on the screen. I mean, it let me get a little MS, but it didn't make sense, since everyone could see Vala right there in the room. The screen seemed redundant.

I'm so glad that creepy face was a two second thing. I never would have guessed that the barkeeper (man I suck at names) was really a part of the resistance.

So, is this whole thing with the Russians going somewhere? I hope so, since they brought it up, and it kind of goes back to The Scourge.
              I think the point of showing Daniel on the screen was so that the slower viewers would understand that Vala was not really there. That she was only speaking through Daniel and although we were looking at Vala on screen, the members of SG-1 were really looking at Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                The Daniel one ... that I have now locked out of my brain and happily will never, ever hear again... but kudos to Cam for putting a stop to it.

Okay, I'm pretty sure I know which one you mean, but I won't ask for clarification because I don't want to bring back bad memories that you've managed to lock out

ForeverSg1:
                I think the point of showing Daniel on the screen was so that the slower viewers would understand that Vala was not really there. That she was only speaking through Daniel and although we were looking at Vala on screen, the members of SG-1 were really looking at Daniel.
                I don't know. Seems it would be easier to just have MS there, telling the story, with Vala's mannerisms, and then in the scenes on the other planet have CB playing Vala. I mean, if they wanted to show that Vala was in Daniel's body. Because that's what was really going on. The others were seeing Daniel. It would have fit the story and I think the slow viewers would have been able to figure out that MS wasn't playing Daniel if he acted like Vala. But, the screen didn't make any sense from a story pov.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

*as Nero Wolfe* Phooey.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

This was better than I thought it would be...and here I was thinking it would be the Daniel and Vala show again XD

well its a bit hard for it to be the D+V show when Vala is possessing him

nice set up for next week....but couldent they have well used a better design for the Ori ships....they look like giant pottys >_<

Comment

Can some one post the trailer for Camelot, I missed it.

Comment

This was such a cool ep. I was really happy that they brought Vala back. .
                        But I do wish that they had allowed Michael Shanks to act a bit more. I think that it would have been hallarious if MS had done... Vala. Of course I don't think that Daniel would have liked that to much . Of course, I think that Vala would have found it funny .
                        And the story~line was awsome. Unfortunitally, it went by way to fast.
                        Other than that, I loved this ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You have done your duty well writers .
                        *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

The episode, I felt, was good but a little slow.

The pace and the suspense definately built up near the end. By the last five minutes I was practically standing up screaming "Walter, dial the damn gate already!"

Comment

She said it!

KAWOOSH!

That so made the episode...

Ok, but all in all, it was a very good episode. That Prior really creeped me out, with the eyes... But I really can't wait to have Vala back...

The Ori soldier's weapons seem much more accurate and deadly than that of the Jaffa....

I'm really looking forward to next week...
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked the toned down Vala and actually found myself wondering what's going to happen to her now. Loved the responses to her question of whether pregnancy without copulation had occured before. "Darth Vader."

Was it just me or my tv, or did the camera on that last scene in the briefing room look like it was a handheld. It sure seeemed to be bouncing around. Maybe it was an artistic choice by RCC, but it was a little distracting to me.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                                She said it!

KAWOOSH!

The Ori soldier's weapons seem much more accurate and deadly than that of the Jaffa....

I'm really looking forward to next week...
                                At first they didnt even look like they could kill anyone. They only looked like farmers with pitchforks. Boy was i wrong.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X