Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
    I'll bet some money and say it's either Jack or Pete.
    Teal'c... he wasnt on that team either?
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Best Sg-1 episode this season!!! It was nice to see Janet and Martouf again!!! Sam was back with technobabble!!! Still trying to wrap my head around the SG-1 team that would want to cause such a chain reaction. How many times has our Sam worried about the grandfather effect to actually think of stranding numerous teams offworld for their own agenda. Janet and Daniel's conversation was nice! It was great to see Janet again and I'm hoping Teal'c's comment in the end will have JAnet return someday. Didn't like the little asgard guy at all!! Bring back Thor!

Comment

http://gateworld.net/sg1/s9/making/913.shtml

Synapse of deleted scenes. Really cool...

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
        My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
        My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
        My Stargate Videos
        It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          I'll bet some money and say it's either Jack or Pete.
          Some of us SCAMers, are thinking otherwise.
          Last edited by BigGator5; 20 January 2006, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Best SG-1 episode of the entire season, hands down!!

The humor, the drama and the twists were great!! A nice blend of all three. Loved seeing Martouf and Janet!! Sam was great in this one all around!! Great acting by AT. I liked everyone in this one, and all the actors seemed relaxed. A better team feel in this one than in previous episodes.

Wanted a bit more with Sam and Janet, but at least we did see them together. Loved the scenes with Daniel, Janet and Teal'c.

One of the few episodes that I can't wait to watch again!!

Good going on the writing on this one, JM.

Comment

So, just to check (i've not read through the thread to avoid spoilers - (UK person here)). All the hype was not in vain, and it was a fantastic episode? (I have to admit I was scared it wouldn't live up to expectations - but it did, right? (Please say yes - i'm so hoping it's one of the bests eps ever).
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC

Er, you mean synopsis Synapse means the place at which a nervous impulse passes from one neuron to another

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  Er, you mean synopsis Synapse means the place at which a nervous impulse passes from one neuron to another

made us sam/jack shippers nervous, and have some pretty urgent impulses...

mind you, i'll put up with almost anything to see janet again (almost....) and from i've read and the screen caps i've seen, the non-ship aspects were fantastic (Janet!!!!)
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I'm happy with the overall story, but Sam/Martouf was a kick in the teeth to a lot of people.

And what's with the Sam/Cam stuff on the deleted scene page?????

Enough Sam/everyone ship please!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

So, this episode...is a classic! It brought back characters that we've missed, referenced a plethora of old episodes, a great team episode, plus, a BIG hint of what may have happen to Sam.

I'm still going over the initial rush, and its been an hour already. This is up there with "Window of Oppurtunity" as one of my faves.

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC

I agree. Hopefully all of these would be in the DVD. But...
                      Spoiler:
                      I can't believe that there was this big possibility that Cam and Sam are together. I mean, I knew that Cam's hand just touching her in the Prometheus was a bit out of place, but I just thought they've become good friends. I know that it's long shot, with RDA not with the show anymore, but Jack and Sam, man! It's just...supposed to be...*whines more* Well, it is just ONE universe, right? Right?

10/10!!!!!!

There's only us,
                      There's only this
                      Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                      No other road,
                      No other way
                      No day but today...

Comment

I enjoyed this episode a lot ... lots of Sam's which was fun.

I hated how we didn't get much Sam and Janet interaction...I was hoping for a bit of a teary eyed reunion...but oh well. There's only so much that can fit into 42 minutes.

My lingering questions...

Who was Black Sam married to?

Who was Desert Sam pregnant by? (and why didn't our Sam even flinch at the idea)?

Why on earth did our Sam almost kiss Martouf? Was it a Jolinar moment...all that stuff about Martouf dying in her arms by her hands and the way Lantash died...was it just about that or are they trying to imply that Sam's been harboring feelings for Martouf all this time?

And dangit, who was Black Sam married to and Desert Sam impregnated by? (oh wait, I already said that)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

I hated how we didn't get much Sam and Janet interaction...I was hoping for a bit of a teary eyed reunion...but oh well. There's only so much that can fit into 42 minutes.

Who was Desert Sam pregnant by? (and why didn't our Sam even flinch at the idea)?

Why on earth did our Sam almost kiss Martouf? Was it a Jolinar moment...all that stuff about Martouf dying in her arms by her hands and the way Lantash died...was it just about that or are they trying to imply that Sam's been harboring feelings for Martouf all this time?

And dangit, who was Black Sam married to and Desert Sam impregnated by? (oh wait, I already said that)
                          Oh wait... I was about to ask the same questions. Oh well, it's either going to be Pete or Jack, and Joe was always on our side. I mean.... he was the guy who pretty much created the term "Spud" (the dump him like a sack of potatoes quote). I asked in his thread, so hopefully we'll get confirmation.

Everyone has forgotten to tell me how they dealt with ECF though. Really curious on this. I'm love the whole Entropic Cascade Failure thing.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                            So, this episode...is a classic! It brought back characters that we've missed, referenced a plethora of old episodes, a great team episode, plus, a BIG hint of what may have happen to Sam.

I'm still going over the initial rush, and its been an hour already. This is up there with "Window of Oppurtunity" as one of my faves.

I agree. Hopefully all of these would be in the DVD. But...
                            Spoiler:
                            I can't believe that there was this big possibility that Cam and Sam are together. I mean, I knew that Cam's hand just touching her in the Prometheus was a bit out of place, but I just thought they've become good friends. I know that it's long shot, with RDA not with the show anymore, but Jack and Sam, man! It's just...supposed to be...*whines more* Well, it is just ONE universe, right? Right?

10/10!!!!!!
                            Seriously, if they started pushing Sam/Cam, I'd probably throw my arms up in the air and give up on the whole thing...especially after the build up of last season, which led to...

*drum roll please*

..........................................................

get my point?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey, forget Peter or Jack. This is AU stuff, really, so it could be Joe Fallon the diplomat guy, or Barrett, or somebody we've never even heard of. Actually, that's why Hammond retired. He's too busy with the new wife

Comment

Seriously, if they started pushing Sam/Cam, I'd probably throw my arms up in the air and give up on the whole thing...especially after the build up of last season, which led to...

*drum roll please*

..........................................................

get my point?

Got it.

And I just realized that my shock's also affecting my grammar. I meant, "what may happen to Sam."

There's only us,
                                There's only this
                                Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                                No other road,
                                No other way
                                No day but today...

Comment

Working...
                                X