No announcement yet.

Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be great if Jack was on one of the SG-1s. He would get crazy with all the Carters around. They used alot of cliches in this ep. Oh, one other thing:
    An Asgard
    He was great!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      not the sam and jack shippers.....
      maybe in an alternate universe we got what we want...

Maybe I'm old-fashioned or maybe I've just been watching this show for entirely too long. I thought the concept was cool at the beginning, SG-1 a la "The Triangle". I just thought it never quite got there. And why bring up the ship if you weren't going to actually get off the fence? Those splinters must be dug in pretty deep by now. While I'm normally not a huge a fan of technobabble, it's absence here made sure that the scientific part of the plot fell flat. I enjoyed Ben and I enjoyed seeing Siler, Janet and Martouf again, I missed them. Or maybe I just miss the show I used to love so much. I liked "Collateral Damage" last week but I didn't like this one and that makes me feel kind of sad.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
        Wouldn't it be great if Jack was on one of the SG-1s. He would get crazy with all the Carters around. They used alot of cliches in this ep. Oh, one other thing:
        An Asgard
        He was great!
        I was hoping for an alternate universe Thor, but I guess that was just too much to ask for!

Comment

anyone want to give a summary
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

A very good episode. Something I haven't said in a long time. I hated to see Janet and Martouf leave at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              I ain't a happy shipper

not a thing in this ep to make me happy.

Maybe if I was a Sam/Martouf shipper I'd be happy.
              I would think that all shippers would be happy? Sam's honeymooning, married, pregnant. They never said WHO the hubby/father was so just take your picture. Jack, Pete, the mailman.

Comment

Good episode but.... whatever happened to entropic cascade failure?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                  Plot hole.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

A room full of Carters...*drools*

Comment

They said something about why it wasn't happening, Dr. Lee mentioned it. I dont remember what he said though.

Comment

They talked about that briefly. The passing quote I think was something like," since the universes are so close together there is no entropic cascade" Or it could be a plot hole, but the failure in season 3 didn't start for 48 hours.
                        "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                        - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

The proximity of the alternate realities, probably as a result of the fact that the realities were still tied together, prevented the cascade failure.

Comment

YES!! This is a SG-1 episode for the record books!! SG-1 vs SG-1! Dr Fraiser and Martouf!! Hint at a pregnant Carter, by who?? WHO?!?

This was a great episode no matter how you size it. I loved it!

20/9!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                              by who?? WHO?!?
                              by whom

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                                by whom
                                I'll bet some money and say it's either Jack or Pete.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X