This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Girl left behind

Well could somebody explain to me why the Ancients have left that girl in Antarktida? I didnt catch that bit or just dindnt understand it

Thanks
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

My guess is she was someone left behind to watch over this area of space.

Comment

Originally posted by bentleyml
      My guess is she was someone left behind to watch over this area of space.
      Really? You think so? And how was she supposed to do it in a frozen stage?

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

My interpretation was that she was left to take care of the substation that was left, keep an eye on this side of the gate. How she was frozen? Probably some sort of avalance or something. I highly doubt she ment to get frozen in ice on purpose. I mean, they had that stasis thing that Jack went into, if she wanted to wait out the ice age, she probably would have gone into that.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
          My interpretation was that she was left to take care of the substation that was left, keep an eye on this side of the gate. How she was frozen? Probably some sort of avalance or something. I highly doubt she ment to get frozen in ice on purpose. I mean, they had that stasis thing that Jack went into, if she wanted to wait out the ice age, she probably would have gone into that.
          Right, but thety did cover that place with tons of snow, didnt they?

Comment

I don't think the ancients had control of the weather. I have a feeling they were just unlucky and got stuck in an Ice Age!
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
              I don't think the ancients had control of the weather. I have a feeling they were just unlucky and got stuck in an Ice Age!
              Well they might have. Btw We've already seen one. But they did covere it by a some kind of a wave. Didn't they?

Comment

I'm sure the Ancients could control the weather. We've seen devices capable of doing it.

However the Ancients probably didn't want to stop the natural evolution of a planet.

Comment

Yeah, i do also agree. But heve noone else notice that artificial covering that outpost just the moment they left??? Or i watched a version made in an alternate reality?

Comment

I think that artifical cover was the snow dome that we (modern day humans) built

Comment

A snow dome?

Comment

It's a structure that modern day explorers have built so they can safely live in the Antartic for long periods of time without freezing. I'm not sure who built it (nationality wise), but I know there's one there in our universe.

Comment

I have a question actually, the hologram said the surviving ancients came back, so how come they just left the female ancient there to freeze?

Comment

Thats what's this thread about and still no answer )))

Comment

You guys do realize that was Ayiana from S6's Frozen, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X