This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLAK'KAHN in atlantis?

did anyone get a good look at the head on the wraith dinning room table it kinda looked like a TLAK'KAHN from stargate infinity (in my opinion would have been better than the wraith but they can always add them later like they did with the replicators)
    Attached Files

All I know about Stargate Infinity... is that it sucks. All I know about Atlantis is that it RULES!

Comment

Really? I've never watched Stargate Infinity... hmmmmmm I wonder if that will have been the first major "cross" yet. It hasn't been established yet that the Wraith feed on other lifeforms yet apart from humans, but it seems likely Do you have a photo anywhere we could look at?

*does the Wraith hissssssssssssss*
      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Infinity doesn't exist in SG-1/Atlantis canon. There's no reason to have anything from infinity in atlantis. To me, what it did look like though was one of those beasts that taste like chicken from the movie.
        My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Looked like a big T-Rex head to me, but I actually didn't think to question why it was there. Table decoration? Pet? Hmmm...I'll have to go watch again. Darn.
          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
          once done, cannot be undone...
          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Hmmmmmm... from memory, it DOES look kind of similar but I can't be sure yet.
            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I caught Stargate Infinity once after an all-nighter studying for electrical engineering exams. It really does suck! The animation was sloppy, and the plots were simplistic even for children. As an aide, look what happened to TMNT, Batman, and GI-Joe! Sometimes I think we are in the dark ages of animation.

Comment

Working...
              X