This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and Ben Browder?

Do you have a picture of yourself with Ben Browder? If so, post it below and it may get used in our interview with him!

You did another interview with Ben. Or are you referring to the video interview you did with him ages ago.
    sigpic

Comment

My video interview with Ben is just a couple of months old, and it's the one that will be published soon. So post a picture of you and he and it may go in the interview!

Comment

Originally posted by David
        My video interview with Ben is just a couple of months old, and it's the one that will be published soon. So post a picture of you and he and it may go in the interview!
        I hope it's published by March, as for a picture. No chance, I actually have no pictures with famous people (aka celebrities). I guess it's bad luck.
        sigpic

Comment

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6831/benme9ld.jpg
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Lucky girl tsaxlady
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Yes, she is! She also has one with Jason Momoa! *winks at tsaxlady* Very blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Do you have a picture of yourself with Ben Browder? If so, post it below and it may get used in our interview with him!
                Hmm do I want to embarrass myself in public...?

ah what the heck.. lol

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/angie.h.../Benandme3.jpg

Comment

ahem, this one is from 2003

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...andingBenI.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Awww...look how CUTE he is!

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

hehehe... you can't see my face in this one, but you can use it:

or this one from the 2001 Burbank FS con (Ben was wisked away from our table rather quickly, so it's the only one I have from that year):

or this one, which is one of the "official" photo ops from the Creation Con in NY in 2004:

Comment

David, my photo needs some final editing, as it is a pic of THE pic of me and Ben.....will post it soon!

ok, here it is!

edited...Jan. 01, 2006...Happy New Year!
                        Last edited by cindyz; 31 December 2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I should be able to squeeze all of these in. Any more?

Comment

I am more than happy to volunteer to have my photo taken with Ben Browder anytime you can organise it.
                            *sits down and waits*

Comment

I would get a photo if he came to Australia, or if he came knocing on my door (hint hint) my my I do drop a lot of hints, it's my birthday on the 8th of March if u r planning anything David!

Comment

Working...
                              X