This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SGA Fan-Fic Writers' Club

A while back on the scifi.com bboards, I founded a fan fiction club for Stargate: Atlantis, where fan fic writers or aspiring writers could join to post about their fics, ideas for fics, and more. We have since grown into our own website, which is www.freewebs.com/readmyfiction (it's not much, but then, I'm not the one who designed it, or it would be) and our own forum, which is www.readmyfiction.proboards41.com (with 38 registered users and counting!).

If you would be interested in joining our club, simply click on one of the links and check out the site and the forum. To join, simply create a free account in our forum. We are always looking for new members, and would greatly appreciate your participation. Even if you are not interested in joining, feel free to check out the great fan fiction posted in the website and forum.

Thanks for your time! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected] or post them here. I'll see you at the forum!

--Blitersety, aka Philip Davis, founder, SGA Fan-fic Writers' Club: Read My Fiction

I tried accessing the forum, but it says it's still waiting for mod approval.

Comment

Hmm... that's odd. I would help you, but I'm not a moderator. I tried contacting our admin and President, but have yet to get a response.

Comment

Cool to see you guys here!

I haven't seen our President in a while either. I've been kinda AWOL myself. I hope we can get things going again! ^_^
        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Working...
        X