PDA

View Full Version : Base-wide Communications

Colonel Sharp
December 30th, 2005, 12:20 PM
(All Announcements that are made over the base intercom/A Bulk E-mail to a majority of base personell are posted here. Make sure to check it regularly)

Colonel Sharp
January 2nd, 2006, 08:44 AM
"RED ALERT! All, um, all team captains and General Blue to the control room A-sap! I repeat: RED ALERT all team captains and General Blue to the control room A-sap!"

Colonel Sharp
January 2nd, 2006, 09:03 AM
"Designated Pilots to the Hangar, Blue to the control room, and that Arlarius ship crew to that thing"

captainpash
January 2nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
((OOC We have a crew for that thing?))

Colonel Sharp
January 2nd, 2006, 02:40 PM
((I dunno, Sharp is just assuming we have one, so I geuss that would be whoever found it, lol, maybe someone should tell Sharp..))

captainpash
January 2nd, 2006, 04:07 PM
((I took command of the engineering section, and made up a colonel NPC to be incharge.))

Colonel Sharp
January 2nd, 2006, 05:11 PM
(A npc colonel? er, thats a little high a rank to be an npc...)

captainpash
January 2nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
((Okay, then do you want me to make him a real character? Because I think he just died anyways.))

captainpash
January 3rd, 2006, 04:49 AM
From sharp.

The General OK'd Sharp for the Fighters "Thank you sir" Sharp said doing a quick salute and going to the mike "Could I have Major Henderson
Lt. Colonel Anderson
Captain Hanmer
Lt. Commander (?) Rhea
Lt. Colonel Richardson
meet me in the hangar, thank you"

Gen Blue
January 3rd, 2006, 03:52 PM
** SG teams to the Hangar Bay. Report to Col. Harvey in the Hangar Bay. **

Tracy Jane
January 3rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
"This is Major Kate Howard. The Gateroom is about to be breached. I repeat, the Gateroom is about to be breached. This is an urgent call for all remaining weapons trained personnel to make their way to the Control Room immediately."

Tracy Jane
January 4th, 2006, 09:03 AM
"Back Up Requiered in the Gate room. NOW!!!"

TheGreatLordGeorge
January 8th, 2006, 06:18 AM
George sent the base a transmission, a few lines into it, the Af monitoriing te radio put it on the intercom

" Alpha base, this is Razor1,Imean Major George A. Rhea, on board i am carrying a reactor that has gone Critical. I am attempting to get this reactor as far away from the base as possible. In case i fail, i recomend that all personnel seek safety. if you happen to survive, it has been a pleasure serving with you. Make sure you desimate the Legionares and preservethe human race. Good luck to you all, Major George A. Rhea Over and Out."

:cameron21:

Colonel Sharp
January 8th, 2006, 08:19 AM
"General Blue has been hit, I dont know where, or how, and that leaves me his command so lets do our best people, and get these pests off our turf! I am now in an F-302 in the Alpha Site orbit. Ship Nine Eight Five Four Uniform. Radio for directions."

beale947
January 8th, 2006, 03:03 PM
"RED ALERT, RED ALERT, General Blue to the Control Room immediatly. I repeat General Blue to the control room immediatly. We have someone knocking at the door!"

beale947
January 8th, 2006, 03:29 PM
<Put though security camera audio> "Tau'ri," "Almighty Zeus can be merciful. If you surrender now, you will be decimated. Those who are left will be allowed to live and serve Zeus. What is your answer?"

Colonel Sharp
January 9th, 2006, 07:32 PM
(er, could you leave the bad guy stuff to Blue and I next time? Thanks :), unless Blue told you to post this...but no matter :P)

beale947
January 9th, 2006, 10:41 PM
(er, could you leave the bad guy stuff to Blue and I next time? Thanks :), unless Blue told you to post this...but no matter :P)

((OOC: Well he did))

Colonel Sharp
January 10th, 2006, 12:30 PM
((ah, no problems then :D))

Gen Blue
January 12th, 2006, 01:58 PM
George grabbed the mircophone and yelled in to it.

"This is Major Rhea, Three Kull wariors are headed this way, anyone who is not tied up meet me at the Black Hawk Immeadiately!"
Pardon my language here but,

WHERE THE H**L DID KULL WARRIORS COME FROM!!!

Leave the Bad Guys to Sharp and I.

Colonel Sharp
January 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM
George grabbed the mircophone and yelled in to it.

"This is Major Rhea, Three Kull wariors are headed this way, anyone who is not tied up meet me at the Black Hawk Immeadiately!"
(BLUE IS 100% CORRECT. Where did the Kull warriors come from? The bad guys are our (Blue and I) jobs.)

(Edit: Sorry to sound so angry, just kinda tired and not in the greatest mood. I'm just tryin to find out what has been going on.)

captainpash
January 13th, 2006, 11:48 AM
((Attention the first transport is away. Imperial troops have entered the base. Imperial troops have entered the...))

Colonel Sharp
January 14th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Sharp target the entire base for his radio
"The second Hat'tak has fled!" He said exitely.

TheGreatLordGeorge
January 21st, 2006, 07:45 PM
(((ignore)))

Futura
January 22nd, 2006, 05:06 AM
(wtf? your not superman you nob head! clean up is clean up not starting new s***, Now get over your self!)

Ascended Times.2
January 22nd, 2006, 05:07 AM
((OOC: Normally I wouldn't support this but, WELL SAID FUTURA! Sorry George, but you should really retract that post, already one of my team members has gone to help :s))

Jynjyr
January 22nd, 2006, 06:07 AM
( hey, if you do not want this to happen sharp thats fine, i just thought that it would be an interesting clean up story)

George reached for the intercom and shouted.

" Attention all avalible personel, a wild fire is headed directly for us. although we would be safe inside the mountain the fire will most certainly destroy the surrounding area. all available and willing to assist in dousing this fire please report to Major George Rhea in the hangar bay. Thankyou":cameron21:

(wtf? your not superman you nob head! clean up is clean up not starting new s***, Now get over your self!)

((OOC: Normally I wouldn't support this but, WELL SAID FUTURA! Sorry George, but you should really retract that post, already one of my team members has gone to help :s))
I have to add my congrats to FUTURA as well. I thought it was only my perceptions.
George - why don't you chill out for a while, huh?

TheGreatLordGeorge
January 22nd, 2006, 06:32 AM
\9999vey welll i amretracting it.

beale947
January 22nd, 2006, 07:25 AM
Calm down everyone

Tracy Jane
January 22nd, 2006, 07:52 AM
(((I'm with Beale on this one. Although, George, you aren't helping things, people shouting insults isn't the way to go. We're all in this role play together. If you have insults to hurl, do it via PM, please)))

Ascended_Elite_mercenary
January 26th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Man, why cant we all get along?:daniel23:

beale947
January 26th, 2006, 07:17 AM
((OOC: Ok i think we should stop ooc's in the base annoncements))

Gen Blue
January 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM
(( Take OOC chat to the Chatter Box, please. ))

Colonel Sharp
January 26th, 2006, 06:11 PM
(ok, first off, even my dog can figure out the thread labled 'Base Intercom Announcements!' is for Base Intercom Announcements!

Secondly, remember to use partheses (sp?) when speaking ooc, even you too Blue ;)

\9999vey welll i amretracting it.
I think I figured out what you were trying to say...but whats with the /9999?)

GATEGOD
January 29th, 2006, 10:07 PM
(ok, first off, even my dog can figure out the thread labled 'Base Intercom Announcements!' is for Base Intercom Announcements!

Secondly, remember to use partheses (sp?) when speaking ooc, even you too Blue ;)

I think I figured out what you were trying to say...but whats with the /9999?)

OOC: (
maybe the / is equal to a ? ..... and the 9999 is equal to a ((((

)

Ascended Times.2
January 30th, 2006, 04:03 PM
The alarm has now been sounded from the infirmary.
The sound of the alarm can be heard all over the base.

Gen Blue
January 31st, 2006, 02:37 AM
** "Attention all personel. This is Generel Blue. Major Beale has been taken by a Goa'uld. He just escaped from the Infirmary. Do not kill him. Repeat - DO NOT kill him. Isolate him and report. **

gatelover12
February 6th, 2006, 04:55 PM
((OOC I'm gonna take over Mykonos to announce to off world activation and open the iris ok?)) **Offworld activation**

Colonel Sharp
February 6th, 2006, 05:00 PM
(ok, and, er, I think you mean close the Iris..)

(Edit: Also;)
"Medical team to the brig!"

gatelover12
February 6th, 2006, 05:06 PM
((OOC well I forgot to say that it's me, but no I don't plan on splatting))

SlytherinGal
February 21st, 2006, 05:36 PM
"Attention, Lt. Reggers and Lt. Patricia Knight, please report to the mess hall to meet with the rest of SG-4," Abby replied from the mess hall intercomm.

Colonel Sharp
February 27th, 2006, 02:22 PM
" Move em' on,..... Head em' up,.......
Head em' up,..... move em' on
Move em' on,..... Head em' up,.......
Rawhide!

SG-1 be prepped and ready in the breifing room in one hour!"

Tracy Jane
February 27th, 2006, 02:27 PM
(((OCC: Risking the incursion of Blue's wrath here, but are you doing the full leather costume a la Off The Grid?? :P)))

Gen Blue
February 27th, 2006, 02:32 PM
(( OOC - Do I really want to ask? Tell me in the Chatter Box. ))

Major Henderson
March 2nd, 2006, 02:57 PM
"SG-2 report to science lab 3"

Major Henderson
March 8th, 2006, 09:24 PM
"This is Lt.Col Henderson, would Major Rhea report to Science lab 3 now" she did not mean to sound irritated but it came out like that anyway.

gatelover12
March 10th, 2006, 01:29 PM
"Medical team to the gym!" Richard called out over the intercom, worry apparent in his voice.

Gen Blue
April 1st, 2006, 06:02 AM
** Doctor Ezekiel to the Control Room. Doctor Ezekiel to the Control Room. **

DragonGate
April 17th, 2006, 07:17 PM
"SG-5 to the Gate Room A-SAP. That's an order."

TheGreatLordGeorge
April 23rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
(i am not sure if i am allowed to do this)

"Attention all, A roast nix has been prepared and all are welcome to the feast in the mess"

Gen Blue
April 23rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
(i am not sure if i am allowed to do this)

"Attention all, A roast nix has been prepared and all are welcome to the feast in the mess"
(( OOC- It's not THAT big. A mouthful for everyone? ))

gatelover12
April 23rd, 2006, 04:11 PM
It's not THAT big. A mouthful for everyone?
((OOC Um, ooc tags? Sg7 aren't getting any, so about two mouthfulls then ;) ))

TheGreatLordGeorge
April 23rd, 2006, 04:12 PM
((OCC- this nix was the Alpha Nix and quite big)))

Spudster
April 23rd, 2006, 04:15 PM
((ooc - and fresh, i shot it in the head from behind earlier))

Gen Blue
April 23rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
(( Move over to the Chatter Box if this is going to continue. Thanks. ))

TheGreatLordGeorge
May 2nd, 2006, 07:36 PM
George walked up to the Microphone to make an anouncement

"Attention, All members of SG-8 report for training at 2100 hours. Meet outdoors in full gear."

(((OCC- you guys have a day or so to get out there, i will be back on tomorrow around 9pm EST)))

Colonel Sharp
May 3rd, 2006, 09:13 AM
(um, atm, you only have two people on your team.. or at least thats what is says on the player list..)

TheGreatLordGeorge
May 3rd, 2006, 03:03 PM
(((OCC-i was told i have a 4 man team)))

Atlantean_Fan
May 3rd, 2006, 05:08 PM
(((OCC-i was told i have a 4 man team)))
((OOC - I think Major Ezekiel and Lieutenant Nelson were added today, Sharp. They are in Blue's character list now anyway...))

Colonel Sharp
May 3rd, 2006, 05:58 PM
(ah, ok, I wasn't sure if they had actually started RPing yet. I just said what I said because it didn't really make any sense to call your team out over the intercom if it was only calling one member..

^(wow, that sounds odd...ah whatever, I'm tired..)

ok, confusions over, back to RPing :P)

Gen Blue
May 4th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Actually, I was waiting for the two members to expand upon their biographies.
Thank you, Max Omega.

Ascended Times.2
May 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM
"Captain Larry Hutchinson and Lieutenant Richard Dobson suit up and report to the gate room ASAP."

Ascended Times.2
May 13th, 2006, 10:56 PM
"Captain York, Lieutenant Tollan, Lieutenant Shovell. Gear up for a mission and meet in the Control Room ASAP."

Ascended Times.2
May 17th, 2006, 12:02 AM
"Lieutenant Shovell. Suit up and report to the Control Room Immediately. Or suffer the consequences of being left behind."

ShelBel
June 12th, 2006, 06:32 AM
From the Control Room: (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=5393539#post5393539)

"General Blue to the Control Room immediately!"

TheGreatLordGeorge
July 23rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
George walked up to the Speaker and activated it.

"Attention ! all members of SG8 report to the briefing immeadiately "

Planetary_Alliance
September 9th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Adria got in line after George and said into the Speaker.

"All members of SG-9 to the armory immeadiately for a training session."

Colonel Sharp
September 24th, 2006, 05:48 PM
*BASE ALARM*

Okohme
September 24th, 2006, 07:04 PM
((Pardon my ignorance, but what are we supposed to do when the base alarm goes off?))

sandyer
September 24th, 2006, 07:15 PM
((see the control room thread or lvl 10 thread to get an idea of why its going off. Just a hint it has something to do with tremors))

Colonel Sharp
September 24th, 2006, 07:21 PM
(oh, and by the way, just because you know, doesn't mean your character does, he still has to find out somehow..)

Gen Blue
September 27th, 2006, 03:05 AM
** This is General Blue. All personel: evacuate the base. Make your way to the surface. DO NOT use the elevators. Repeat: Make your way to the surface. Do not use the elevators. **

(( this is audible from outside the Hangar bay as well ))

ShelBel
January 16th, 2007, 05:23 PM
** Dr. Lancaster and Sgt. Mykonos to the Infirmary immediately; please check in with Dr. Kinagi. Thank you. **

max_omega
January 18th, 2007, 12:18 PM
"Medical team to the brig we have three men down, I repeat medical team to the brig we have three men down. One is Major Beale the goa'uld is dead."

Gen Blue
March 18th, 2007, 04:20 PM
[ Callista Mykonos ]

** Attention, please. Will all department heads and team leaders report to the Briefing room in 45 minutes? Repeat, Department heads and team leaders to the Briefing room in 45 minutes. Thank you. **

(( oopps :O Department heads - Ezekiel, Marshall, Aaronson, Lancaster, Bellano, Swanson ))

Gen Blue
August 11th, 2007, 07:37 AM
[ Callista Mykonos ]

** Dr. Almodeus to the Control room, please. Repeat, Dr. Almodeus report to the control room as soon as possible. **

Colonel Sharp
August 25th, 2007, 08:15 PM
*UNAUTHORIZED GATE ACTIVATION*

"General Blue to the Control Room, General Blue to the Control room."

Gen Blue
September 6th, 2007, 03:46 PM
** Will the mission team to PX2-897 please report to the Briefing room? **

Gen Blue
September 11th, 2007, 08:27 AM
** Team leaders and department heads please report to General Blue's office. **

Okohme
September 30th, 2007, 05:51 PM
OOC: I think is where I was instructed to make this post. If I am in err please let me know and tell me where I am supposed to post this. Thank you.

IC: The gate begins dialing, an unscheduled off-world activation. When the gate opens a radio signal is sent through. “This A’aruk, of the Tok’ra, I am attempting to contact the Tauri. Please respond.”

Vampyr
September 30th, 2007, 06:13 PM
((I'd see that post as going in the Control Room (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16382) thread, but that's just me, if Blue or Sharp told you to post it here- whatever. :S))

Colonel Sharp
September 30th, 2007, 06:58 PM
(Indeed, you may post *off world gate activation* if anything...that should go in the control room.)

DragonGate
October 2nd, 2007, 06:30 AM
"SG-5, report to the hangar bay immediately! Hostiles have been sighted 1/2 klick from the bay doors. You have two-zero mikes before the defensive positions are overrun. Move with a pronounced sense of urgency!"

((not real hostiles, for anybody who didn't see the hangar bay post))

Colonel Sharp
October 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
"Nevermind. Yes....really. SG-5 to the hangar. [sigh]"

Gen Blue
October 19th, 2007, 08:12 AM
(( ONLY if it is a base-wide call which everyone is supposed to hear. Each department has their own 'channel' and especially the Security staff have a private channel. ))

Okohme
November 2nd, 2007, 09:27 AM
((Okay. Well, like I said, I did not recall where it was that I was told to make the post.))

Gen Blue
November 2nd, 2007, 02:56 PM
(( Control room (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16382). ))

TheGreatLordGeorge
November 7th, 2007, 09:47 AM
INTERCOM ANNOUNCEMNT

"Will an officer with command authority please report to the control room Imeadiately"

Planetary_Alliance
November 7th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Base intercomn

"Extra security teams to the gateroom."

A few minutes later.

"Dr. Almodeus to the control room."

Jeff_sg_assassin
January 3rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
"Unexpected offworld activation."

Jynjyr
January 3rd, 2008, 01:21 PM
** Colonel Sharp to the Gateroom. Repeat - Colonel Sharp to the Gateroom. **

Northern Girl
May 8th, 2008, 07:49 PM
** “Will the following people please report down to the Med bay ASAP: General Blue, Colonel Sharp, Lieutenant Davis and doctor James Parkers.” **

Gen Blue
August 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM
** Major Ashwood, report to General Blue's office on the double. **

(( That'll wake up the muse. :) ))

max_omega
March 19th, 2009, 06:03 AM
*** Attention All Personnel, we are currently experiencing power fluctuations, please no more use of the base elevators. That's right people stairs only. Also if the emergency power in your area does not come on, report it to the switch board, do not call an engineer, they are currently working on the problem. That is all. ***

max_omega
May 1st, 2009, 09:23 AM
***"Attention all Personnal there will be a momentary drop in power do not be alarmed it will only last a moment. The Engineering department is sill working on teh generators and the elevator problems. Thank you."***

B]As Pierce did took generator 2 offline there was a base wide power drop and all the lights dimmed for a few moments before the other three generators kicked in to compensate for the loss of generator 2.[/B]

Colonel Sharp
May 17th, 2009, 12:23 PM
"This is Colonel Sharp. Base servers are being restarted in 30 seconds, so pause and save any server connected applications or documents. Thank you."

Gen Blue
May 28th, 2009, 08:32 AM
(( Easiest way I can think of to do this. :) It's currently 1900. ))

Personal comm units all over the base suddenly tweeted, chirped or buzzed their reminder.
** Briefing at 1930 today. Please bring any auxillary staff required. Mykonos. **

(( McKinnon, Tyler, Chikozu and the rest of the forming SG3, Carrie +1, Cal & Nick. Who else? ))

Gen Blue
June 18th, 2009, 06:21 AM
[comm device]
To: Gus

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*
[/comm device]

Gen Blue
June 23rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
[text message]
To: Sullivan
Dinner cancel for tonight. Forgot time diff. Lunch tomorrow. 1300, my office. McG will explain. N.
[/text message]

max_omega
July 13th, 2009, 11:13 AM
ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL:

Base elevators are now in Full operations again. Repeat base elevators are now in FULL operations again. Thank you.

((OOC-was going to make a long post of the problems getting them back online, but well being really lazy, right now, have to much going on))

Colonel Sharp
August 9th, 2009, 10:18 AM
To Team COs:

"All team COs, this is Sharp, please make your way to the briefing room immediately, A-SAP."
"Except you Lance, sorry about that."

Colonel Sharp
August 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM
[Radio Message to Tallon only.]

"Lt. Tallon, come in. This is Sharp. You've been promoted to the rank of First Lieutenant. Please report immediately to the briefing room to assume your temporary position as commanding officer of SG-7."

Colonel Sharp
September 19th, 2009, 09:12 PM
SG-1 Comm channel.

"Ashwood, Whitely, Black- Team briefing in the...uh...lounge. A-SAP. See you there. Sharp out."

DragonGate
September 26th, 2009, 02:03 PM
<<SG-5 Radio Channel>>

"Captain Crescent, Lieutenant Hughes, Lieutenant Michaels if you're still interested, Dr. Williams if you even are interested, please report to the SG-5 office, immediately. Stevens out."

Vagabond Serpent
November 9th, 2009, 09:10 PM
<<Message to Tallon only>>

"Lieutenant Tallon, this is Ovcharenko. I think I've found us a scientist and he's eager to see you. Where should I take him to?"

Colonel Sharp
February 14th, 2010, 10:43 PM
SG-1 Radio:

"SG-1, what's your status? I'm in the locker changing now."

aintright
February 15th, 2010, 10:55 AM
SG1 Radio:

"Infirmary Sir. Still on the runway awaiting clearance. Will let you know once I have an ETA."

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/SilverRiderOnline/RPG-Black.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=5146054&postcount=24)

Colonel Sharp
February 15th, 2010, 09:13 PM
SG-1 Radio:

"Are you crapping me Black? Full-throttle and get your ass out of there. You're smart enough to avoid those needle-toting sadists."

aintright
February 16th, 2010, 08:14 AM
SG-1 Radio:

"Yes Sir, I believe Dr. Svensson had me next on her list. I will get my leather clad butt out of here ASAP."

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/SilverRiderOnline/RPG-Black.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=5146054&postcount=24)

SilverRider
February 16th, 2010, 12:59 PM
SG-1 Radio:

“I’ll be there as soon as Walker is finished here.”

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/SilverRiderOnline/RPG-Ashwood.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6658216&postcount=216)

SilverRider
February 18th, 2010, 09:48 PM
“Captain Tyler, this is Major McKinnon. Can you please let me know Gunnery Sergeant Chikozu and your location?”

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/TheXym/TheXym-rp_lancemckinnon.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6019788&postcount=179)

((Sorry for a double post people :lol: ))

Jynjyr
February 19th, 2010, 06:15 AM
[ SG3 radio channel ]

** This is Tyler. I'm on level 7 outside of Chikozu's quarters.**

A moment of silence was followed by, ** I'm just leaving Chikozu in her quarters. Resting per doctor's orders. I'm on my way up to the Gateroom. Meet you somewhere, Major?**

SilverRider
February 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
“I’ll meet you up at the Gate room.”

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/TheXym/TheXym-rp_lancemckinnon.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6019788&postcount=179)

Colonel Sharp
February 23rd, 2010, 09:19 PM
SG-1 Radio:

"SG-1 I'm heading to the gateroom. Get dressed, packed and ready or I'm leaving without you."

aintright
February 26th, 2010, 07:02 PM
SG-1 Radio:

"Yes Sir"

Vagabond Serpent
March 11th, 2010, 09:02 AM
SG-7 Radio:

"Doctor Owen, that's Lieutenant Ovcharenko, SG-7 XO. Please report to the Mess for the mission briefing ASAP... I guess I'm the only one woman standing alone next to a table, so you shouldn't have any troubles locating me. Ovcharenko out."

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc134/cinnas/RPsignaturer/Elena1.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?17234-Biographies&p=10783238&viewfull=1#post10783238)

SilverRider
May 12th, 2010, 04:35 PM
“Medical personnel’s required at Hanger Bay. We are expecting an injured Lieutenant being brought in. Repeat Medical personnel required at Hanger bay.”

Colonel Sharp
July 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
"Unscheduled off world gate-activation. Repeat. Unscheduled off-world gate activation."

Apollodragon
July 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Doctors' pager system:
"Lt. Catherine Hayen, is waiting for her personal identification check"

Apollodragon
August 31st, 2010, 12:49 PM
The base alarm is going off and SF Lannie got on his mic to the base wide comm. "Security with TERs needed in the Infirmary stat"

Apollodragon
September 15th, 2010, 01:13 PM
{Lannie Wise SF NPC}

((OOC This is my last post for Lannie for quite sometime.))
"The explosion you just heard is under control. All SFs report to the armory to receive your TER." Lannie's voice came over the base communication system.

Colonel Sharp
September 27th, 2010, 08:17 AM
The secondary base alarms began to go off - a special lockdown tone began to sound as well.

"Lockdown is in effect - non military personnel head to a designated safe zone. Military personnel be vigilant. These creatures appear to have the ability to phase shift, though no hostile action has been reported. TER's are recommended. Standard sweeps going top down. All information on creatures report to comm 1."

EDIT: ((For clarification of "safe zones" see this post (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/19614-Inter-Team-Communication-Thread?p=11934496&viewfull=1#post11934496).))

Colonel Sharp
October 2nd, 2010, 05:12 PM
Sub-Level 7 speakers ONLY:

"Sub Level 7 is now on auxiliary power only. Foster, keep us current with updates - if this works we need to know."

RogueRanger
October 4th, 2010, 09:09 PM
*Basewide Coms* From Medbay*
{To sergeants Patrick and Foster}

"There's a few still here Sergeant, but they seem to getting wind of us now...I'm seriously thinking of something rather out of left field, but I need to speak with General Blue or Colonel Sharp right now."

Colonel Sharp
October 24th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Sub-Level 10 Speakers:

"If you can here this, this is the security *Crackle* not pull the power, repeat, do not pull the power. We have full control here. Any further plans *crackle*ving any sort of power discharge or regulation needs to rendezvous here. Repeat, rendezvous here. Marshall out."

Colonel Sharp
October 26th, 2010, 10:48 PM
*Sub-Level 10 speakers*

"Who ever just called in, if you are suggesting that one man stay behind, please do. If the situation get's dangerous, retreat immediately. Sit tight and wait for further orders. Marshall out."

Colonel Sharp
November 7th, 2010, 09:06 PM
*BASE IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN*

(Though the crazy sirens have stopped going off now...just the lights)

Colonel Sharp
November 24th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Gus Aaronson's Radio:

*Radio* "Major Aaronson, this is Sergeant Emmanuel in the Security Booth. Colonel Marshall requests that you shut down all high electric equipment for the time being. This is your judgment, but we believe we may interfere negatively with machines such as the MRIs. Thank you." *Radio*