• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men 3 Introduces Psylocke

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=33921

X-Men 3 Introduces Psylocke

Mei Melancon has joined the cast of the upcoming third X-Men film in the role of the villainous mutant Psylocke, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Melancon previously appeared in Rush Hour 2, which was directed by X-Men 3 helmer Brett Ratner.
    sigpic

Awsome. Always loved Psylocke

Comment

I saw the trailer today during the King Kong showing It's coming out in May I think? I didn't know Halle signed up again -- unless I'm mistaken and that wasn't her that I saw.
      Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensterman
        I saw the trailer today during the King Kong showing It's coming out in May I think? I didn't know Halle signed up again -- unless I'm mistaken and that wasn't her that I saw.
        Nope - you did see Halle in the trailer.

Comment

Hey its a Filipino as Phylocke, yay! Im Filipino so yah, 'pacific islander pride', heh... Oh enough ghetto-ness, of course she signed up (halle), its not like she has done anything interesting recently, and im saying that because gothika sucked ass, although thats what i saw through my eyes.
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Should be good thanks for the info
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Awesome. I say the more mutants, the better. There are so many I'd love to see on the big screen.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Villanous?? That's a little differant.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                  Oh enough ghetto-ness, of course she signed up (halle), its not like she has done anything interesting recently, and im saying that because gothika sucked ass, although thats what i saw through my eyes.
                  Here, here! I concur 100% When I heard Gothika, I instantly thought "Vampire movie." And what was it!? The undead "possesing" the woman for revenge, bah! Pathetic. Really.

Anyway, sweet....phylocke (Not that big of an X-men fan, so no idea what phylockes powers are)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    Here, here! I concur 100% When I heard Gothika, I instantly thought "Vampire movie." And what was it!? The undead "possesing" the woman for revenge, bah! Pathetic. Really.

Anyway, sweet....phylocke (Not that big of an X-men fan, so no idea what phylockes powers are)
                    Shes sort of like Jean, except more of agressive.

According to marvel directory:
                    Strength level: Psylocke possesses the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise.

Known superhuman powers: Psylocke possesses many telepathic abilities, enabling her to read minds, communicate mentally with others over long distances, stun the minds of others with "mental bolts," control the minds of others, and create illusions in the minds of others. Psylocke can intensely focus her psionic powers into her "psychic knife," with which she can stun or kill an adversary.

Other abilities: Psylocke is highly skilled in Far Eastern martial arts.
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                    X