UK Smallville Convention Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Smallville Convention Announced

Rogue Events have announced the first ever large scale Smallville convention, called "Insurgence". The convention will be held on the 28th, 29th and 30th of July 2006 in Coventry, England.

Already listed on their guest list is Sarah Carter, who played teleporter "Alicia" in the episodes "Obsession," "Unsafe," and "Pariah," and they hope that more guests will soon be joining.

Click here to view the website.

Can't wait for this!!

Comment

Site images wont load properly
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Images are working ok for me atm.

Not many images on the site, but hopefully they'll be working for you next time you visit the site.

Comment

Wonder when they'll announce more guests!

Comment

Two new guests have been added to the convention.

ERIC JOHNSON (Whitney Ford)

&

Special Guest appearance by MARGOT KIDDER (Lois Lane - Superman I-IV/Guest Star in Smallville Season Four)

Comment

Big News

for Erica Durance (Lois Lane) fans that is. Yes, Erica Durance has been annouced as the fourth guest to appear at the convention.

Now I have to decide, if I should go myself

Comment

Wow this convention looks brilliant. Its just a shame I wont be able to go as I have no money !!! plus I have no transport to get up to coventry aswell. Oh well Ill just have to wait until im able to....
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  Wow this convention looks brilliant. Its just a shame I wont be able to go as I have no money !!! plus I have no transport to get up to coventry aswell. Oh well Ill just have to wait until im able to....
                  Well hopefully - if this convention is a success then they'll do one again next year, and who knows. Tom Welling, Allison Mack and many more may turn up.

Start saving up your money or get your parents to buy you a ticket as this years Christmas or Birthday prezzie

Comment

Well I should be getting a job soon except im to lazxy to apply id rather sit at home watch dvds and stuff. Its much more fun plus I can go on forums and stuff plus ive only got 10 weeks of 'school' left which is great!!!
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Thanks for lettign me know, hope to see some of you's there!
                      Should be good

Comment

Working...
                      X