Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity DVD Sales News

From SciFi Wire:

The DVD of Joss Whedon's Serenity debuted in third place in total sales for the week ended Dec. 25, according to preliminary figures reported by Variety.
    sigpic

That's awesome news....maybe that'll be enough to bring back the show. Still can't believe it was cancelled....ah well.
    Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Cool. Hope the DVD sales get enough.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Is Serenity watchable without having seen Firefly? Or would it just be too confusing and should I see the series first?

Comment

No. Joss made it avalible to anyone which makes it a much better movie.
          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            Is Serenity watchable without having seen Firefly? Or would it just be too confusing and should I see the series first?
            I saw the movie first without knowing very much about the series and enjoyed the movie a lot. Now, I am a huge fan.My brother also saw the movie in theaters and loves it. He still has not seen the series.

Comment

Excellent, thanks

Comment

winner winner chicken dinner!

Comment

Excellent news!
                  Any word on how much money the DVD has madde so far?

Comment

At work today a lot of people said to Mr W: hey, that obscure little film you kept wittering about last term won film 2005! we'd thought you were just a bit obsessed and fannish but now we know that other people thought it was good too we'll make an effort to see it. I paraphrase of course. But it's going to get more revenue if it gets awards and things.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      At work today a lot of people said to Mr W: hey, that obscure little film you kept wittering about last term won film 2005! we'd thought you were just a bit obsessed and fannish but now we know that other people thought it was good too we'll make an effort to see it. I paraphrase of course. But it's going to get more revenue if it gets awards and things.
                      Yeah I cant wait until it comes out in Australia I’m going to buy it and put it next to my firefly box set witch is next to my complete stargate collection (that’s available in Australia witch is seasons 1-8 sg-1 and the first season of Atlantis)

Comment

I went to rent it today and it was all gone! Loads of copies and not one left. I'll have to wait and get it another time, if I like it, I'll buy it. And I woke up this morning looking forward to seeing it.....

Comment

Buy it. Trust me, you will not regret it.
                          I already have a copy of Serenity to put up next to my Firefly box which is next to my Visual Companion, RPG, comics, series and movie soundtracks, novelisation, 'Finding Serenity' book, video store poster, postcards, badges, cinema handouts...I need a life. Or better yet, some autographed Serenity trading cards!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                            I already have a copy of Serenity to put up next to my Firefly box which is next to my Visual Companion, RPG, comics, series and movie soundtracks, novelisation, 'Finding Serenity' book, video store poster, postcards, badges, cinema handouts...I need a life. Or better yet, some autographed Serenity trading cards!
                            A life...thats not a life!? I...uh... guess I'm in the same boat. Well when you get one can i have all your stuff, please. tehe

Lizbeth
                            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                              Lots of fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X