Boston Legal Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Legal Appreciation Thread

Ok, some might ask what does the hit abc television show have to do with scifi. the answer is quite simple. It is loaded with SCIFI stars!

William Shatner- Startrek (James Tiberius Kirk)
    James Spader- Stargate movie ( Daniel Jackson)
    The guy who played Odo (DS9)

It is an awesome show that is very quirky and hows these actors talents

I like Boston Legal, I would watch anything with Spader and Shatner in it, but those two together is great TV!. I just wish David E. Kelley would'nt force his politcal beliefs on us every week, it gets tiring especially if you are not ultra liberal like he seems to be.

Spader is so damn good in his role, I was happy to see him get the Emmy for best actor in a drama series this year. Shatner got best supporting actor as well.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Denny Crane!
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

OMG!!

I have so much more respect for William Shatner for his role on this show! I wonder if he likes playing this roll or if he is doing it for the money?

Comment

This show does rule. Very funny to watch Shatner and Spader on tv together. What a team, eh?
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Danny Crane is my hero!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
              The guy who played Odo (DS9)
              Renee Auberjonois.

Boston Legal is one of my favourite shows on tv. Great stories and snappy dialogue with fantastic actors. Can't lose.
              I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

I just can't get over this show! I just learn that this show is a spin-off from "The Practice" and James Spader was Alan Shore in their last season! That's so cool!

Comment

Have I said how much I liove this show and William Shatner in this show?

Comment

Wooyeah! I love the show - adore Spader as Alan Shore. They have wonderful female characters as well. My household all watch the show, as one of my housemates got another into it and then me and then the other two... and now a housemates girlfriend is watching it... and my mum is intrigued simply because it has Spader and Shatner. I'm glad the Season 1 DVD's are finally out in the UK, have to snap them up when I have more cash, as I missed a few early episodes.

Anyone know of fic for the show? FF.net has a woeful amount and I'm not finding any other places for it.

Oh, yeah, the theme tune is awesome! The intro is one of the best bits, you know something juicy is going to happen and then you'll be left hanging whilst the theme kicks in.

Comment

Working...
                    X