This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long for Doc 10 and Rose?

Well, David said that Billie Piper is staying on, and he will do a third season, both of which depends on them being asked. How long do you think they will both stay on the show? I think Billie will do Season 3 and leave after that, and David will do up to either Series 4 or 5, (again if he can). What do you think?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    Well, David said that Billie Piper is staying on, and he will do a third season, both of which depends on them being asked. How long do you think they will both stay on the show? I think Billie will do Season 3 and leave after that, and David will do up to either Series 4 or 5, (again if he can). What do you think?
    Interesting given the "rumours" around Billie leaving, is it confirmed that she wont now? I hope she stays on she is one of the least annoying females on TV at the moment. I think she will leave sooner than later, series 3 if she even does that, will be her last.

I think they will have to drag David Tennant kicking and screaming from Dr Who, he seems to be such a fan of the show that I can't see him leaving of his own accord. Maybe series 6/32.

If Billie left I think they would need to go with a male companion for a while I would of said bring back Capt Jack but with Torchwood commitments I guess that is out of the question.

Comment

I'm pretty sure DT wont be leaving any time soon seeing as he is a fan of the show, if he does I'm coming down there with a chainsaw

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

It would be cool if he tried to run as long as Tom Baker
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

A more pertinent question is, how long until they get it on? Just after or just before they do will be the time for one of them to leave, betcha!
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I beleive that Rose will stay to the end of season2 when she should be replaced by another companion. We need a long lasting other companion that stays for more than 2 stories. And the DOctor I am confident he shoulds stay for at least 3 seasons but it would be nice if he lasted as long as Tom Baker, maybe even longer.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
              Interesting given the "rumours" around Billie leaving, is it confirmed that she wont now? I hope she stays on she is one of the least annoying females on TV at the moment. I think she will leave sooner than later, series 3 if she even does that, will be her last.
              Well David was on Jonothan Ross last week and he said that she was staying, and there was never any confirmation of her leaving, just some wild rumers that died down pretty quick
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                A more pertinent question is, how long until they get it on? Just after or just before they do will be the time for one of them to leave, betcha!
                Forever. And ever. And - in case there's some lack of clarity - EVAH!
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I agree... I'm not sure if I'm that comfortable with the Doctor and Rose "getting it on"... or if I will be ever...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                  X