Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc William Shatner tidbits & news

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=31958

Tim Johnson, director of DreamWorks' upcoming animated movie Over the Hedge, told SCI FI Wire that William Shatner will spoof his Star Trek character of Capt. James T. Kirk by voicing Ozzie the Possum. "Ozzie has to show that when a possum is threatened, you pretend you are dead," Johnson said in an interview at a preview of DreamWorks' upcoming slate of animated movies last week. "He explains to his daughter [voiced by singer Avril Lavigne] how you have to die, and of course, 'You die! DIE! DIE!' in the only way William Shatner can say it."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

http://www.moreheadplanetarium.org/i...e=extinct.html

“EXTINCTION!”, the newest multimedia star show at Morehead Planetarium and Science Center, illustrates several ways that it can. Through graphic representations, timelines and interviews with leading scientists, “EXTINCTION!” explores the KT event and the factors that cause extinctions even today.

Narrated by Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning actor William Shatner, “EXTINCTION!” effectively weaves entertainment into its educational message, featuring a reenactment of the KT event that engages the senses on many levels.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-291714c.html

At this point, "Star Trek" fans may have to get their fix at conventions, but that doesn't mean Captain Kirk has dropped from sight. William Shatner, 74, seemingly never sleeps.

He's back shooting episodes of ABC's "Boston Legal," which is now in reruns and starts its new season Sept. 27. He is also up for another Emmy next month for his work on the show, in which he plays outlandish lawyer Denny Crane. And the first two seasons of his cheesy cop show, "T.J. Hooker," have just come out on DVD (Sony, $50). In his spare time, he breeds and trains horses.

Are you overworked?

I think of doing a series as very hard work. But then I've talked to coal miners, and that's really hard work.
      love Torri

Comment

He never sleeps. Well, He must have a lot of energy.
        sigpic

Comment

Or drink lots of coffee
          love Torri

Comment

http://www.trektoday.com/news/310805_03.shtml

Still putting in long days at 74, William Shatner (Kirk) denied that he was overworked: "I think of doing a series as very hard work. But then I've talked to coal miners, and that's really hard work."

The star of Boston Legal - with a recent CD, his horse farm and charity to keep him occupied in his spare time - told The New York Daily News that rock 'n' roll is in his blood and he loves to make people laugh. "I see that it's all sexual," he said of his musical groove. "How's that for a sound bite?" Nonetheless, he had trouble finding 4000 songs to put on his iPod.
            love Torri

Comment

LOL i pod.

kirk: captain log stardate 36736.2, the enterprise is currently en-route to klingon where i hope to collect a wide variety of klingon opera on my i pod for spock, howver illogical it seems it may be that at 74 a vulcan of 197 may have better luck in downloading the tracks into this primative device, end log.
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Ipods on TOS - ROFLMAO
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                  LOL i pod.

kirk: captain log stardate 36736.2, the enterprise is currently en-route to klingon where i hope to collect a wide variety of klingon opera on my i pod for spock, howver illogical it seems it may be that at 74 a vulcan of 197 may have better luck in downloading the tracks into this primative device, end log.
                  ... You're silly

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Then again so are you MM
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      Then again so are you MM
                      Aww thank you so much!

*tears of joy*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Aww thank you so much!

*tears of joy*

Your welcome
                        love Torri

Comment

kirk: captain log stardate 36736.2, the enterprise is currently en-route to klingon where i hope to collect a wide variety of klingon opera on my i pod for spock, howver illogical it seems it may be that at 74 a vulcan of 197 may have better luck in downloading the tracks into this primative device, end log.[/QUOTE]
                          That is funny
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                            LOL i pod.

haha
                            Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

o_0 ye mean Kronos/Qonos, right? i dont remember "planet Klingon"

Comment

Working...
                              X