Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see on the S.2 DVD set?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to see on the S.2 DVD set?

Now, I'm afraid this is kind of selfish of me. I'm doing this thread as a means of not only hoping someone "official" might see this and take your wishes into account, but also to make myself feel a tad better. I just got the S.1 DVD set for my birthday, something I've been excited for. I open the set and go straight for "Before I Sleep" because it's my fav. epi of the entire series. I was so looking forward to the commentary it was bound to have so that I could listen to them talk about the "why's" of varing things. What do I find? No commentary. Ok, so I see they have a "behind the filming" type thing, so I go to that. 15 minutes long and they don't go past the "puddlejumper" scene. Well, some of you might imagine my disappointment.
    I consider this an important epi. (at least compared to Sanctuary or Hot Zone). Janus' time machine that might have been the older brother to the one in "It's Good to Be King". The possibility that Weir introduced the concept of us calling the Alterans, the "Ancients", to Melia. The Ancients leaving Atlantis to go to Earth. This was an excellent Weir epi. So I'm rather disappointed. *sigh* Ok, I got that out. So, back to my original question...

What would all of you like to see on the S.2 DVD set? Commentaries on certain epi's, behind the scenes on certain epi's, bloopers, etc.
    I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know!
    - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Commentaries are good...some more 'Behind the Scenes' stuff, and maybe bloopers. Some general cast interviews would be good as well...

I have to say though, SG DVDs aren't exactly the worst ever for extras...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

To have the main actor on the episode do the commentary (such as Joe Flanigan for "Epiphany", David Hewlett for "Grace Under Pressure"). I'd love to see a small behind the scenes segment with the cast, outtakes, etc.

Comment

Bloopers. I love bloopers and I'm so sad that there aren't any SG-1 or SGA ones

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Im also a fan of bloopers , Damn TPTB for not giving us more bloopers
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

topless weir and teyla

Comment

Bloopers. Gotta love those bloopers.
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

id like commentaries on aurora, maybe a behind the scenes for the CGI stuff, like the making of atlantis. maybe some virtual tour of atlantis type thing, some different shots of the city...stuff like that
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Dannygirl
                  What would all of you like to see on the S.2 DVD set? Commentaries on certain epi's, behind the scenes on certain epi's, bloopers, etc.
                  Discs that aren't screwed up. Box art that's accurate and complete - no mispellings and proper information stated for episode and special feature. The right gate from the right series.

Seriously, i'd like to have just ONE season where they can get everything correct on the outside of the box. It's almost an embarrassment to own the Stargate series because of all the errors and misinformation on the outsides of the boxes. Really, how much does it take to have someone edit and verify the box art before it's published?

Comment

S6 doesnt seem to have any errors?
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

i liked bloopers and deleted scenes. c'mon!

Comment

Bloopers, behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes, whatever they have I'll watch it

Comment

i hope for all episodes.. that's all i want.. and no asian bootleg from singapore :-x

Comment

I'd love to see commentaries on every episode... preferrably by those cast/crew who were key in that episode - no more of this "I had nothing to do with this, but..." I think it would make the commentaries a lot more meaningful if the actors that did them were the ones featured in that particular episode - lots more insight that way!
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I definitely agree. If there's commentary from the actors for that epi then it would be good if they had key/main roles in that epi instead of one who was in it for 5 minutes max.

A virtual tour of Atlantis would be awesome. Perhaps one that we can self navigate would be a big plus.

On the up side though, the navigation for this DVD set was pretty cool. Better than the SG-1 DVD's.
                              I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know!
                              - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Comment

Working...
                              X