Hangar Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangar Bay

( This is the Hangar bay where the bases F-302's are docked. This is a very busy floor with mechanics running around repairng the broken aircraft.)

((OCC- If i am not allowed to do this, just post it in here and kill the thread, i just noticed there was not one.))

The Chief is an NPC. his name is Chief Master Sergeant Ray Bellano ( Jynjyr named him)
    Ensign Mike Sundire is the air control officer.(NPC)
    Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 29 December 2005, 12:45 PM.

The elevator door opened. George stepped out. To his right there was a fountain of sparks. A sargeant working on a F-302. George walked past it. then he came to the runway.. He saw a man, small build sorta lanky walk toward him. It was the Sargeant i Charge of the mechanics.
    George Said " Hey Chief, long time no-see"
    Chief-" Yo George, Where have you been hiding"
    George- " ya know i've been busy, i am on Sg-2 now, i am the bases geneticist.....and well, you know since the accident, ive been you know."
    Chief-" well ya i understand... So do you wanna see her?
    George- "Thats why i am here"
    Chief- "Follow me"
    The Chief led him through a maze of parts ammunition and planes. "Planes" he thought, they were much more than planes. Planes couldn't fly through space, these were Space ships. They finally reached the far back corner.
    Cheif-" There she is"
    George peered up. it was his F-302, the one he flew on the Prometheus. George looked at her side, It had burn marks all over its side. He climbed the stairs next to it. he then grazed his hand across the hull. in white letters it read, " Lt. Cmdr. George A."Razor" Rhea " George peeled back the glass canopy. he sat in the Pilots seat.

< Flashback> George zoomed into the atmosphere, " Ok our mission is Air Support for SG-15, They are pinned down behind enemy lines. Clear a route so htat they can be extracted. NO Funny Stuff Boys.." George took lead, he used his missles to clear a route for SG-15. then the Death Gliders came ." O s&*t we have enemy bogeys, " Razor, i need help i have a Bogey on my six." said a fellow pilot. George Slid in behind the Death Glider ' I have a lock Fox2" George fired. The Glider exploded but he got caught right behind it.He went right through the massive fireball. his wing got clipped by some debris but he made it out. they comfirmed that the team made it through the gate. " Let's get out of here boys! YeeHaw!"
    On his exit of the atmosphere his wing caught fire, he didnt notice it, it was a small fire. on his aproach the fire grew worse. sparks flew from his control board " Mayday mayday We have a fire on boar, requiring assistance." <FlashBack>

The next thing he knew, he was in on the base. his body ached and he was bandanged. He had burns all over his body. His Rio was dead. Earth had been destroyed.
    George jumped out of the ship. "Thanks chief,l will see you later."

<to the mess hall>
    Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 27 December 2005, 08:44 PM.

Comment

<< from SG-3 Mission >>

Kym walked over to a man with his upper torso buried in the guts of an F-302. "Hi Chief. Got some free space for me?"
      The man wiggled his way out of the fighter, stood to attention and saluted, "Yes, Ma'am. Anything you need, Ma'am."
      She felt her face get hot as other mechanics turned to stare. "C'mon on. Stop it, Ray," she muttered.
      He broke his stance and glared at his men. "What are you mugs staring at?"
      They hurriedly went back to work as Kym followed Ray back to his office.
      "Really, Kym. Congratulations on your promotion. It took long enough." He gave her a quick hug then sat down.
      "Thanks." She dropped into the other desk chair. "There's nobody left to play politics with my career. Not the way I wanted to get promoted though."
      There was a moment of silence before she continued, "I really do need a corner and maybe a helper. Can do?"
      "Can Do!" Ray echoed the Sea-Bees motto. "I got a kid who just joined up from one of the factories and needs a good dose of unconventional thinking. He's yours."
      "Thanks, Chief. I'll only need him until tomorrow, I think. SG-3 is supposed to go off-world. If we're not done by then, it's too late."

Tyler and Chief Bellano went over to her usual corner space. They picked up a youngster on the way.
      "Pete, you belong to Captain Tyler until she dismisses you. Understand?"
      The boy nervously saluted, "Yes, sir. Yes, ma'am."
      "Good luck, Tyler," Ray said as he left them together.
      "Relax, Pete. I'm not going to bite."
      "No, ma'am."
      With a big sigh, Kym explained what she needed and took him to gather supplies. She left him sawing, drilling, and bending pipes.

<< to Armory >>

(( OOC - Chief Master Sergeant Ray Bellano? I can't resist naming people, sorry. ))
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        << from SG-3 Mission >>

<snip>

<< to Armory >>

(( OOC - Chief Master Sergeant Ray Bellano? I can't resist naming people, sorry. ))
        Ray Bellano?? LOL. Will we be seeing Captain Holland or Sergeant Rourke? You've killed off Ernest Pratt already.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

(OOC - Love the naming Jynjyr keep up the fab work )

Comment

((And Navy is in charge of air force ops why?))

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
              Because we are a multi-service organization. Chief Bellano is a Maintainance Chief. Air Force Ops are commanded by Blue and Sharp, both AF officers.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                (( OOC - Just because the Chief recognizes the Sea-bees' motto doesn't make him Navy, it just makes him Tyler's friend. She's the one who spent time serving with the Sea-bees. GO NAVY! ))
                Last edited by Jynjyr; 29 December 2005, 10:31 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

George walked into the hangar bay right when a pilot was taking off. The tractor pulled the ship to the runway . When it got there the Air control officer, ensign Mike Sundire sounded the warning alram and retracted the large Metal door into hte cieling. Two airmen ran out hatches on either side of the runway and manned two massive 50 cal. turrets. " All Clear, Nightrider, you are clear for take off." The 302's main burner lit and thrusted it into he sky. once it cleared the base, the alarm stopped, the hatch closed and it was buissness as usual. George Walked over to the master Chief and got some tools from him. he made his way back to his 302 and began to take off trhe body. He was going to repair her, no mater how long it took.

Comment

George Finished taking the hul off the ship. he had alot of work to do still, replace the wiring, rebuild the main thruster, and repair the wing. he placed a cover over it and left.

Comment

George came in and wroked around the clock, he finished the F302 and then heard the anouncement.

Comment

<<From Control room>>

Jim ran in from the control room, he quickly suited up while the F-302's were being prepped around him, he awaited Colonel Sharp before pushing on.

((OOC: Ok, do we have co-pilots? or are they NPC...?
                        Also, as following most of my other nicknames on the net, my call sign is "Unlucky" mostly "Lucky" for short though, I bring bad luck to the enemies.))
                        ((OOC: Edit: Ok, I have to go to Bed now, i'll be up bright and early though, have a good one everyone, try not to beat the fleat while i'm gone, PLEASE don't!))
                        Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 03 January 2006, 05:17 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

<< from Quarters >>

Tyler dashed into the ordered chaos of the Hangar Bay. She caught Chief Bellano's eye and he pointed to a F-302.
                          She went over to help the crew pre-flight and arm the fighter.

(( OOC - On who's fighter am I working? ))

She could see a crew of Armory men stocking P-90's and other ordinance in the hall on the other side of the blast doors. "Oh, this is NOT good."
                          sigpic

Comment

Donna ran into the Hanger bay she had finished her jello on the way there she wasnt going to let the Goa'uld ruin her jello especially when it is in short supply these days. She had also suited up and then waited on Colonel Sharp to arrive to give orders.
                            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                            SG-2: CO
                            Base Senior Biologist,
                            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

*Lt. Colonel Richardson had gotten to the Hangar Bay, as soon as he could. After leaving the Mass Hall, he had brifly went to his Quarters to get his lucky "Ace of Spades" playing card. He was not going to fly without it. As he walked into the Hangar Bay, he placed the card in his right shirt poket.

*In the Hanger Bay, he found a helmet that fit him and got his pilot gear on over his regular BDUs. He saw a couple of people who had not paired up in anyway. As Richardson walk over to the group, he put his gloves on and step over toward the disorganized group.

*Richardson missed the days of the Prometheus.*

Comment

Working...
                              X