This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith and Earth?

Anythoughts on this? The Wraith finding Earth via Startgate and dialing out to it? With the technogoly they have they must have a way to break through the Iris (Maybe not the power one but the earth one im sure) This could make things VERY VERY Interesting...they kinda hinted it yesterday when the zomie lady with the nice teeth was trying to get it out of the Col.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

I don't think she was able to extract the information she needed from Summner, but gateworld has reported

SPOILER

that the Wraith, later on do find out about the Milky Way.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Good luck getting there without ZPMs. :b

Comment

You dont think with the Techonology the Wraith have they wouldnt have sometime with enough power to dial out to Earth?
        When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
        I miss you.
        Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

They have a massive mothership with their entire collective colony.....they could just use that to travel there.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I can't possibly imagine how long flying there would take. Maybe they could duplicate a power source, but they probably won't bother, because it'd be too much cross-series interaction.

Comment

Gosh I hope they can't just fly out to Earth...from what the Ancient holo-lady said, the Atlantis gate was their only link to the Pegasus Galaxy. Does that mean the Atlantis gate is the one the Wraith must capture?
              sigpic

Comment

It would also create a massive story arc, like for the final season. Were the Wraith and Goa'uld have a war while the wraith on on their way to earth. The SGA Teams bring Atlantis ack to earth, and the Asgard and te Taur'i along with the Tokra, and the Nox, have to mount a defense against the Wraith, and the conquered Jaffa Army. Killer seaosn!

Comment

DownFallAngel,

That mothership was not their entire collective colony. It was only one of hundreds I presume. Seriously, if that was only one, the Ancients could have come back and easily killed them with one of their Jelly of Doom weapon.

Comment

Hyperspace,

No. The Wraith do not need to capture the Atlantis Gate. The Ancient lady did not say that. I've watched the episode 4 times up to date (Downloaded it).

Comment

^^^

So then the only thing they need is the gate address? Wraith mind-torture...dumdumdum (scary) !!!!

What about the Ancients fleeing a 'plague' in the Milky Way Galaxy? If not the Wraith, then what was it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just what Earth needs...Baal to send a fleet to attack Earth and then the Wraith plowing through their iris at the same time. Uh oh...
                        Games 'n Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                          It would also create a massive story arc, like for the final season. Were the Wraith and Goa'uld have a war while the wraith on on their way to earth. The SGA Teams bring Atlantis ack to earth, and the Asgard and te Taur'i along with the Tokra, and the Nox, have to mount a defense against the Wraith, and the conquered Jaffa Army. Killer seaosn!
                          That would kick ass. I want to see the Wraith go up against the Nox. Who could out illusion the another?

Comment

They could just send their ships to earth and sleep along the way while bringing some food with them...

Comment

Didn't the Anient hologram say that only Atlantis's gate can dial Earth?
                              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                              X