X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any new ep tonight?

is the ep MICHAEL being air tonight? thx

Nope, the next new episode will be The Long Goodbye next week.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 16 - The Long Goodbye January 2 - 8:00 pm
      Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 17 - Coup D'Etat January 9 - 8:00 pm
      Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 18 - Michael January 16 - 8:00 pm
      Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 19 - Inferno January 23 - 8:00 pm
      Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 20 - Allies January 30 - 8:00 pm

That's the schedual for the remainder of the season.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

The last 5 episodes should be good ones!

Comment

gateworld says that the next episode is michael, not the long goodbye....?
          i have seen on other sites that they all have it differnt, just have to see what appears on the net first

Comment

Originally posted by happyclappy
            gateworld says that the next episode is michael, not the long goodbye....?
            i have seen on other sites that they all have it differnt, just have to see what appears on the net first
            It will be "The Long Goodbye" that airs next. Trust me, the schedual wasn't wrong for the first season either.

From what I can tell, "Micheal" "Inferno" and "Allies" have an underlining storyline all together.
            sigpic
            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 16 - The Long Goodbye January 2 - 8:00 pm
              Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 17 - Coup D'Etat January 9 - 8:00 pm
              Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 18 - Michael January 16 - 8:00 pm
              Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 19 - Inferno January 23 - 8:00 pm
              Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 20 - Allies January 30 - 8:00 pm

That's the schedual for the remainder of the season.
              *cant wait*
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                The last 5 episodes should be good ones!
                For the sake of [potential] season four: they'd better be.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

If you look at the Gateworld schedule, you'll see that there is a number beside the name that tells you the order of the episodes. As you can see, the only one (in the last 5) that has its production number is Allies, since we know for sure it's the season finale. The others can be shifted which ever way since we're not sure when they'll air, only that we heard about them in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                    From what I can tell, "Micheal" "Inferno" and "Allies" have an underlining storyline all together.
                    Spoiler:
                    micheal-beckett's retro virus used successfully on wraith
                    inferno-explore an ancient ship and planet thats on the edge of a disaster (possibly keep ship, i dont know, but i think they do as the stargate is damaged on planet mid evac)
                    allies-wraith put on an elaborate ruse to get parts of atlantis database to reach each, micheal on board 1 of the 2 hive ships (they also get beckett's retro virus to use)

Comment

Oh cool, I also thought 'Michael' was airing first, but since I'm much more excited about 'Long Goodbye', I can't complain that it airs next week.
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                        Spoiler:
                        micheal-beckett's retro virus used successfully on wraith
                        inferno-explore an ancient ship and planet thats on the edge of a disaster (possibly keep ship, i dont know, but i think they do as the stargate is damaged on planet mid evac)
                        allies-wraith put on an elaborate ruse to get parts of atlantis database to reach each, micheal on board 1 of the 2 hive ships (they also get beckett's retro virus to use)
                        Spoiler:
                        At the end of "Inferno" they detect a Wraith Hive ship coming towards them, I'm not sure if them is either Atlantis or the Daedelus. That ship has Micheal on board. That is what I was refering to.
                        sigpic

Comment

how come they keot showing atlantis but gave sg1 a break???

Comment

"The Long Goodbye" is airing tonight!

Next monday, it's "Coup d'Etat".

Comment

Remember, the above schedule is for Canada. The US SCIFI Schedule for SGA is different, and starts Jan 6

Comment

Working...
                              X