This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Maps

Ever since i saw the kick ass start to Atlantis I have been looking for a map of the city. Does anyone know where I could find a map, or even birds eye pictures of the city? Thanks a bunch
    Revan

Maybe a screencap off the show when McKay is explaining the city?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Me too, I'd like to see a map of the 'snowflake' designed Atlantis. Not just a bird's eye view but also level by level...

Now that is one important way Atlantis is different from SG-1...the chance to explore an alien metropolis over months...if I were Lt. Ford I would look for a nice penthouse suite, with an ocean view.
      sigpic

Comment

is there a website with pictures of the rooms yet?

Comment

If you can wait until tomorrow, you will find many many screencaps at www.new-atlantis.net

Last edited by Balthier; 18 July 2004, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Wow great pics... thanks a lot.

Comment

wow thanks alot man!!

Comment

Damn, these SC are mad HQ. Nice job, thanks. Looks like I have to check out your site now. lol.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Do you have a picture of Atlantis rising from the ocean, where you saw the bottom?

Comment

are there going to be kick ass maps on that site tomarro to?

Comment

Working...
                    X