This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack of the Grask

The game played with your remote, kind of a virtual episode, imdoing it, not bad really. Anyone else playin?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Can't stop laughing at DT's "If you switch over to ITV, the universe might implode!".

Comment

lol yer, i pushed the "freeze button" and he told me i made a dogs dinner of the whole thing lol, the girl stormed off to her bedroom lol. "i would shout but I dont want you to get eaten, not at Christmas" but any oter time is ok?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Im on NTL but I cant get to it. Is it only on sky or something.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

It was available on Sky and Freeview. What channel was it? BBC3 or BBCi? I missed it because I was out. But I couldn't try it anyway, I don't have my freeview boxed plugged as it's a piece of useless crap
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Didn't play it but saw it anyway. Great stuff. I kept thinking how awesome it'd have been if I'd been a child playing it. It's obviously made for kids. I enjoyed it, regardless, but would probably have liked it more if I'd been younger.

David Tennant is just amazing. The joy with which he plays the role... it really comes across very well, draws you in. He *is* the Doctor. He must've had a lot of fun shooting this.

Comment

if you missed it, you can go and play it again after the bbc3 repeat for the christmas invasion on new years day.

Comment

^ Thanks for that...the kids were so hyper after watching TCI they forgot to press the red button, at least now they'll get a chance.

Comment

Played it, AND recorded it! In years to come, I'll still be able to watch that entertaining little christmas skit...

Wonder if it'll be on the Xmas Invasion DVD...

Anyway.. what happens if you choose to use the Grask's tech against it?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

You freeze everything, the little girl goes off in a strop to her bedroom 'cause her Graske parents ignore her plea to work on the video, and DT tells you that you made a "dogs dinner" out of it! Same ending though, "I only take the best..."

Comment

If you missed this on tv now you can play it online !!!!!
                      go to www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho and your there. The only catch is that so far it is only for use in the UK but hopefully it will go worldwide soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                        go to www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho and your there. The only catch is that so far it is only for use in the UK but hopefully it will go worldwide soon.
                        Cool thanks man
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

No problem Qasim just glad to be of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                            Ah that explains why I couldn't find it...not available out side the UK How unworldly of the BBC.

Comment

I think its due to technicalities. However it should be released worldwide eventually.

Comment

Working...
                              X