The big....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big....

...qeustion that's been on every Trekkies mind since the very first episode was ever aired.

Don't these starship people EVER go to the toilet ?

Theories, please ?
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Asgards probably beam out... leftovers.

Comment

in star trek its all recycled into a usable form of energy.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Wow. I just had an amazing mental image of an Asgard taking a pee, which is possibly the greatest image I've ever imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by Conker
          Wow. I just had an amazing mental image of an Asgard taking a pee, which is possibly the greatest image I've ever imagined.
          Especially since they lake...stuff.
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Actually yes, but it took until DS9's "Little Green Men", to even mention anything resembling a toilet, referring to "Waste Extraction".

That, and you see restrooms in all the blueprints...
            I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

In Star Trek 5, The Final Frontier, didn't the cell that Sybok had Kirk, Spock and McCoy put in have a toilet. I could have sworn I saw it in the scene where Spock is explaining about Sybok.

Comment

Yes, Spock's explanation was hurting Kirk's head so he had to sit down and the toilet came out of the wall to accommodate him. Apparently, judging from the warning label, they are not to be used while in spacedock.

Comment

Working...
                X