This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My MGS video

Here is a video that took me a while to do. If anyone is an Metal Gear Solid fan, or not, i believe you'll enjoy this video. I think that it'sa very well done, but i'll let you be the judge of it.

I hope you'll enjoy. Please, feel free to critique it, in a contructive way if you could. Also, you'll get to see what I look like. Be afraid, be very afraid lol.

Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=vN8o3FQs2hQ

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
    Lister: 'Why not?'
    Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
    Cat: 'Can we see him?'
    Rimmer: 'See who?'
    Cat: 'The king.'
    Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
    Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
    Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Nice one!
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
    X