Midseason Cometh: Favorite Episode Thus Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midseason Cometh: Favorite Episode Thus Far

I'll have this perhaps made into a poll later on, since I haven't got mod powers quite yet. Out of curiosity, now that we're at midseason (well, not exactly, but we're at the hiatus), which episode of the first half did you enjoy the most?

2.01 A Time to Rise
    2.02 A Time to Survive
    2.03 Connection
    2.04 Troika
    2.05 Providence
    2.06 Valiant
    2.07 What Comes Before the Dawn
    2.08 The Fantastic Three
    2.09 Parti Pris
    2.10 The Cold and Distant Stars
    2.11 The Devil to Pay
    A Time To Rise
    9.09%
    A Time To Survive
    0.00%
    Connection
    9.09%
    Troika
    0.00%
    Providence
    9.09%
    Valiant
    27.27%
    What Comes Before The Dawn...
    0.00%
    The Fantastic Three
    9.09%
    Parti Pris
    0.00%
    The Cold and Distant Stars
    0.00%
    The Devil To Pay
    36.36%
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

The devil to pay
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Wow Alex, made this one difficult you have (Yes I just Yoda'd)

Although I personal love every story and hate to choose favorites, you know I have an obcession with Sivok and his bad assness, so I would have to say Parti Pris but I am sure I will have a new favorite by the time the season is over

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
        Wow Alex, made this one difficult you have (Yes I just Yoda'd)
        Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment.

If anyone out there feels the urge to suddenly post something in the episode discussion threads or, dare I say it, actually use the episode polls, please just go ahead.

Speaking of polls, I've added one to this thread.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Gotta be the devil to pay, although i suspect part two may be even better!
          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

hmm, well 2.11 is my favorite out of the five ive read this season. yes alex, im catching up.

I really have to say again that the idea of the nebulan woman is just brilliant. I need something like that for destiny. lol

And thanks a lot for the little mention of the 'Destiny Project' in there. that's awesome man.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
              Gotta be the devil to pay, although i suspect part two may be even better!
              I'm glad you liked it. Just taking a quick break from working on part two. I'll try my best to make it a satisfying conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                hmm, well 2.11 is my favorite out of the five ive read this season. yes alex, im catching up.
                That's great to hear. I expect you to have all the other episodes read by the end of the day.

Just kidding.

I really have to say again that the idea of the nebulan woman is just brilliant. I need something like that for destiny. lol
                We'll actually be learning some more about the Nebulan before too long.

And thanks a lot for the little mention of the 'Destiny Project' in there. that's awesome man.
                I thought it really fits in quite nicely.

Comment

I havent read the last 2 but so far, my favorites have been Connection, The Fantastic Three and What Comes Before The Dawn.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

For me it was a tough choice between Valiant and What Comes Before the Dawn. They were such great episodes...

Comment

Working...
                    X