PDA

View Full Version : Midseason Cometh: Favorite Episode Thus Far

SierraGulf1
December 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
I'll have this perhaps made into a poll later on, since I haven't got mod powers quite yet. Out of curiosity, now that we're at midseason (well, not exactly, but we're at the hiatus), which episode of the first half did you enjoy the most?

2.01 A Time to Rise
2.02 A Time to Survive
2.03 Connection
2.04 Troika
2.05 Providence
2.06 Valiant
2.07 What Comes Before the Dawn
2.08 The Fantastic Three
2.09 Parti Pris
2.10 The Cold and Distant Stars
2.11 The Devil to Pay

Elitenova
December 22nd, 2005, 03:39 PM
The devil to pay

AzMcNeil
December 22nd, 2005, 05:28 PM
Wow Alex, made this one difficult you have (Yes I just Yoda'd)

Although I personal love every story and hate to choose favorites, you know I have an obcession with Sivok and his bad assness, so I would have to say Parti Pris but I am sure I will have a new favorite by the time the season is over ;)

Alex Rubit
December 22nd, 2005, 07:26 PM
Wow Alex, made this one difficult you have (Yes I just Yoda'd)

Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. :D

If anyone out there feels the urge to suddenly post something in the episode discussion threads or, dare I say it, actually use the episode polls, please just go ahead. ;)

Speaking of polls, I've added one to this thread.

mentalmichael
December 23rd, 2005, 12:51 AM
Gotta be the devil to pay, although i suspect part two may be even better!

lionel_pendergast_rocks
December 23rd, 2005, 06:37 AM
hmm, well 2.11 is my favorite out of the five ive read this season. yes alex, im catching up. :)

I really have to say again that the idea of the nebulan woman is just brilliant. I need something like that for destiny. lol

And thanks a lot for the little mention of the 'Destiny Project' in there. that's awesome man.

Alex Rubit
December 23rd, 2005, 11:25 AM
Gotta be the devil to pay, although i suspect part two may be even better!

I'm glad you liked it. Just taking a quick break from working on part two. I'll try my best to make it a satisfying conclusion. ;)

Alex Rubit
December 23rd, 2005, 11:39 AM
hmm, well 2.11 is my favorite out of the five ive read this season. yes alex, im catching up. :)

That's great to hear. I expect you to have all the other episodes read by the end of the day.

Just kidding. ;)

I really have to say again that the idea of the nebulan woman is just brilliant. I need something like that for destiny. lol

We'll actually be learning some more about the Nebulan before too long.

And thanks a lot for the little mention of the 'Destiny Project' in there. that's awesome man.

I thought it really fits in quite nicely. ;)

Elite Anubis Guard
December 23rd, 2005, 11:56 AM
I havent read the last 2 but so far, my favorites have been Connection, The Fantastic Three and What Comes Before The Dawn.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 25th, 2005, 04:28 AM
For me it was a tough choice between Valiant and What Comes Before the Dawn. They were such great episodes...