This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Populated City?

What with the Wraith attacking Teyla's village, and them usually being a nomadic tribe, and the SGAtlantis (SGA reminds me too much of Dr. Sam Carter's reality) team bringing the whole tribe back to Atlantis...
    Does this mean Teyla's people are going to move to Atlantis and populate the city?

And while I'm on the subject, Atlantis was a city. Are the central characters all going to own homes/apartments throughout the city? Are they going to name certain areas and give each home an address?

In SG-1, Teal'c and Jonas were the only ones who lived on-base. Everyone else had off-base homes they lived in. I think the fact that Atlantis is an entire city and not just a base should be pretty interesting. Not to mention less crowded.
    It's a Fargate! It's different.

Originally posted by JQuinn
    Does this mean Teyla's people are going to move to Atlantis and populate the city?
    Why don't you watch and find out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas Quinn
      Why don't you watch and find out?
      Wait a minute: Jonas Quinn talking to J Quinn.
      Has anybody every told you that talking to yourself is not a good thing ?
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Short answer: yes

Comment

SPOILER

Gateworld already said that they will be living in the city, until "The Eye". Then they are moved to another continent nearby.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by JQuinn
            Are they going to name certain areas and give each home an address?
            Except Ford who doesn't get to name anything

Comment

Ford: We can call this Atlantic Street. And this is Atlanta Avenue.
              Shepard: What did I say about naming things?
              Ford: What if we call--?
              Shepard: Still naming things.
              Ford: But--
              Shepard: Naming things!
              It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

I like the premier, but the Sci Fi channels needs to cut down on the commercials. Its like 5 minutes of Atlantis and 10 minutes on commericals. There is more commercials than the the atlantis premier.
                sigpic
                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

87 minutes of premieres / 120minutes ... not so bad if you comnsider that 1episode of SG-1 is 42minutes+-

I really love your ideas of let these poeples lives in our new city ... If u read the topic on the translation of the ancients text you ll see this city was build for that everybody ll be welcome to live in ... all theirs ally

These new poeples also said they know a lot of other people who'll probably wanted to live in atlantis ... but all the deicision ll be ours because we've a better technological level over them I hope Weir will accept
                  - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                  - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                  - The Nox

Comment

I was wondering about this! I bet they each get an apartment or something. The balconey scene with Weir and Sheppard made me think of apartments. That city looks huge! It will be interesting to see what they find.
                    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                      You can talk to yourself but just don't answer yourself.

Maybe if there is more than one season, Atlantis will become a colony and families from Earth can move there.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                        One of them must be from the Quantum Mirror, In which case he won't last long because of the phase shift/attacks/spasms.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

From what we know about Teyla's people, without going into any spoiler garbage, they are a nomadic people and would not like living in the city.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                          X