This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronan?????????

When i first saw ronan fighting he wasted wraith easily and ford with his super drug....i watched lost boys last night and he got his a** kicked by someone on the steroid...how?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Ronon didn't easily fight Ford in runner. He held his own against him, but it was pretty much a draw. Since then, Ford's men have honed their skills and the application of the drug. Perhaps their refinement of the drug made it's effects even more potent?

Comment

or maybe ronan had been weakened a bit by the wraith stunner, kidnapp thing
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

I think that clip was set some time after, but he could have been on withdrawels, but i think the main point was Fords men refining the drug
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Mark my words, Ronon is/was a wraith. He is so similar in appearance to one of the "thug" wraith (dreads, height, strength) it cannot just be a co-incidence, plus, it was never explained why they couldn't feed on him. Also, we know very little of his backstory and society...

Comment

I think that's unlikely, especially since he met up with that friend of his in "Trinity". They obviously knew each other well and for a long time. Plus he really hates the wraith... to the point he would kill himself if he were a wraith. Anyway, wraith can feed on other wraith if necessary, so that wouldn't stop them from feeding on him.

Comment

What is the word for opposite but yet the same... doppelganger or something ? Bizzaro.

Did Ronan have parents, he may have been an expirement in making the child strong as possible, maybe quarter wraith or his mommy was an adict (superdrug) when pregnant.
              IamdumbbutIwanttobespecial

Sorry for the sarcasm, I am prepared to be called immature, juvinile and retarted for what must seem like some idiots ramblings.

"Carter tried to seduce me."
              "You poor man"

"No no no no, he just doesn't like going through the Stargate."
              "He's worse than Dr. McCoy."
              "Who?"
              "The character that Dr. Beckett plays in real life."

Comment

We saw him fighting in one of his flashbacks with a human military unit. He also killed the corrupt commander of said military unit in one of his first episodes and During the course of looking for this guy, met up with some old war buddies. If he's a Wraith it's going to require a pretty good explanation as to how.

As for him getting beat up by Ford's guys maybe the guy he fought was just a much better fighter than Ford.

Comment

We're forgetting about the Hoffans (sp?)... remember their whole research was based on one of their citizens who the wraith couldn't feed on, cuz of the special protein or whatever it was. That's the only thing that Ronon has... he's not part wraith.

Comment

Working...
                  X